Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG (1227 Views)

ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You / The Seat Of “The Deputy Governor” Is Not An Inconsequential Seat. / 2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by ojobek: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
pineed:

What the hell are you talking about?

A young man in his early 30yrs just keep posting frivolous allegations daily and you're not concerned about his mental health!

I've never seen anything like this in my life o.
How is 1970,1974 is frivolous, Oya prove that you can graduate before school was even established.Math 101.
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
You open a thread because of him. Have you opened a thread to say something about RENO?

Make nothing do the boy...all of una go bleed e sure. That wahala wey una Foolishness generate go catch fire well. People are just observing your worthless sophistication

pineed:

Guy stop reasoning like a kid!

David is too young to live such a life.. he should be productive with his life.. No body get his time!
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Timothy89(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
ojobek:
You are the most fool for supporting bad things

Tinubu Graduated from CU, with years of reading and hustling but a dementia like you is writing rubbish

I'm sure you're uneducated, if you're educated in Nigeria here you will know what it takes

a lot of iiidiots with Android phones lately

2 Likes

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by ojobek: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Timothy89:

Tinubu Graduated from CU, with years of reading and hustling but a dementia like you is writing rubbish

I'm sure you're uneducated, if you're educated in Nigeria here you will know what it takes

He graduated with questionable result,I understand your pains.You don't want other to do to you as you do to others.
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by ojobek: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
Timothy89:

What it takes to forge result.
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by ojobek: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
I am still expecting answer to that maths 101
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Timothy89(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
ojobek:
What it takes to forge result.

you think America is your local govt, dumb toad

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
You open a thread because of him. Have you opened a thread to say something about RENO?

Make nothing do the boy...all of una go bleed e sure. That wahala wey una Foolishness generate go catch fire well. People are just observing your worthless sophistication

Lol.. the way you guys dey hype this boy eh person go think say na "mark Zuckerberg" or something! That's why I said you're a kid just like David!

You don't get it bro. Who is he and who cares about him? Millions of busy Nigerians like myself are too occupied to know him. I for one don't even know anything about him.. save for the Zimbabwe & Ghana refugee news of him.

It's the regular unfounded posts he puts up daily that have made him a joke and ridicule to everyone including me!

How will a sane person post every now and then about the same person, even when the person haven't responded to you for once. That's madness bro!

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Timothy89:

Kids too full social media bro! Imagine some of them actually supporting the silly attitude of David.

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Timothy89(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
ojobek:
He graduated with questionable result,I understand your pains.You don't want other to do to you as you do to others.

what's Questionable in his result? he said he lost his cert, CU confirmed he graduated

America educational settings supported getting or recovering your cert from third party vendor, all these are on social media but you world class iiidiot are bent on disgracing iigbo people as tribe with low intelligent people in the world

2 Likes

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Xhuntra: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Timothy89:

what's Questionable in his result? he said he lost his cert, CU confirmed he graduated

America educational settings supported getting or recovering your cert from third party vendor, all these are on social media but you world class iiidiot are bent on disgracing iigbo people as tribe with low intelligent people in the world

All these agbadó miscreants dishing out same lines from their Whatsapp group
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Timothy89(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
Xhuntra:

All these agbadó miscreants dishing out same lines from their Whatsapp group

state what's Questionable in Tinubu Academic life or shut up and eat the rest of your human flesh in your failed rising moon

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Timothy89(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
pineed:

Kids too full social media bro! Imagine some of them actually supporting the silly attitude of David.

the same David that later said "he graduated sha" but he forget his followers from southyeast are people of low mentality
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Xhuntra: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Timothy89:

state what's Questionable in Tinubu Academic life or shut up and eat the rest of your human flesh in your failed rising moon

Releasing result will cause some people irreparable damage is saying hi to you.
Ode!!
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
Timothy89:

the same David that later said "he graduated sha" but he forget his followers from southyeast are people of low mentality

I'm not so much about what he post or his audience.. it's the regular/daily and unfounded posts and allegations that have become excessive. It puts him as a very immature boy!

I barely know him! Honestly I don't care!

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
Xhuntra:

Ode!!

Will you guys shush it on this CSU matter. I thought the university has already laid this matter to rest.

If you're still in doubt then let's wait for the Supreme court.. Let's be civil pls.

2 Likes

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by ojobek: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
Timothy89:

get sense with your incomprehensive ranting
Hahaha,oya defend this(1)I lost my certificate when I was in exile (2)I have gotten my certificate from CSU(3)I got my certificate through third party vendor (4) Original certificate is still with us,says CSU.
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by ojobek: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
Tinubu supposed to rot in jail for this shameful act.
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by socialmediaman: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
pineed:
https://www.nairaland.com/7872436/david-hundeyin-tinubu-sent-two

Lol.. which kind human being be this boy sef?

Can someone talk sense into this David Hundeyin of a boy! What sort of nonsense capping is all this!

David can you grow up! Tinubu this! Tinubu that! Haba!.. Are you the only Nigerian "investigative" journalist? Only you have been posting severally about Tinubu, and same you reporting to UN, The Hague, FIFA, etc

You're too inconsequential for President Tinubu or FG to worry about. Tinubu has millions of Nigeria matters to worry about than to reason your matter.

Stop constituting nuisance online and get busy ok. Using the President to "catch cruise" online is just silly. Get a life boy!

That's the same thing they said about Kanu, what happened later?

That you had to create a thread about it means that Bulaba and his foot soldiers are having nightmares about David grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Xhuntra: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
pineed:

Will you guys shuss it on this CSU matter. I thought the university has already laid this matter to rest.

If you're still in doubt then let's wait for the Supreme court.. Let's be civil pls.

Ode!!

Nigerians cannot shush after ur agbado master forged and conned his way to the top. It doesent work that way.

You re too small to tell us to shush.

A murderer, drug lord, forger, bigot... nah, it ain't happening
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
socialmediaman:

That's the same thing they said about Kanu, what happened later?

That you had to create a thread about it means that Bulaba and his foot soldiers are having nightmares about David grin grin grin
On the contrary bro.. na the online noise he dey constantly put up that's pissing off.

I don't really know and care about him. I'm too busy for that.

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Xhuntra:

Ode!!

Nigerians cannot shush after ur agbado master forged and conned his way to the top. It doesent work that way.

You re too small to tell us to shush.

A murderer, drug lord, forger, bigot... nah, it ain't happening
I thought I was responding to an adult like myself. This is another little kid! I won't reply you again

2 Likes

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Xhuntra: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
pineed:

I thought I was responding to an adult like myself. This is another little kid! I won't reply you again

All these CORNfused agbadó miscreants sef
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by socialmediaman: 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
pineed:

On the contrary bro.. na the online noise he dey constantly put up that's pissing off.

I don't really know and care about him. I'm too busy for that.

So how do you know that Bulaba and his camp are not having nightmares about David, if you're only sharing your personal opinion? grin grin grin
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Timothy89(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
ojobek:
Hahaha,oya defend this(1)I lost my certificate when I was in exile (2)I have gotten my certificate from CSU(3)I got my certificate through third party vendor (4) Original certificate is still with us,says CSU.

post the links of your bogus statement

mumu tribe
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Timothy89(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Xhuntra:

Ode!!

what's this lifeless chicken talking about?

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
socialmediaman:

So how do you know that Bulaba and his camp are not having nightmares about David, if you're only sharing your personal opinion? grin grin grin
socialmediaman, guy wetin you dey talk so?

How can a whole sovereign nation be having "nightmare" about one person.. come on man!

Personally I don't/didn't know him from Adam.. its the constant unfounded posts that have made a ridicule. That false allegation he posted on X few days to May 29th handover was really embarrassing!

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
Timothy89:

post the links of your bogus statement

mumu tribe
Timothy just stop responding to these kids bro. They're as silly as David
Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by deji17: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hundeyin is creating these stories so as to extort money from Atiku. The guy is a complete fraudster that has seen a mugu in Atiku that he has to find a way to continue to suck..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
deji17:
Hundeyin is creating these stories so as to extort money from Atiku. The guy is a complete fraudster that has seen a mugu in Atiku that he has to find a way to continue to suck..
Same thing some else wrote earlier.

But he is actually doing himself not Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by BabaRamota1980: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
If Tinubu wants to grab Hundeyin, trust me it will happen. Currently, Hundeyin has created contents that divert obidients away from issues that would create palava for govt if it was otherwise. So why would Tinubu want to stop his usefullness? Hundeyin no get sense. He thinks for Obidients, and thats a good thing.

4 Likes

Re: Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
If Tinubu wants to grab Hundeyin, trust me it will happen. Currently, Hundeyin has created contents that divert obidients away from issues that would create palava for govt if it was otherwise. So why would Tinubu want to stop his usefullness? Hundeyin no get sense. He thinks for Obidients, and thats a good thing.
Gbam! The most intelligent comment here. Spot on bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Wike Cannot Fight Fubara / Aba Fashion Week / Nigeria And Bangladesh Are Unlucky Economically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.