Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures (1800 Views)

Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail / The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by Finestgurlie(f): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Because your πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ†πŸ†πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸŽΏπŸŽΏπŸŽΏπŸ™„πŸ™„ kpa kpa kpa
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by Abufo: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2023
plaindealer:
They shouldn't have wasted money on this project at all, they should have saved the money and just erect a Julius Berger Concrete sign for us Lagosians to rejoice and celebrate.

Sanwo Olu, see how they are celebrating concrete sign in Abia, we Lagosians want to celebrate concrete sign too, but you just go waste money on Metro Rail.

You are shamelessly comparing the so called mega city of Lagos to Aba you wicked souls neglected for over 50 years since the war ended! You see ,the wickedness inherent in these agbadorians and their fulani sado masters is just off the charts.......their wickedness is the dirty babalawo i/ witch-like and bile inducing hatred for ndigbo....why do you subject yourself to our presence in your midst........let Ndigbo go so that you can enjoy your utopia............I blame the Igbos more sha.....they should damn it all come together and drive these dark hearted people outta our ancestral lands......
Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by plaindealer: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2023
Abufo:

You are shamelessly comparing the so called mega city of Lagos to Aba you wicked souls neglected for over 50 years since the war ended! You see ,the wickedness inherent in these agbadorians and their fulani sado masters is just off the charts.......their wickedness is the dirty babalawo i/ witch-like and bile inducing hatred for ndigbo....why do you subject yourself to our presence in your midst........let Ndigbo go so that you can enjoy your utopia............I blame the Igbos more sha.....they should damn it all come together and drive these dark hearted people outta our ancestral lands......

See hatred and bitterness, all because we want to celebrate and enjoy JB concrete sign like Abia Rwanda people?

You are wicked..

grin grin
Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by plaindealer: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2023
See Gawat.

The clowning is in full effect.'

Lagos people really want this JB concrete sign for real..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by plaindealer: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Lagos people dey jealousy Abia people and the JB concrete sign..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by DrAkpamudehe: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2023
plaindealer:
They shouldn't have wasted money on this project at all, they should have saved the money and just erect a Julius Berger Concrete sign for us Lagosians to rejoice and celebrate.

Sanwo Olu, see how they are celebrating concrete sign in Abia, we Lagosians want to celebrate concrete sign too, but you just go waste money on Metro Rail.

And you opened this silly thread at 6am in the morning. Hiaaan undecided
Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by Tunde835(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2023
plaindealer:

Selfish people,you don't want us to celebrate JB concrete sing like you in Abia.

It's not your fault, sha because we should be celebrating JB concrete sign instead of the stupid metro rail..
The effects of the metro is like injecting steroids to the economy. It would boost economy activities and put Lagos further in the lead.
Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by plaindealer: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

And you opened this silly thread at 6am in the morning. Hiaaan undecided

Seriously, what's so silly about celebrating and enjoying JB sign like Abia Rwanda people and Ndi Developers..
Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by plaindealer: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by Tunde835(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2023
plaindealer:

Seriously, what's so silly about celebrating and enjoying JB sign like Abia Rwanda people and Ndi Developers..

Lagos has a bright future
Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by plaindealer: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2023
Tunde835:
Lagos has a bright future

What future when we cannot even celebrate JB concrete sign like Abia people...?
Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by plaindealer: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2023
Why are Lagos people acting like this?

grin

Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by CloudTrees(f): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

My mouth still fine pass your πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ own and I fit buy them

No go help ya poor πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ for Asaba
You look good
Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by Bliss52: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:

You look good

Thanks boss
Re: How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures by Tunde835(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2023
plaindealer:

What future when we cannot even celebrate JB concrete sign like Abia people...?

They would soon claim they developed Lagos. Sanwo olΓΊ still has the film city in place before the pigs come to claim it. Amazon prime that created gangs of Lagos have promised to come there. It cost $100 million dollars or #120 billion naira that the entire of South East can't afford.

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Man Overjoyed After Securing Nigerian Citizenship / Is Increase In Minimum Wage The Answer To Our Problems In Nigeria? / How Aondoakaa Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport To Wale Babalakin’s Bi-courtney -cou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.