Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Change Your China Ipad Licence To Real Google Uberoid - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Change Your China Ipad Licence To Real Google Uberoid (1281 Views)

Change Your Passwords: 2 Million Facebook/Google/Yahoo/Twitter Passwords Stolen / How To Change Your Ip Address Using Mozilla Firefox Browser / Using Your China Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your China Ipad Licence To Real Google Uberoid by bayokenny: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2011
HI NAIRALANDER

I wish to use this medium to help anyone with china made Ipad, i can help you to change the licence to real google uberoid licence.

actually all china made Ipad are not permitted to download any software from Google android market but with this latest modification of Uberoid licence, you can easily access the Google android market and download any software till you turn purple and blue.

if you have the china made Ipad and you want to change the mode, reply here
Re: Change Your China Ipad Licence To Real Google Uberoid by samueloo(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
pls, i have this china ipad with a crashed os, can u help me out? pls reach me on : 08035663526, kunlexyy2k@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Mouse Is Not Working / 11 Dropbox Tricks You Didn’t Know About. / Gamin Hp Pavilion15 Intel Core I5 6gb Ram 750gb Hdd 2gb Nvidia Dedicated 95k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.