Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,107 members, 7,852,753 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Is My Oraimo Freepods Pro Still Going To Work? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is My Oraimo Freepods Pro Still Going To Work? (110 Views)

My Honest Review Of The Oraimo Freepods Lite Headphones ( After 3 Months) / DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon / Oraimo Hotspot Elf Review - After 4 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is My Oraimo Freepods Pro Still Going To Work? by Davemarine: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hello Nairalanders.

I bought a two months old Oraimo FreePods Pro from someone, the earbud was still looking clean and fine but barely after 24 hours of it with me, the left earbud is not bringing sound but every control is functional, Bass setting, Automatic play and pause sensor, ANC play and pause controls all working but it won't bring any sound, only the right earbud is bringing sound.

Has anyone had such an experience with their Oraimo FreePods Pro abi my earbud done spoil.

Anyone with something to say?

Thanks in anticipation of your sincere responses.

(1) (Reply)

Need Answers Concerning Nin Network / Power Of SMS Verification: Securing Online Interactions / US Officials Warn Of High Costs As Vietnam Looks To Build Its First Semicon...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.