Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Graduate Trainee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graduate Trainee (123 Views)

2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. / Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies / Cardinalstone Graduate Trainee (2021) - Investment Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee by Emydolls: 4:51am On Oct 11, 2023
i got an mail for documentation for gtbank graduate trainee program and the deadline for the submission is today 11th October and i don't have my nysc certificate but i'll have that on thursday cos i'm passing out on thursday 12th October. Pls what can I do?

And pls can I use my statement of result in place of a degree certificate?
Re: Graduate Trainee by checkmatez: 7:10am On Oct 11, 2023
Emydolls:
i got an mail for documentation for gtbank graduate trainee program and the deadline for the submission is today 11th October and i don't have my nysc certificate but i'll have that on thursday cos i'm passing out on thursday 12th October. Pls what can I do?

And pls can I use my statement of result in place of a degree certificate?
screenshot your nysc portal showing you have made your final thumbprint and send to them and yes you can use statement of result
Re: Graduate Trainee by Emydolls: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
@checkmatez thanks... I did that already aswell as my certicate format that was given to us in camp and a letter of appeal coupled with call up letter and POP circular

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NMN Male Fertility Restoring Potential May Revolutionise Reproductive Health For / Please Help A Nairalander Win / What To Look For When Buying A 360 Photo Booth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.