Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) (33446 Views)

May Day: Governor Ododo Extends Health Insurance To Kogi LG Workers / Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Eniola Ajala, The One-Day Governor (2) (3) (4)

Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Freestyl(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Meet Her Excellency, Hon. Rita Shamiga, one-day acting governor of Benue State, on the occasion of International Day for a Girl Child.

Happy International Day of the Girl Child!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Make she just sign 18 billion Naira for her education.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Dontblink: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nice one. A typical Nigerian would maximize the use of that one day.

18 Likes

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by MissWords: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Cool

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by obiekunie01: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Once a governor starts all these childish craps, just know he has absolutely nothing to offer.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
obiekunie01:
Once a governor starts all these childish craps, just know he has absolutely nothing to offer.

I swear. Go see wonder in Abia state

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by malcom1X: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
obiekunie01:

It's not crap.
Some governors use this as an opportunity.

At the end of their tenure, they put them in a car, drive around the state to commission projects. (You go read the governor speech too) Projects the governor doesn't have time for.
After that them put small thing for your pocket, you go house go rest.

But since this governor's tenure is just starting I believe there's no need for this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 12:12am On Oct 12, 2023
Tinubu started this back then in Lagos

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by AntiChristian: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2023
Na Tinubu's lagacy be this o!

Same BAT Osubidients dey craze on!

Na so so study Anambla dey do!

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by opparadise: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2023
She looks cool.

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 6:22am On Oct 12, 2023
For those people in Benue, kindly enlighten me on the various projects that this governor has achieved in benue since he resumed

Because it is rather difficult to believe that he hasn't done anything significant

Because I read once he laid the foundations stone abi commissioned some housing projects

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by AbujaLagos: 6:23am On Oct 12, 2023
obiekunie01:
what are you saying biko
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by WhatIf: 6:23am On Oct 12, 2023
Zonefree:

Mindset of typical Nigerians

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by aylive02(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2023

Don't forge within 24 hrs

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2023
Is Speechless, right now
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Fugazy2023: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2023
PBAT pioneered this when he was the governor of Lagos state.

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2023
Zonefree:
Things are not done that way.
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by KnowledgePower7: 6:25am On Oct 12, 2023
I will first legalize Weed
Then transfer 100M to my account grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by bitty4real(m): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2023
He is a very promising young boy.
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by oneMalik: 6:26am On Oct 12, 2023
you dey kap nonsense cos that's not your sister huh ?

tell me how do you catch them young ?

think again and correct yourself !

you don't really need to be a FOOL

obiekunie01:

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:26am On Oct 12, 2023
R
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by lalabrother: 6:28am On Oct 12, 2023
School is not scam
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Shedrack777: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2023
By God's Grace, She'll Be My 2nd Wife
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by garriAndsugar: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2023
If them give me that opportunity, I fit vex arrest the governor

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by oneMalik: 6:31am On Oct 12, 2023
...and others has to follow .

imagine your child in that position , i beg you'll bank on that to raise her as a leader too .

God bless the governor and may God bless the child child too .

Omoawoke2:
Tinubu started this back then in Lagos

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by accordadoga26(f): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2023
hehehe

Who go make me be one day governor bayi make I chop 250m only

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by oneMalik: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2023
Ha ! second wife kwa ?

Shedrack777:
By God's Grace, She'll Be My 2nd Wife

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2023
Nice one, congrats to the young lady.

I think the presentation and optics could be better.

If you are going to copy, do it right.

Asiwaju Tinubu's legacy lives on..

22 Likes 1 Share

Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians / Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) / Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye