Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts (52861 Views)

Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Finland Announces It Will Join NATO / 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by baghera: 5:35am On Oct 12, 2023
Also this is from the supposed revered CNN I tell you people they will never say it as it is but paint nice pictures. See how the swaped beheading with butchad?

Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by Kobojunkie: 5:45am On Oct 12, 2023
baghera:
Also this is from the supposed revered CNN I tell you people they will never say it as it is but paint nice pictures. See how the swaped beheading with butchad?
It reads that they were "Brutally butchered in an Isis way of action." Anyone who has seen any one of the Isis killing videos on aljazeera would immediately know what that most likely means. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by Chinny024(f): 5:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Wahala gan😢😢😢😢
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by planetbluz: 5:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Thundafireseun:
grin
Boko Haram tried this same trick to get FG attention

And their Elder brother Buhari ignored them
buhari na brand ambassador of boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by breezeng: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2023
Even if they obliterate Gaza, there defendant will still come back to claim the land and resettle, just like Israel. A time will come when the power will shift away from America and their cohorts. It could be in 500 years to come. It will happen one day. And all these propaganda and deceit will end.
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by tuoyoojo(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2023
hkidola00:
and live dropping of bomb on civilian building isn't terrorism..or is what?

Israel issued several warnings to the civilian population to leave before the bombing started. This is because hamas is fond of hiding amongst civilians after committing terrorist acts.

Them nor get power, them go find trouble , come dey use civilians as shield, since you went to look for trouble, face the trouble when it comes o. That's how men fight.

Hamas fired over 5000 rockets into Israeli territory , imagine one rocket has the power to kill like 100 people, imagine the casualty. If not for the iron dome technology, Israel would have been toast. Israel on the other hand, have been doing targeted bombing isolating those buildings where the coward baby killers are hiding amidst civilians

In conflict , there are rules of engagement and execution of Civilians on live TV reeks of the modus operadi of ISIS and other terrorist organisation.

Once again, if Hamas does that ,they can kiss their existence goodbye. just the way ISIS has been rendered ineffective in the middle east, so they would be exterminated

1 Like

Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by bewla(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Ashez:
Shebi Israel dey Dem own Hamas go start fight??
Same way Nigerians vote finish Dem carry certificate forger give us, like Hamas like Tinubu, Dem two go chop belle ful of dem trouble.
With all your power western support military you can't target hamas only civilian citizens

May all your propaganda befall you

Isreal that like to kill baby's all in the name God said
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by zinaunreal(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2023
tctrills:

Yes oh, we should start relaying on you for our news from now on. You are the only source of true news grin grin grin grin

That's you show how rigged minded you are . Better open your eyes. All mainstream media from can to fox are owned by Jews. Seems your own is to just wake up and sleep everyday
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by Solitechworld(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
President Biden confirmed today that he got to see videos of beheading of children.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-deliver-remarks-roundtable-jewish-community-leaders-rcna119865

They are liars , if he got to see the videos, why couldn't they show us... They always lie... So Biden is now to be trusted right?
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by keylogger(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Solitechworld:

They are liars , if he got to see the videos, why couldn't they show us... They always lie... So Biden is now to be trusted right?

I love this quote, the liars own the media, most people believe what they read and see on media

1 Like

Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by johnaruson(m): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2023
That will be a crime against humanity.The UN and america may intervene.
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by Jlow2: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2023
Moniya4Real:

You no well at all. Imagine if your wife or kid was among the hostages, you wouldn’t say that

that is the rules, no emotions, tribal or religious sentiments, Isreal is not Nigeria
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by lovebird65(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2023
Jewish religion is not Christianity that is weak because of teachings of Jesus Christ ooo!!!! If you people try this one on live Broadcast then prepare for Nuclear from Israel, that means SoKoto (Nigeria) go better pass Una soon

1 Like

Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by obstead200(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2023
misreal:
And then what?
Ever since you threaten to execute hostages if they don't stop bombing Gaza,did they answer you..
It means that the hostages are collerteral damages..
But your organization will be levelled to the ground and your land annexed grin
sadly the truth.

But who the hell considers women and children as collateral damage? This is just horrible
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2023
Terrifying moment mother flees 'apocalyptic' Hamas attack - dodging bullets as she drives

'Nothing could have prepared us for this' 🙏

Full Story

Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2023
"Every Hamas member is a dead man." - Benjamin Netanyahu

1 Like

Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by zeuss: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2023
Codepain:
The kind of misinformation going on in this forum is appaling first is the silly news that Hamas beheaded 40 babies. Fake news already retracted by CNN
Now this

it is tru....the video was released on sunday
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by Sheriffsavage(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2023
misreal:
And then what?
Ever since you threaten to execute hostages if they don't stop bombing Gaza,did they answer you..
It means that the hostages are collerteral damages..
But your organization will be levelled to the ground and your land annexed grin

You don't know the history these two countries have shared in the past, nigga since 1967
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by misreal(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Sheriffsavage:

You don't know the history these two countries have shared in the past, nigga since 1967
it didn’t start in 1967 sir
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by TRAPLORD13: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Larryndelaw:
That is how you people.will be pushing isreal.more into war while innocent children abducted suffers

Ok,so Israel should just fold their arms abi?
You must be joking man
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by Musa2018(m): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2023
I can see most people are blindly supporting Isreal! Mob-lynching, Muslims are been Censured, aversion and disgusting!!! Over a crisis that has been there for decades without a winner! Most people thought Isreal belongs to the Christians, key reasons for their dirty comments.
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by tctrills: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2023
zinaunreal:

That's you show how rigged minded you are . Better open your eyes. All mainstream media from can to fox are owned by Jews. Seems your own is to just wake up and sleep everyday

But I agreed with you already na. You would be my only source of correct news from now on. grin grin grin grin grin

Now, what is wrong with a Jewish person owning a business or a news outlet?

Secondly, al jazeera is as mainstream as can be and it's not owned by a Jew.

BBC is as mainstream as can be and it's not owned by a Jew.

So we can see that in just one or 2 paragraphs you are already spreading fake news.

You are guilty of the very crime you accuse the news outlets of commiting.
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by drlateef: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
These HAMAS terrorists are about to know what time it is. Israel will crush them totally this time around.

This is what I wrote on why Arabs hate Israelites:
https://www.nairaland.com/7871276/exposed-why-israel-hated-arabs

Shame on you supporting apartheid state terrorists. Isreal is a confirmed terrorist state.
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by zinaunreal(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2023
tctrills:

But I agreed with you already na. You would be my only source of correct news from now on. grin grin grin grin grin

Now, what is wrong with a Jewish person owning a business or a news outlet?

Secondly, al jazeera is as mainstream as can be and it's not owned by a Jew.

BBC is as mainstream as can be and it's not owned by a Jew.

So we can see that in just one or 2 paragraphs you are already spreading fake news.

You are guilty of the very crime you accuse the news outlets of commiting.

I don't need to convince you. Wallow in your ignorance It will catch up with you one day
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by tctrills: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2023
zinaunreal:

I don't need to convince you. Wallow in your ignorance It will catch up with you one day

Oga you are really childish in your line of thought.

According to you, the mainstream news is fake because the companies are owned by Jews. Are the Jews known for fake products? Just because something is owned by a Jew does not make it fake. You need to stop this your foolish unfounded hatred.

And when I caught you in your lies you then make it personal and begin to attack me.

People like you are always dangerous. Once someone disagrees with you, you make them an enemy.

You need to learn one thing though. For people to agree with you, you have to make sense.
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by zinaunreal(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2023
tctrills:

Oga you are really childish in your line of thought.

According to you, the mainstream news is fake because the companies are owned by Jews. Are the Jews known for fake products? Just because something is owned by a Jew does not make it fake. You need to stop this your foolish unfounded hatred.

And when I caught you in your lies you then make it personal and begin to attack me.

People like you are always dangerous. Once someone disagrees with you, you make them an enemy.

You need to learn one thing though. For people to agree with you, you have to make sense.

Werin the pain you
You dey write long note for me
You are ignorant and you need to do more reading
Before you can exchange notes with someone like me.
Childish but I think better than an adult like you that only read without understanding between the lines.
Abeg get lost . You disgust me
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Placard For Baby Killers

Source

'RAPE IS NOT RESISTANCE': Counter-protesters confront anti-Israel demonstrations near Harvard. https://trib.al/uxT2vEh

Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by chiboycue: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2023/10/700648/?utm_source=myc

Hamas don't deserve to live. They are demonic in nature.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2023
chiboycue:

Hamas don't deserve to live. They are demonic in nature.

Political Cartoon Of The Day: Those Who Justify Evil....Are Evil

Foxnews
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by tctrills: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2023
zinaunreal:

Werin the pain you
You dey write long note for me
You are ignorant and you need to do more reading
Before you can exchange notes with someone like me.
Childish but I think better than an adult like you that only read without understanding between the lines.
Abeg get lost . You disgust me

Loool, grin grin ;DThis is how to know a complete fool.
You claim that I need to read more yet you couldn't link to a single book or paper that projects your point.

And the only reason why you think mainstream media is fake is because it is owned by Jews. Oga, you are clearly unintelligent.

So when you child what's to know why you dislike the media, you would tell him it's because it's owned by Jews? I can only imagine the the idiots you will give birth to.
Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2023
Israeli couple taken hostage in their own home claims cookies and songs kept them alive

"I did it all to stay alive. I needed to stall until the cavalry came to the rescue."

Full Story

Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2023
ENDGAME: "No negotiation is going to get Hamas to accept Israel. The very existence of Hamas must be eradicated," writes Newt Gingrich. https://trib.al/uzQy9Uy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo / Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages / Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.