Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, (557 Views)

Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja / Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by stewiepeter: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2023
Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu on Name, Schools, Age’

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, Mr Peter Obi has demanded that President Bola Tinubu comes clean on his true identity.

Obi made the demand on Wednesday during a press conference in Abuja.

The former Anambra State governor urged Tinubu to reintroduce himself to the nation he governs, and to the world for avoidance of further doubt.

According to Obi, it’s only Tinubu himself through a direct personal statement that could clear every speculations about his true identity.

Obi said, “He should introduce himself to the nation he governs, and to the world for avoidance of further doubt.

“He should let the world know his name, his nationality, his place of birth, his current age, the primary and secondary schools he attended with dates, as well as the actual universities he attended and certificates he obtained.

“He should indicate clearly when and where he did his national youth service. In addition, if he had a change of name, he should state so clearly the time and circumstances.

“This is a simple task that will only take a few minutes. It requires no affidavit, prolonged talk process, spokespersons, agents or surrogates.

“The task is only Chief Bola Tinubu himself through a direct personal statement can perform. He must perform this task urgently. He has to lay to rest many lingering doubts and speculations about his true identity.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/11/unveil-your-true-identity-obi-challenges-tinubu-on-name-schools-age/

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by tamonokare: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2023
Atiku has already exposed Tinubu.

It's TINUBU'S turn to expose Atiku.

Obi should keep quiet and let God continue with what He's doing for him.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Tribalism007(f): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2023
We don't want to hear anything o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by wittywriter: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2023
No need....let him keep editing his identity...let's see to the end.

TMC on NL and other online platforms can help create multiple SMH for him.

Wittyness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Paraman: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2023
Thank God obi didn't win.

How can he be asking this kind of foolish questions

Is this how una go continue till 2031? 🤣

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Depriest2020: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2023
Make una leave Tinubu, he has succeeded in his highest dreams, now una wan takam away.
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Algrin: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2023
Anything to please his headless mob and his proudly mad hushmummy in hijab. The wild goose chase for his so-called stolen 'manhood' continues.
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Jostoman: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2023
tamonokare:
Atiku has already exposed Tinubu.

It's TINUBU'S turn to expose Atiku.

Obi should keep quiet and let God continue with what He's doing.
did nigerians not deserve to know the identity of the man rulling them as Obi said?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Jostoman: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2023
Paraman:

Are you saying nigerians dont deserve to know the identity of the man rulling them as Obi said?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Obiedun(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Obi who was bundled out of London in April.
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Betanaija42moro: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2023
The people's President
Obi is on point

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Paraman: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2023
Jostoman:
Are you saying nigerians dont deserve to know the identity of the man rulling them as Obi said?
What do you want to know about him that you know about obi?

We all know oyetola, the cousin of tinubu who once ruled osun state, tell me the name of obi cousin that you know?
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Jostoman: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2023
Nigerians deserve to know as Obi said.
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by hartopher76: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2023
what baffles me is that when you seek for employment in Nigeria, they ask for your date of birth, first school leaving certificate, waec certificate, BSc or Hnd certificates and nysc, all join. here we are talking about the office of the president and people who are here on nairaland because the don't have jobs are defending fraud.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by favor914: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
Paraman:

Apga Judas, very stupid man, Nonsensical Gringory Obi.
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by favor914: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
hartopher76:
what baffles me is that when you seek for employment in Nigeria, they ask for your date of birth, first school leaving certificate, waec certificate, BSc or Hnd certificates and nysc, all join. here we are talking about the office of the president and people who are here on nairaland because the don't have jobs are defending fraud.
Very correct, & Tinubu has been through the whole process you mentioned on his quest to the summit becoming the Treasurer of Mobil Nigeria in late 1980’s, every detail you want about Bola Tinubu concerning his data from his graduation, NYSC, or work history is with American Oil giant ExxonMobil Nigeria.

So when we hear Hypocrites making noise about Bola Tinubu this or that is just myopic hate of a Loser against the winner.
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by hartopher76: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Algrin:
Anything to please his headless mob and his proudly mad hushmummy in hijab. The wild goose chase for his so-called stolen 'manhood' continues.
if you love your tinubu, you should tell him to address Nigerians and clear himself, remember Gani Fawehnmi who started unmasking tinubu was a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Raskimonojendor: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Waste of time by the aguluman.

Today by the BBC:

There is no evidence that the diploma Nigeria's President Bola Ahmed Tinubu submitted to the country's electoral commission was forged, the BBC's Global Disinformation Team has found.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by favor914: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
hartopher76:
if you love your tinubu, you should tell him to address Nigerians and clear himself, remember Gani Fawehnmi who started unmasking tinubu was a Yoruba man.
You have no idea how ignorant you sound, confirmed myopic minded follow follow.

Tinubu was exonerated after all the work of the great Gani, even same people from Gani Fawehinmi Chambers are working for Tinubu today, but a interloper peasant like you wants to cry more than the bereaved way carry case go Court?
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by OkCornel(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gbam
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Jostoman: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Paraman:
What do you want to know about him that you know about obi?

We all know oyetola, the cousin of tinubu who once ruled osun state, tell me the name of obi cousin that you know?
did what you said now makes sense to you? You ask me to introduce myself to you and i mention the name of my cousin.
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by favor914: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
OkCornel:
Gbam
Unveil Your True Identity, na that one Gringory Obi wan go tell The Supreme Court of Nigeria 🇳🇬?

The record fines our Lordships will fine this 2 incoherent political Miscreants Pdp Abubakar Malu Atiku, & his boy Pdp lite Gringory Obi.
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by ganisucks(f): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
I disagree with Peter Obi on his addressing the president as Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Tinubu is the President and so deserves to be accorded the respect of the presidency. Even if you don't respect the man, you should try to respect the office. As Former President Obasanjo said: it is about protocol.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by ganisucks(f): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Waste of time by the aguluman.

Today by the BBC:

There is no evidence that the diploma Nigeria's President Bola Ahmed Tinubu submitted to the country's electoral commission was forged, the BBC's Global Disinformation Team has found.

Chigozie Nwonwu the writer is a joke and a silly biased confused reporter. He should continue dragging BBC down with him. When the next dump happens, he can explain till his face turns blue. I'm very sure BBC will eventually sack his lazy good for nothing behind.
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Paraman: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jostoman:
did what you said now makes sense to you? You ask me to introduce myself to you and i mention the name of my cousin.
Can an unknown person have a cousin? Everything about tinubu is out in the open

Okay, tell me what you don't know about tinubu and you want to know.
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Antoeni(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
In Tinubu"s Voice "No I Won't Unveil My True Identity, So That You Can Send Me Back to Hamas"
God Forbid BATing
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by favor914: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
ganisucks:

Chigozie Nwonwu the writer is a joke and a silly biased confused reporter. He should continue dragging BBC down with him. When the next dump happens, he can explain till his face turns blue. I'm very sure BBC will eventually sack his lazy good for nothing behind.
BBC's Global Information Team, Na them first deceive the Obidients with the disinformation, they have finally eaten the humble pie.
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Christistruth00: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
grin

That is a Pre Election matter
Go to the Supreme Court

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by favor914: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Christistruth00:
grin

That is a Pre Election matter
Go to the Supreme Court
We are still on page 1, where are the Atiklators turned Obidients, kanwuliextra, Racoon, Taylor92, DMerciful & Co, the thread is about your nemesis, we should be on page 3 @ least by now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Christistruth00: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
favor914:
We are still on page 1, where are the Atiklators turned Obidients, kanwuliextra, Racoon, Taylor92, DMerciful & Co, the thread is about your nemesis, we should be on page 3 @ least by now?

They have no case

Bunch of Hypocrites and bad loosers

Was Peter Obi Even a member of the Labour Party before he contested as their Presidential Candidate?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by favor914: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Christistruth00:

They have no case

Bunch of Hypocrites and bad loosers

Was Peter Obi Even a member of the Labour Party before he contested as their Presidential Candidate?
A Mercenary on a wild goose chase, whose misconstrued political misconceptions cost his Master Abubakar Malu Atiku the throne.
Re: Breaking: ‘Unveil Your True Identity’ - Obi Challenges Tinubu On Name, Schools, by Israelterrorist: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pita obi please leave politics and focus on your beer business. You have already stolen the entire generation of nyamuris in Anambra, go and enjoy your loots in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Tinubu Betrayed Kalu After Senate Presidency Offer - Tinubu's Supporter / Nigeria Ranked Second Most Prayerful Country On Earth Behind Afghanistan [full L / Wike Vs Fubara ,dino Melaye Campaigns At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.