Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window (287 Views)

You Remember The NTA Ladies Of The 1970-90s? / Jagua: Do You Remember This Late Actor? / Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by guobe: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2023
Saw this and alot of people passed through this when they were kids

Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by Urheadmaster(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2023
I was one smiley

Me and ugochukwu that year we can do anything our papa asked us to do but we can never miss papa ajasco and Nneka the serpent.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by guobe: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I was one smiley
Me too our Landlord then was a very big man.
Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by Ugaboy: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2023
Sometimes the owner of the house will still come pursue me comot from the window...

3 Likes

Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by insidelife22(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2023
I still dey do am

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by guobe: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2023
Ugaboy:
Sometimes the owner of the house will still come pursue me comot from the window...
No be small thing we see when we small.
Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by BoldBrainz(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2023
Lol.

We were one of those neighbours who actually owned a "President" television and our home was always a viewing center from 4pm to 6.30pm when the elders will sit to watch the news on NTA.

When we bought our first "home theatre" with the three disc loader tray and replaced the television with a coloured "Sharp" product, there was a street party to herald its arrival..😂.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2023
Sometimes, if you anoy any of your friends with TV in their home? They will just draw the window blind closed.

Your dare not make them agry with you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by guobe: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2023
insidelife22:
I still dey do am
Ah till now.u no get TV
Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by guobe: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Sometimes if you anoy of your friends with TV in their home? They will just draw the window blind closed.

Your dare not make them agry with you. grin
Lol true so true.
Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2023
Saturday wrestling was the number one choice program for us in the early 80s and Zubrudia, Giringori, jegede Ckarus, etc

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by guobe: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Lol.

We were one of those neighbours who actually owned a "President" television and our home was always a viewing center from 4pm to 6.30pm when the elders will sit to watch the news on NTA.

When we bought our first "home theatre" with the three disc loader tray and replaced the television with a coloured "Sharp" product, there was a street party to herald its arrival..😂.
Lol for real you parents were the big men then lol .They saved the less privileged.
Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by SoNature(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2023
They should have raised money and bought them TV. Melting hearts isn't enough!

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by guobe: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Saturday wrestling was the number one choice program for us in the early 80s
Wrestlemania 1 to 8 lol
Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by BoldBrainz(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2023
guobe:

Lol for real you parents were the big men then lol .They saved the less privileged.

That "President" television didn't actually go bad. We had it shut in its cupboard encasing and put in mum's wardrobe, only for rats to burrow holes into the tv from the back and formed a colony there😂.

Fucking rats ate all the wires in it and converted our precious television to their two bedroom apartment.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by guobe: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

That "President" television didn't actually go bad. We had it shut in its cupboard encasing and put in mum's wardrobe, only for rats to burrow holes into the tv from the back and formed a colony there😂.

Fucking rats ate all the wires in it and converted our precious television to their two bedroom apartment.
Ah .The fear of rats is the beginning of wisdom.lol.
The rats have been destroy electronics for long.
Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by siofra(f): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2023
Some of us were born in the cable tv era, so nothing like that😌

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by Wawelexy(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2023
insidelife22:
I still dey do am

Rush enter any mountain of fire church for deliverance ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by Mvnster: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Saturday wrestling was the number one choice program for us in the early 80s and Zubrudia, Giringori, jegede Ckarus, etc
Willywilly, jaguar grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by guobe: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2023
siofra:
Some of us were born in the cable tv era, so nothing like that😌
Lol nice one
Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by 100smile(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
insidelife22:
I still dey do am
Lol You're joking, right?
Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by BigYash: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Na wrestling and blue film them dey peep watch like this those days, but me no join them o grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window by guobe: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigYash:
Na wrestling and blue film them dey peep watch like this those days, but me no join them o grin
Lol even those early James bond 007 films na peeping galore.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity / Austin Decor POP / What Is VR Google?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.