Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

He Used To Bear Sadiq Abubakar But It’s Siddiq Abubakar That’s On The Certificat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Used To Bear Sadiq Abubakar But It’s Siddiq Abubakar That’s On The Certificat (351 Views)

Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette / Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / Meet “Siddiq Abubakar”, The Owner Of The GCE Certificate Atiku Stole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

He Used To Bear Sadiq Abubakar But It’s Siddiq Abubakar That’s On The Certificat by Vixlot: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2023

"He used to bear Sadiq Abubakar but it’s Siddiq Abubakar that’s on the certificate. So, tell us who forged… is Siddiq or Sadiq or Atiku?"

https://twitter.com/Maritemise_AD/status/1711783245291933779q

Dele Momodu throws Atiku under the bus unknowningly in an effort to defend him

The APC busybodies have been bombarding me with allegations of forgery against my Principal, ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR (GCON) which I immediately forwarded to him and here is his copious response: "Yes I used Sadiq Abubakar to sit for my WAEC and after passing my exams I went to swear an affidavit to say I am the same person as ATIKU Abubakar. I went to ABU as Atiku Abuakar and passed my Exams as Atiku Abubakar. Interviewed as Atiku Abubakar by the Federal Civil Service Commission and hired into the Customs Service as Atiku Abubakar. So where is forgery there?" - ATIKU ABUBAKAR

CAN THE APC social media bullies forward the deluge of questions in circulation to their boss and get instant and direct response...
I SALUTE ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR...

https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1711704121319825878

Siddiq Abubakar sat for the exam
Sadiq Abubakar collected the cert. And
Atiku Abubakar is using it... Well done

Re: He Used To Bear Sadiq Abubakar But It’s Siddiq Abubakar That’s On The Certificat by Ola9ja23: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
Ok
They done open Atiku chapter

He who lives in a glasshouse should not throw stone 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: He Used To Bear Sadiq Abubakar But It’s Siddiq Abubakar That’s On The Certificat by Ola9ja23: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
But its of no use bcs Atiku is destined not to be a president. Never 🤣😂
Re: He Used To Bear Sadiq Abubakar But It’s Siddiq Abubakar That’s On The Certificat by MissWords: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
Something is wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Used To Bear Sadiq Abubakar But It’s Siddiq Abubakar That’s On The Certificat by Obiedun(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
Alhaji sidikatu sindodo come an explain o. Alhaji forger
Re: He Used To Bear Sadiq Abubakar But It’s Siddiq Abubakar That’s On The Certificat by Vixlot: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Obiedun:
Alhaji sidikatu sindodo come an explain o. Alhaji forger

Siddiq Abubakar sat for the exam
Sadiq Abubakar collected the cert. And
Atiku Abubakar is using it... Well done

1 Like

Re: He Used To Bear Sadiq Abubakar But It’s Siddiq Abubakar That’s On The Certificat by blabulu2000: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Aboki wey dey use one WAEC result for 200 people.bevsue they have a lot of similar names....their names no dey pass Mohammed, Hamxat, Abubskar, Ibrahim Yakubu

He don go use someone else Waec to go University and Aboki University, dem no dey fail...nah mass promotion dem dey do
Re: He Used To Bear Sadiq Abubakar But It’s Siddiq Abubakar That’s On The Certificat by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2023

(1)

Tinubu's FBI Files / NDLEA Arrests Two Drug Darons Linked To Consignments Of Cocaine And Heroin / I’m Leaving Kogi Far Better Than I Met It – Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.