Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence (1892 Views)

Malami Denies Sending Memo Seeking Suspension Of Constitution / Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal / Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by garfield1: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kukutente23:

See the nonsense that is coming out of this boy's mouth
Go and give the phone back to your nurse
And remind her to give you your injections

Atiku is a failure.dont fall under the camerounian shadow kid
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by Idiotseverywher: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
Odibembem:

U are really a kalokalo man, see d way u have mispelt all d Esan names u claim to know. U don't know them, u only heard and read about them. U see if u are a man of truth, u won't be dwelling on issues of tribe. Truth is universal. U should had used another section in d constitution to counter d one I quoted. Unfortunately u don't even have a copy, u have never seen one, ur opinions are defined by your anger and bitterness. Peter Obi will never be president. BTW have u seen his WAEC? He failed English and Maths so how did he get admission to enter UNN? Perhaps he forged. And his names in d certificate are different. That's d man u idolize
. You are just an idiot, so I must spell esan well for idiot like to know that I have been there?, for you to come here to defend fake and fraud out hate and bigotry will continue to make stupid, imagine fool talking of Peter obi failing English and maths, who is tinubu you are defending, let me tell this is an open field we don't who is who , I would have told shit, idiot from the pit of hell defending what you don't know that is why you people will continue to die miserable death, for your information, i have work for Esan youths council, Solomon Aguele, Igbesia, in most of their media works very nice people, I don't even know fools like you are in esan
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by Odibembem: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. You are just an idiot, so I must spell esan well for idiot like to know that I have been there?, for you to come here to defend fake and fraud out hate and bigotry will continue to make stupid, imagine fool talking of Peter obi failing English and maths, who is tinubu you are defending, let me tell this is an open field we don't who is who , I would have told shit, idiot from the pit of hell defending what you don't know that is why you people will continue to die miserable death, for your information, i have work for Esan youths council, Solomon Aguele, Igbesia, in most of their media works very nice people, I don't even know fools like you are in esan

Tons of gibberish, post full of curses, evidence that u were raised by abusive parents in an abusive home. U learnt and were trained with curses from d cradle so how can u do without them? Anyway, Obi your god scored P8 in Mathematics and P8 in English,even Government he scored P7. The Buhari u call dullard, an aboki scored C5 in English. Obi was sent by his parents to an elitist school, CKC Onitsha yet came back with the kind of woeful WAEC result. Investigation is on as to how he was able to obtain admission to UNN without credit in English which is compulsory, a scandal is brewing.

Why are u telling us u were houseboy and bag carrier to Aguele, Ugbesia and co? Why not add Anenih and Anthony Enahoro and Cardinal Okogie? How does being a houseboy or cook to respected Esan men add to your credibility?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by Idiotseverywher: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
Odibembem:

Tons of gibberish, post full of curses, evidence that u were raised by abusive parents in an abusive home. U learnt and were trained with curses from d cradle so how can u do without them? Anyway, Obi your god scored P8 in Mathematics and P8 in English,even Government he scored P7. The Buhari u call dullard, an aboki scored C5 in English. Obi was sent by his parents to an elitist school, CKC Onitsha yet came back with the kind of woeful WAEC result. Investigation is on as to how he was able to obtain admission to UNN without credit in English which is compulsory, a scandal is brewing.

Why are u telling us u were houseboy and bag carrier to Aguele, Ugbesia and co? Why not add Anenih and Anthony Enahoro and Cardinal Okogie? How does being a houseboy or cook to respected Esan men add to your credibility?
. Look at this one, you are not ashamed that at old as you are, you just come online to dish out false and propaganda reports, that show the type of person you are, you have no conscience, your type are the ones who kept Nigeria in this conditions, very dead and horrible set of people, the type that call green ,black, Anus
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by Validated: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2023
Odibembem:

Atiku's claim is that PBAT committed forgery simple. And forgery is a criminal case. Atiku is asking the SC to do a trial based on d evidence and disqualify him after finding him guilty. The SC cannot disqualify Tinubu without embarking on a criminal trial of forgery. And d SC is barred from any such trial. Am educating u, thank me for it
So, Supreme Court did not know this before disqualifying David Lyon and deputy.
Agbado and stupidity eeh!
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by Odibembem: 4:21am On Oct 17, 2023
Validated:

Olodo David Lyon's case came on appeal all d way from d High Court. The Court of Appeal had cleared him after d High Court initially barred him. The Supreme Court never assumed original jurisdiction. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by allthingsgood: 5:34am On Oct 17, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
Op, this your analysis just indicated that you are thinking from your ANUS, at least you have exposed the fears of an average adult from the west that fake result Tinubu tendered if Supreme court takes the matter Tinubu is off, that is why all hell is loosed by all Ofe manu person to make sure the rubbish the fake result story again to become judges to quote law

Stop insulting people and face reality. Atiku is deceiving you. Nobody can remove Tinubu. Period.

1 Like

Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by wrongnumber: 5:40am On Oct 17, 2023
Odibembem:
This is to educate us all so some don't start abusing the Judges when they deliver their judgment based on the constitution. Section 232 subsection 2 of the Nigerian constitution says and I quote verbatim:

"Provided that no original jurisdiction shall be conferred on the Supreme Court with respect to any criminal matter".

Now forgery is a criminal matter and Atiku is asking the Supreme Court to accept his evidence from d Chicago depositions and documents to conduct a criminal trial on President Tinubu and find him guilty of forgery and then disqualify him on that basis. But the constitution specifically divests such powers from the Supreme Court, they can't do any original criminal trial except on appeal hence they will throw out Atiku's motion. The constitution has tied their hands so don't abuse them.

What Atiku needs to do is to gather his evidence and approach the Nigerian Police who will assign an IPO to the case. The IPO will do his report and with it prosecute Tinubu in a magistrate court and find Tinubu guilty of forgery. If Tinubu doesn't appeal, Atiku can now take the judgement to the Supreme Court as evidence and have them disqualify Tinubu on that basis. Unfortunately for Atiku, Tinubu as president has immunity from prosecution, his option is to wait till 2027 if Tinubu loses reelection and another person is sworn in or wait till 2031 when Tinubu would had completed two terms and cease to be President. This is the bitter truth, it doesn matter how much people abuse or mock people, even Atiku's lawyers know and they have told him but he has told them to still go ahead, a typical Nigerian politician is incurably optimistic, it's like a form of cocaine they inhale.

You were trying to make sense until you added the embolden. That was bitter nonsense.

Atiku actually brought up the case at the appeal but was dismissed on technical basis.

However I don't know if Supreme court will allow it or not but Atiku needs not wait till 2027.

He can commence a criminal case against Tinubu in Nigeria and even In the states.

Once Tinubu is proved guilty, the Senate may decide to impeach him and if he ever escapes that, he can never run for any political office again.
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by wrongnumber: 5:45am On Oct 17, 2023
Odibembem:

Atiku's claim is that PBAT committed forgery simple. And forgery is a criminal case. Atiku is asking the SC to do a trial based on d evidence and disqualify him after finding him guilty. The SC cannot disqualify Tinubu without embarking on a criminal trial of forgery. And d SC is barred from any such trial. Am educating u, thank me for it

You are still missing it.

First off, the case is not a new one cos it was filed at the tribunal but it was dismissed on technicalities (whatever that meant)

Now there is no trial anymore but what Atiku now has are evidences that need to be presented at the supreme court (not trial as you mistakingly adduced)

The issue now is about admittance by the supreme court.
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by wrongnumber: 5:49am On Oct 17, 2023
Odibembem:

Am preparing your mind for the inevitable, it will not see the light of d day even in the courts. I will remind u when d courts throws out the matter based on jurisdiction. Instead of thanking me for saving u from a future heart attack due to elevated expectations, u are arguing based on ur fragile emotions

You are missing it again and again.

We know the judicial system in Nigeria is corrupt and if you think Nigerians are expecting the corrupt courts to sack Tinubu then you are missing the point.

Tinubu has the Nigeria court under his control.

We are OK with the expose. The world now knows that TINUBU is a criminal.

So TINUBU supporters should enjoy their shame.
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by orisa37: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2023
VERY RELEVANT, SO PLEASE NOTE.
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by Odibembem: 6:06am On Oct 27, 2023
wrongnumber:

You are still missing it.

First off, the case is not a new one cos it was filed at the tribunal but it was dismissed on technicalities (whatever that meant)

Now there is no trial anymore but what Atiku now has are evidences that need to be presented at the supreme court (not trial as you mistakingly adduced)

The issue now is about admittance by the supreme court.

I hope u took time to listen to the reasons adduced by d SC why d deposition was not admissable? I told u ahead, u argued and argued and now d courts have done exactly as I predicted they would do. Thank me bro, show some respect
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by Odibembem: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2023
Validated:

Now that d Supreme Court ruled on my side, can we see who is d efulefu now? In matter of law learn to read and study d law as it's written, not as ur emotions are rumbling
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by Rolings: 6:13am On Oct 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
The case is a civil case Oga
It's election petition case not forgery
Shift!!

MUMU
your mumu is in capital letters.

SHIFT make people wey get sense talk. You clearly are senseless
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by StreetFight: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
Op, this your analysis just indicated that you are thinking from your ANUS, at least you have exposed the fears of an average adult from the west that fake result Tinubu tendered if Supreme court takes the matter Tinubu is off, that is why all hell is loosed by all Ofe manu person to make sure the rubbish the fake result story again to become judges to quote law

Cry, weep, wail.

We cannot beat you mercilessly from Nigeria to US Courts and ask you not to cry like our mothers used to do, that will be animal cruelty. So cry, and weep very well
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by Kukutente23: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2023
Rolings:

MUMU
your mumu is in capital letters.

SHIFT make people wey get sense talk. You clearly are senseless
You're daft
And You're bereft of the least modicum of common sense.
That's why your statements lack substance
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by Rolings: 6:31am On Oct 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

You're daft
And You're bereft of the least modicum of common sense.
That's why your statements lack substance

You claim its an election petition hence it's a civil case.....why them are you expecting AA to tender evidence of crime in a civil suit.
Una too mumu that's why everybody is playing on your emotions..... they know you stand for nothing so you will fall for anything you jump on anything that will make the government look bad even if it destroys your own image......whoever did this to igbos deserve the hottest part of hell.... because he just turned an otherwise thinking people to MORONS controller earlier by NK from London and now by Simon G/nut from Finland.

This is surely a bad time to be an igboman...you are the laughing stock of everyone and your arrogance won't even let you know the implications of this.....nobody will respect igbo opinions again except election losers and fading politicians who want to get some mileage from showing support
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by omenka(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
Who is thinking from their anus now? You Obidients are the most ignorant, unintelligent and illiterate people out there but even when one tries to cure that malliase amongst you guys, all they get is insults.

1 Like

Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by Kukutente23: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2023
Rolings:

You claim its an election petition hence it's a civil case.....why them are you expecting AA to tender evidence of crime in a civil suit.
Una too mumu that's why everybody is playing on your emotions..... they know you stand for nothing so you will fall for anything you jump on anything that will make the government look bad even if it destroys your own image......whoever did this to igbos deserve the hottest part of hell.... because he just turned an otherwise thinking people to MORONS controller earlier by NK from London and now by Simon G/nut from Finland.

This is surely a bad time to be an igboman...you are the laughing stock of everyone and your arrogance won't even let you know the implications of this.....nobody will respect igbo opinions again except election losers and fading politicians who want to get some mileage from showing support
What is this one saying.
Your attempt at sounding logical or intelligent failed woefully. Just ready the bunkum you're writing. Abeg hand over the phone to someone smarter.
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by Superwave16320: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2023
How market the wisest foolish soul on Nairaland ?!

Idiotseverywher:
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by Iamanoited: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2023
YES AND IN ADDITION CSU EVIDENCE IS AEQUUS NON IN NIGERIA.
Re: Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence by wrongnumber: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
Odibembem:

I hope u took time to listen to the reasons adduced by d SC why d deposition was not admissable? I told u ahead, u argued and argued and now d courts have done exactly as I predicted they would do. Thank me bro, show some respect

If you are wise you will see clearly that I don't strongly believe it will be admissible.

Guy let's just let this slide. I wish you all a bulaba tenure.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Politicians Who Stole $billions Are Organising Protest / I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi / 2015: DON’T DECLARE NOW , PDP Govs Caution Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.