Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Refund From Jumia - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Refund From Jumia (279 Views)

Get 40% Discount From Jumia Black Friday Sale / MBA Forest Admits Crash Promise Investors Audio Refund / How To Access Jumia Loan For Your Business Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refund From Jumia by keeper303: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Please how do I retrieve my money from Jumia?
I ordered for an item costing #186,000 from Jumia but the item was no longer in stock so Jumia cancelled it and informed me on the 19th September 2023. I was informed to withdraw the fund from Jumiapay into my bank account. When I initiated the withdrawal process, I got an error message that "invalid account number ". This was the same account number I used In paying for the order o. I complained and chatted with their customer care agent but they keep tossing me around. The latest email I got today is that they have refunded the money to my account but the money is not in my account. I tried to reply to their emails but the mails keep bouncing back. I am at my wits end as to how to retrieve my money into my account.
Re: Refund From Jumia by jom28gy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
Where you paid,is a true account of Jumia?
Re: Refund From Jumia by keeper303: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
jom28gy:
Where you paid,is a true account of Jumia?

I have not been paid. It was Jumia account supplied to me I paid into and and the amount is still reflecting on my account on Jumiapay.
Re: Refund From Jumia by talk2hb1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
keeper303:

I have not been paid. It was Jumia account supplied to me I paid into and and the amount is still reflecting on my account on Jumiapay.
The money will be reversed back to your bank account, relax.
Re: Refund From Jumia by keeper303: 6:08am On Oct 11, 2023
talk2hb1:

The money will be reversed back to your bank account, relax.

Relax until when? The order was cancelled since 19th September 2023. I brought the issue here when I got tired of this back and forth with their customer care agents
Re: Refund From Jumia by keeper303: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2023
keeper303:

I ordered for an item costing #186,000 from Jumia but the item was no longer in stock so Jumia cancelled it and informed me on the 19th September 2023. I was informed to withdraw the fund from Jumiapay into my bank account. When I initiated the withdrawal process, I got an error message that "invalid account number ". This was the same account number I used In paying for the order o. I complained and chatted with their customer care agent but they keep tossing me around. The latest email I got today is that they have refunded the money to my account but the money is not in my account. I tried to reply to their emails but the mails keep bouncing back. I am at my wits end as to how to retrieve my money into my account.
Re: Refund From Jumia by Greatdober: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Have you gone to your bank to check if there was a reversal?
Most times reversals don't come with alert.
Re: Refund From Jumia by keeper303: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2023
Greatdober:
Have you gone to your bank to check if there was a reversal?
Most times reversals don't come with alert.

I have printed my statement of account from 19th September 2023 when Jumia cancelled the order, gone through it, and there was no reversal. The amount is still on the JUMIAPAY platform but when I attempt to withdraw the amount into my account, there will be an error message " invalid account number ". The same account number I used to transfer money to Jumia for the order.
Re: Refund From Jumia by keeper303: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
keeper303:

Re: Refund From Jumia by iwriteall: 7:02am On Oct 12, 2023
have you tried withdrawing into another account
Re: Refund From Jumia by keeper303: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2023
iwriteall:
have you tried withdrawing into another account

No. I thought one can only withdraw into the same account used to pay for the order. I will try it now and give a feedback. Thank you.
Re: Refund From Jumia by Gee64: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2023
Some of the workers at Jumia are fraudsters.
There was a time I returned an item and asked for a refund, a lady purportedly from Customer Care Service called me and asked for my card details. I frustrated her dubious intentions.
Nothing goes right in this country again oh.
Re: Refund From Jumia by keeper303: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2023
Gee64:
Some of the workers at Jumia are fraudsters.
There was a time I returned an item and asked for a refund, a lady purportedly from Customer Care Service called me and asked for my card details. I frustrated her dubious intentions.
Nothing goes right in this country again oh.

Thank you, I will be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Read This Post Your Opportunity Is Here / Contact Me For Your Loan On Your Existing Business And For Your Schools / Check Out The Top 20 Venture Capitalists Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.