Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery (3510 Views)

Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me / Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return / NASS Invasion: FG Planning To Twist Facts To Indict Us, - Saraki, Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by tafabaloo(m): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Na u na know each other well !

Who knows maybe na Atiku even facilitated the bootleg copy, when the going were good.
It takes a monkey to know one !
Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by Judgementa1: 5:56am On Oct 12, 2023
You should all continue fooling yourselves if it will keep all you happy.

The train have left the station.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by Teeklef(m): 5:57am On Oct 12, 2023
Alhaji siddiq CDQ yen yen😂

1 Like

Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by Fugazy2023: 5:57am On Oct 12, 2023
Kingsleyjonah:
Good to be on Niaraland finaly

The beginning of your journey to be a chronic tribalistic person. The earlier you exit and delete your account now, the better for you

1 Like

Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by press9jatv: 5:58am On Oct 12, 2023
Yes soo very true here
Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by GYBABA(m): 5:59am On Oct 12, 2023
If Tinubu resigns, then Shettima would have to become the President? Abeg ooo I no want. Better Tinubu over Shettima. Another northerner again

1 Like

Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by DrAda(f): 5:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Funny. It doesn't matter what you think. The Supreme Court will give the final decision on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by Dspsalvate: 5:59am On Oct 12, 2023
I was very foolish to put my trust in a certain con?3 than in my God. I'm serious o
Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:02am On Oct 12, 2023
One wonders why tinubu is yet to address Nigerians on this burning issues...
Perhaps they are waiting for the release of the 2500 FIB files before swinging into action. They should know the world is watching and may take several more lies to cover one lie!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by Jackiedemie(m): 6:03am On Oct 12, 2023
Atiku is just a confused man...
Why not allow the supreme to listen to your appeal ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by guidelight: 6:08am On Oct 12, 2023
Nigeria at cross road. While a notorious criminal stole and forged his way to power, the people remained docile - 200 million people fa. They were even making excuses that the forgery is not intentional. Tufia
Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by reddingtonblack: 6:08am On Oct 12, 2023
Racoon:
Forgery and perjury are some of the crimes Bola Ahmed Amuda Sangodele Jagaban Tinubu have been committing from time immemorial.

No evidence una go explain taya tongue Atiku coming out again after his yeye world press says alot
when you have to keep forcing down the truth into people's throat then its no longer "truth" .. Atiku should rest and wait for the disgrace that await him at supreme court
Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by fredoooooo: 6:11am On Oct 12, 2023
Al Siddikatu grin
Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by emkz: 6:11am On Oct 12, 2023
Is Atiku finally agreeing that he lost the election?

If he publicly admits it, I shall join him to ask Tinubu to resign.
Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by femmy77: 6:12am On Oct 12, 2023
Nigeria,my country
Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by Dchampion65: 6:20am On Oct 12, 2023
The politician should stop playing on judges emotion, let the court pronounce him as such.

Atiku and Obi had abandoned the course of election and now pursuing certificate forgery, thus that mean they have accepted that they lost the election?
Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by paxonel(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2023
Atiku is on point!

Obviously, certificate forgery is the case.
And if that is the case, then only a corrupt minded person will want to defend it.

And i also notice that people that are defending this scandal will not focus on the issue, but fallaciously resolve to attacking the person of Atiku who is pushing the discovery.

Everyone have their right to say their mind when they notice that something isn't right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by EyeCumInPiece: 6:27am On Oct 12, 2023
An Akudaya president that nobody knows anything about his 1st 20yrs on earth.
I spit on the face of agbado miscreants. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by gigabyte13: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2023
Birds of a feather
Kettle dey call pot black
Sadiq Abubakar
Siddiq Abubakar
Finally
Atiku Abubakar
Sef get mouth dey talk....
Abeg, make una dey fight dis una roforofo fight dey go, e dey sweet me.
Shameless power hungry folks.
Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by Qoko: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2023
orisa37:
ABUBAKAR MEANS FAILURE.
ADEKUNLE MEANS SUCCESS.
A NEW PRECIOUS METAL IS FORGED BY MAHMOOD
AND IT IS A NEW GOLD FOR NIGERIA.

ATIKOBI IS HARD OF HEARING THAT CSU EVIDENCE IS AEQUUS NON IN NIGERIA.
NIGERIA IS A FULL FLEDGED REPUBLIC.
THE U.S IS A FULL FLEDGED REPUBLIC.
NO ONE IS A SECOND FIDDLE TO THE OTHER.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA SUPREME COURT EVEN FOR 31/12/23.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

iamwai
“Ojó óla omo-omo re, ati Awon ebí re lo fi nseré, You’re playing with your children, grandchildren and family’s life… “ so sorry for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by davidtemi(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2023
Just basic as that
Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by ManOfMan: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

That bill was shot down after it received massive backlash from the Nigerian public, a short while before the expiration of the 9th Assembly. It only took the assumption of office of your thieving drug lord to rekindle legislative interest in its deliberation and consideration.

Don't come here and quote me with your filthy, besotted rendition of idiocy, you cow!

Savage
Re: Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery by Mynd44: 7:02am On Oct 12, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2)

Trending Picture Of The Neatest School In The Lagos Tinubu Built / How Do I Join Rotary Club In Gbagada Lagos / Boko Haram Bombings: Igbos Flee Kano Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.