Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument (1571 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Toheeb Eniafe Shot Dead Over Argument At Petrol Station In Lagos / Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by RiversMirror: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument.

Hope Nwala from Obite1 community attacks her husband; Ekelediri Nwankwo in Okehi community in Etche Local government area with hot groundnut oil and hammer.

"I have told my wife's younger sister to leave my house because of the way she has started dressing, and the way she occupy my matrimonial bed even when I am around, no young guy will tolerate such behaviour, but my wife has refused the younger sister leave the house. I also saw my wife alone with one tall black guy in the shop I rented for her, not that he is in for business, he followed my wife and sister here and there, with all these, I gave that her younger sister two thousand naira transport to go home so that I can actually understand what is going on in my house, but my wife got upset, while i went to bed to sleep, she used boiled grandnut oil on me, then start hitting me with harmer".

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02kFMUtRtZgEcDqbxcvrQMQDjg7SqfuDaMdixR5fKYseimq6DjvxMMhdgz4LN2RvtBl&id=100081310091134&mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by TemplarLandry: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Suya grin
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by TemplarLandry: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
grin Sorry o @Taylor89, @Taylor95, @Taylor92 Taylor1-1000 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by Dontblink: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jesus! Evil woman

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by nicho450(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wickedness
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by dangermouse(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Speechless
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by Divine28(f): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Blood of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by BigYash: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
He married devil himself..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by Roboto11: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
How does she feel now?
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by Oceemo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nawaoo
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by Kestolove(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Iyamiri husband and wife... Nuisance
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by todugo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
For this hard economy grin grin.
Daughter of jezebel grin
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by 1Sharon(f): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Did he say no? Did he say put up a struggle?

How was she to know he didn't want to be doused with groundnut oil if he didn't speak up or specify?
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kestolove:

I sympathize with you, may God bring tranquility to your precinct.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
1Sharon:
Did he say no? Did he say put up a struggle?

How was she to know he didn't want to be doused with groundnut oil if he didn't speak up or specify?

What sort of questions are you asking?

Communicate properly, your questions doesn't seem logical and precise.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by NFBI: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
The odd world
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by AriyaTV: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nairaland feminists over to you. what do you have to say?
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by Dikastan: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sometimes you ask yourself, what's the need of marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by LAXconfidential(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigYash:
He married devil himself..
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by LAXconfidential(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Dikastan:
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by LAXconfidential(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
NFBI:
The odd world
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by RingRoadMafia: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Dikastan:

Aside companionship, I can't make any sense of it.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by RingRoadMafia: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kestolove:

Na tribalism go kill you last last
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by RingRoadMafia: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
Turn the man into deep fried medium rare grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by KingEarnest(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Every day the urge to marry keeps reducing drastically.
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by SporaD8: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
I believe at some point in their relationship, the Man must have called this woman "His Angel!" "His Love!" etc not knowing the same Woman will end up as "His Ruin!"
The ingenuity of some of these ladies at being "HEARTLESS" is something @NigeraArmy should employed in their fight against terrorists!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by ZaddyJ: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
This man no dey okay again lie lie . Na eternal maiming be this so
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by LikeAking: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2023
It’s a pity..

Dem suppose sentence the wife to life..

But…
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by olaniyilukman(m): 2:53am On Oct 12, 2023
Divine28:
Blood of Jesus
This is not a matter of blood of Jesus, majority of beautiful and flashy woman are monster and animal in disguise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by Fahvvy: 4:56am On Oct 12, 2023
I'm more concerned about what will happen to the woman after now undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by ghettochild(m): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2023
Wife from hell
Re: Rivers State Woman Pours Hot Groundnut Oil On Her Husband Over Argument by Maxymilliano(m): 6:29am On Oct 12, 2023
This one is no longer a life partner but life enemy shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) / Turkish Hackers Deface Hundreds Of Sites Sonymusic's Included / Ghanaian Man Rapes 3 Kids Of The Same Mother In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.