Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Raymond Dokpesi Fought Tinubu And Used David Hundeyin But Died On Swearin In Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi Fought Tinubu And Used David Hundeyin But Died On Swearin In Day (616 Views)

UK Police Arrests Raymond Dokpesi At Heathrow Airport / Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested In Abuja On Arrival From Foreign Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raymond Dokpesi Fought Tinubu And Used David Hundeyin But Died On Swearin In Day by ERockson: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tinubu enemies should give up already if they have brain. Raymond dokpesi ended it on the date of Tinubu swearing in May 29. May his soul RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Fought Tinubu And Used David Hundeyin But Died On Swearin In Day by TemplarLandry: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
We're not bluffing when we say President Tinubu is a moving train that can't be stopped. Try to stop Tinubu and get crushed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Fought Tinubu And Used David Hundeyin But Died On Swearin In Day by Maize247(f): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
The man Tinubu is like a rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Fought Tinubu And Used David Hundeyin But Died On Swearin In Day by Tribalism007(f): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tinubu, hope your hand is not in his d******
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Fought Tinubu And Used David Hundeyin But Died On Swearin In Day by TemplarLandry: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
I thought I was the only one who observed that.
I believe Dopesi invoked the β€œover my dead body” curse on himself.

ERockson:
Tinubu enemies should give up already if they have brain. Raymond dokpesi ended it on the date of Tinubu swearing in May 29. May his soul RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Fought Tinubu And Used David Hundeyin But Died On Swearin In Day by blabulu2000: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
Josphat Obi’s cause of death: How did Peter Obi’s father die?
Peter Obi’s father is alleged to have been drowned by a rival drug gang after having a huge stone strung around his neck.

https://ghanafuo.com/josphat-obi-cause-of-death-how-did-peter-obis-father-die/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Fought Tinubu And Used David Hundeyin But Died On Swearin In Day by ResidentSnitch(f): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
ERockson:
I don't think you have enough sense to understand the implication of what you are saying. Do you know what you are insinuating?
You better quickly clean up what you wrote here.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Fought Tinubu And Used David Hundeyin But Died On Swearin In Day by Maize247(f): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

I don't think you have enough sense to understand the implication of what you are saying. Do you know what you are insinuating?
He's insinuating Tinubu god is strong and that he's a fighter with winning destiny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Fought Tinubu And Used David Hundeyin But Died On Swearin In Day by SpatialKing(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maize247:
He's insinuating Tinubu god is strong and that he's a fighter with winning destiny

The current situation of Tinubu in Aso Rock is can't even reached for his di<k

He is unhealthy
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Fought Tinubu And Used David Hundeyin But Died On Swearin In Day by adekolaelect(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

I hope you are not among the Enemies he said? Watch outttttt

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Can Teach Southwest Γ‰ternel Fatal Lesson / A Bag Of Cement Is Now 8,500 Naira Here In UGEP, Cross River State. / Gov Siminalayi Fubara Approves The Immediate Payment Of 30k Minimum Wage For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.