Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! (1377 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / There Can Be No Peace Without Justice, Equity — Osinbajo / See The Key To Good Living: There Will Be No Peace in The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
There is hardly anyone in the world that doesn't want peace. When we talk about peace some Christians always think it is free while others misunderstand or misinterprete the meaning. Many Christians think that "peace" is all about being quiet, indifferent or unreactive to their neighbour's negative excesses.

Just like writing pen and ink work together also is peace working with "justice". The two can't be separated. God had perfectly programmed it such that where Justice is missing, peace will never honour any invitation to stay. Never!! Justice acts towards the truth of God. Each time you reject the truth (justice or laws ) of God, you also rejecting peace. Each time people refuse to engage the justice ( truth) of God, they take away peace. This scenario can occur at both national or family level.

Hosea 6:1
New International Version “Come, let us return to the LORD. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds.

One could see from the scripture that the people refused to engage God's Justice system which resulted in God taking away his PEACE from among them. It is also very clear here that God will return his peace back to them when they repent.

Without Justice being engaged peace is always far from reach. While peace is good, it does not depict stupidity, dumbness or ignorance. Many Christians think that to achieve peace with our neighbours they must be dumb, quite and accept everything thrown at them. Christians with this kind of mentality usually quote and misinterpret scripture like Hebrew 12: 14 that says "Pursue peace with everyone, as well as holiness, without which no one will see the Lord "

They assume the peace in Hebrew 12:4 is being dumb or unreactive to people's Negative excesses towards them. The peace here means engaging justice system of God in your dealings with men. To make peace with people means correcting them when they are doing the wrong thing, you don't just sit down and act as if you don't see them in order to please or make them happy.

Remember you can't have PEACE without engagement of God's JUSTICE system. Jesus once was teaching the tax collectors not to take bribe, law enforcement officers not to make false arrest if they or their country ever want to experience PEACE because it goes against God's JUSTICE system.

Luke 19:8

But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.”

If Nigeria and its people are in serious need of peace let them engage the Justice system of God in all of their dealings else the peace they seek for may never come irrespective of the pastors that prophecy Peace when they refuse to unite the people to fight injustice in the land.

Jeremiah14:13-14

13 Then I said, "Ah, Lord God! Behold, the prophets say to them, 'You shall not see the sword, nor shall you have famine, but I will give you assured peace in this place.' "
14 And the Lord said to me, "The prophets prophesy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart.

You cannot find peace without Justice. Jesus told his disciples when he was yet to be handed over to the authorities to be crucified. He told them to sell their cloak and buy a sword.

Luke 22:36
New International Version
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

He was trying to tell them not to pity him rather, they should pity theirselves because he (Jesus) finds peace where he is going unlike them (disciples) who will be staying behind. What does the sword represent? The sword represents JUSTICE (God's Justice system) which brings PEACE (you can't get peace with out justice). He was trying to tell them to engage God's Justice system in all they do because that is what will guarantee their PEACE. Pastors can't be having faith for their country to have PEACE while they neglect or ignore the justice system (God's law ) disappearing to corruption.

Isaiah 32:17-18 ERV

That justice will bring peace and safety forever. My people will be safe in their homes and in their calm, peaceful fields.
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by nepapole(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
Unfortunately, there is no justice.
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gm
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Afamsi: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
In a nut-shell Israel is engaging God's justice by treating Gazans fuk up for peace to reign in Gaza. But wild donkeys will hardly learn
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2023
Afamsi:
In a nut-shell Israel is engaging God's justice by treating Gazans fuk up for peace to reign in Gaza. But wild donkeys will hardly learn

Have we dealt with the injustice within Nigeria ? Let us start from our country first.
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2023
Gm..
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Happy weekend...
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 5:26am On Oct 15, 2023
Happy Sunday !!
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 4:44am On Oct 16, 2023
Good day!!
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2023
Good m...
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 6:35am On Oct 18, 2023
Good day.......!
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2023
Good day
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2023
Happy Friday ..........
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2023
Gm
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Gd
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2023
Happy weekend!!
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
Good m..
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2023
Good m.........
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2023
Good....
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2023
Good jjj...
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2023
Good m..
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2023
Happy weekend!!!
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2023
Good d....
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2023
Good d...
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2023
Good m.....
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 7:10am On Nov 09, 2023
Fly..
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2023
Good day..
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 5:58am On Nov 11, 2023
Happy weekend!!
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 5:16am On Nov 12, 2023
Happy weekend....
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2023
The lord...
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 6:28am On Nov 14, 2023
Happy day....
Re: THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! by Corrections: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2023
Gm...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'The DREAM', By David Icke. THIS Book Is GREATER Than The Bible And Koran / Entry Form Closed (heaven Citizen) / If You Dont Preach, God Will Not Give You Good Health By Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.