Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Self Catering Apartment In South Africa - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Self Catering Apartment In South Africa (833 Views)

Family Self Catering Apartment In London / 1, 2 And 3 Bedroom, Self Catering, Short Let Apartments In Ikeja, Lagos / Self Catering Holiday Apartment To Let In London North Finchley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Catering Apartment In South Africa by SAfulfill(f): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2011
Fulfill SA Tours and Travel

We offer

1)Self Catering in South Africa! For your holiday trip and travel needs we have great deals, budget, cheap, and luxury holiday self catering in the South Africa tourism region and many short-term vacation and holiday venues in the vicinity of and around South Africa area

Luxurious furnished suites with telephone, TV, DSTV.24 hour security; Secure parking. Self-catering & restaurant facilities.
Contact

2)Pick up and Drop off from the airport

3)Trip to Suncity

4)Trip Apartheid Museum

5) Cradle of humankind

6) Soweto tour

For More Inquires Contact   

fuufillsa@gmail.com
Mobile +270-(0)718071725
Office +27-(0)123413207
Re: Self Catering Apartment In South Africa by SAfulfill(f): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2011
Hello Fellow Nairalander,

Feel free to ask me any question about SA, I am willing to consult and advice for free.
Re: Self Catering Apartment In South Africa by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2012
Hi!

Thanks for your post. Are you able to provide advise or suggestions regarding cheap accommodation (around US$30-35 or so/night) in Jburg? I would be happy with a direct link so I can fulfill embassy requiremnet of paying directly to the hotel/accommodation provider. Also, any ideas about car rentals, please?
Re: Self Catering Apartment In South Africa by SAfulfill(f): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hi,

We are Pretoria based, am not sure you can get a decent hotel in Joburg for that price range,

I will recommend you stay in Pretoria and travel to Joburg when ever you have to, as you have train services that will properly cost you about $6 equil .

We have a self catering apartment for an equil of 50usd per night, we also issue Reservation which is accepted at the embassy.

let me know if you still more assistance
Re: Self Catering Apartment In South Africa by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
I could do about $40, but that's about it, I'm afraid. I could stay up to 2 months and that's why I'm being a fan of savings at this time. I would not mind Pretoria though because, even if it's a mere rumor, I will run far away from Johannesburg if it features anything close to the traffic jams we have in Lagos.

anyways, about the confirmation, can you get it directly from the hotel/apartment/accommodation provider, to facilitate verification if the embassy so wishes?

meanwhile, I'll go check out your website in a minute...
Re: Self Catering Apartment In South Africa by SAfulfill(f): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hi,

Sorry am just replying this late.

Let me know if you still need the self catering accommodation.

We will issue you with a booking confirmation which is acceptable at the embassy.
Re: Self Catering Apartment In South Africa by collinsfbi(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
baddiguy: I could do about $40, but that's about it, I'm afraid. I could stay up to 2 months and that's why I'm being a fan of savings at this time. I would not mind Pretoria though because, even if it's a mere rumor, I will run far away from Johannesburg if it features anything close to the traffic jams we have in Lagos.

anyways, about the confirmation, can you get it directly from the hotel/apartment/accommodation provider, to facilitate verification if the embassy so wishes?

meanwhile, I'll go check out your website in a minute...
What website, does he has any?
Re: Self Catering Apartment In South Africa by SAfulfill(f): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
@ Collinbsy,

the website: www.fulfill-sa.com

e-mail: fulfillsa@gmail.com

If you send me an e-mail, i will send you more pictures of the apartment.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! I Need A Room Self-contained Apartment In Yaba, Akoka N Environ / Whom Do I Pay My Rent To Between Landlord And Landlady / Land Documentation Services,c Of O,governors Consent Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.