Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Online Shoppers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Online Shoppers (116 Views)

Ziingo Nigeria; Giving Online Shoppers A Better Experience / Boutique Owners Or Personal Shoppers Buying From The Uk! IN HERE PLEASE!!! / Angry Shoppers Calling For Boycott Of High Street Giant H&M Over 'racist' Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Shoppers by Papichuchu: 3:15am On Oct 12, 2023
Hi my people my name is Tunji from Lagos Nigeria and I love shopping alot I buy most of my items in china which I will love to change that in the nearest future to uk/ us because that is where you get quality things, it might be expensive don't get me wrong but if you want to get a brand that everyone knows like Zara shoes, 6pm online site Asos, Zappos, Zalando, etc you have to have a fat account to be able to buy from this store and today I will be naming store that ship to Nigeria where you can get your quality things like

Asos they ship to Nigeria
Zara ship to Nigeria
Everything5pound ship to Nigeria
Amazon ship to Nigeria
This are the ones I know for now I will be updated up with some other site that ship to Nigeria
And the other thing is this when buy from this site in uk/USA does buy things above $150 at a go you can buy something of $100 today and buy the rest tomorrow so you don't pay more money when your items get to Nigeria will be saying more later

(1) (Reply)

Exploring Versatile Jackets For Your Wardrobe / Black Friday: History Of Marketing And Sales / Learn How To Make Your Own Luxury Bubu With Front And Back Beading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.