Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) (29716 Views)

Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos / Soldiers Killed During Operation In Zamfara. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Noghayin03(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2023
Enough iron condemn for bush to carry. Nigeria Army pls make una give me location, I need the burnt bikes ASAP.
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Jadeng: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2023
Entprys:
Why nah ? Why not arrest them and try them ? This is good example of jungle justice. Who go pay their children school fees hencefort ?

Unfortunately it is all these emotional and sentimental thinking that is sinking Nigeria 🇳🇬..
When BH & co started many years back, some people did not allow our security agencies to deal with them once and for all... sighting human rights violations, religion and so..
Today, the chicken is roosting at home,.... and you are still complaining.
Dey play!
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2023
Kudos to the armed forces

1 Like

Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by sammiewrite(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Enemies of the country and emergency lovers of Nigeria can keep asking for the guns. We know their plans and can see their post history. Kudos to our gallant men of the air and land. You guys have the support and prayers of patriotic Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by billyG(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2023
This has not happened in a looong time when their godfather is in power...do d NAF got their morale boosters from IDF?
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Lampass(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2023
Corn247:
This is a massive win for Nigeria military and Nigeria at large

Kill them all, the don't deserve to live. God bless the Nigerian Military, God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria 💪💪

1 Like

Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Oxtertee(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2023
The NAF /NA has gazaed them..... Death to all headslamming terrorist.
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by NAC1666: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2023
Corn247:
This is a massive win for Nigeria militaryNigeria at large

I will take the nigeria army serious when they decide to be serious in fighting the Boko Haram and bandits. Only airstrike is enough to end this senseless killings in the north
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Akaegwu(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2023
This is unacceptable to me, because you I can't see any weapon 🔫 like gun 🔫 in the morning pictures
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by godofuck231: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2023
Now this is what I call an ops , not the one we hear on social media from Nigeria,
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Tonnyray: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2023
Kudos to the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Tell them this is not Bubu season anymore.

1 Like

Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Afobaba33(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2023
Vigilante work directly with the military operations

The strike was based on intelligence gathering

So no cause for alarm

And talking of the terrorist weapon oga look well at the first picture,you will see it in the rubble's

Some have been picked up by military personnel in the pictures

Open your eyes
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by COMPAQ(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Afobaba33:
Vigilante work directly with the military operations

The strike was based on intelligence gathering

So no cause for alarm

And talking of the terrorist weapon oga look well at the first picture,you will see it in the rubble's

Some have been picked up by military personnel in the pictures

Open your eyes

Are you minding them. Nigerians type before they look and think!!
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Wow this is a welcome development

But when it happens in the east nko ?
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Bunnatex(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2023
obiekunie01:
PLS HOW COMES THERE IS NO SINGLE WEAPON ON THE GROUND THERE?

How comes the 'terrorists' don't have any weapon on them.

Exactly my point. I was looking for the weapons they are using only to see only Matchet. I wonder terrorist that use only matchet. I hope they are not innocent security men being killed
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by stevups(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2023
Felix6:
Dey don collect money from bandits to eliminate vigilantes.
Those poor guys are vigilante trying to safeguard their farm land from bandits; unfortunately the bandits parted with millions and have the state actors go after the poor vigilante. Which way Nigeria?

Enemy of the state how are you? We sight you
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Felix6: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
DAREH13:

Terrorist sympathizers
No i am not sympathetic to them in anyway, but very angry and frustrated with the entire system, what arouse my comment was; seeing large group of bandits moving around with only cuttlasses in their possesion, I was even tempted to call them innocent farmers, again seeing those burnt magazines has made me think twice. thanks for the insight. I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND WILL NEVER WISH EVIL ON HER.

1 Like

Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Felix6: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
stevups:

Enemy of the state how are you? We sight you

I am not an enemy my dear, but a very frustrated citizen, I love my country and always wish the best on her. those comments must have come from a place of anger.
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Felix6: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
DAREH13:

Terrorist sympathizers
can you link to those items to the crime scene? seems a random picture.
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by rafcrown(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Good And great news.Let it be a frequent exercise.We need more news like this.

1 Like

Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Felix6: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Austin4lif:
Do you have evidence for this allegations?

is matchetes your own evidence of them being bandits?
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by delpee(f): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hopefully, over time the farmers in the North can go back to work and live peaceful lives. They've suffered for so long.

1 Like

Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Blackman7: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Amazing. Love this.
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by ufuosman(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Anyone una see make una kill them, burn 🔥 dere bikes 🏍️ no mercy anyone.

More strength to you guys out dere
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by fregeneh(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hope U.G.M and I.P.O.B are watching.
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Tyktoker: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Good job by the military!
Corn247:

Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jagaban; Lagbaja no dey play.
Good one
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by stormborn28(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Wow this is a welcome development

Yes oooooo...this the first time Nigeria military has proven to me that they are killing terrorists... Israel don dey jinja them...throughout Buhari regime na propaganda because himself na terrorist

1 Like

Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by YourGFsnatcher: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Felix6:
Dey don collect money from bandits to eliminate vigilantes.
Those poor guys are vigilante trying to safeguard their farm land from bandits; unfortunately the bandits parted with millions and have the state actors go after the poor vigilante. Which way Nigeria?

In every sane conversation, there must be one hollow brain
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by Felix6: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

In every sane conversation, there must be one hollow brain
Destitute and daftness = 5&6.
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by YourGFsnatcher: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Felix6:

Destitute and daftness = 5&6.
How does it feel to have a hollow brain?
Re: NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) by player007(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Corn247:

Am sure virgins are already waiting for them.
Deluded fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Among Nigerian States In 2022 / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.