Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Whole World Should Please Come To My Aid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Whole World Should Please Come To My Aid (130 Views)

Can Any Good Hearted Person Come To My Aid Pls.. / Most Nigerians Confess They Would Go To Hell Fire If The World Should End Right / Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whole World Should Please Come To My Aid by Gbadebo19(m): 6:13am On Oct 12, 2023
Good morning everyone. My plight is what has made me to create this thread. I am a fresh graduate awaiting his convocation on the 21st of this month. The problem i am having is how to raise the money for the unending bills that the university keeps demanding. First, the convocation fee is 38,500 and another 10,000 for one memorandum that was not properly explained and we are still told to expect more billings. I have toiled on my own since 100 level up till this time. The cost of printing and submitting my project made me to sell my smartphone. My dad is a 71 year old who can no longer afford anything beyond his personal feeding. I have an elder brother who has simply refused to help and bluntly told me to hustle because he also hustled. I am in a serious dilemma right now.
Re: The Whole World Should Please Come To My Aid by Gbadebo19(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2023
My predicament is further compounded by the upcoming nysc batch c registration which i have to register for. Travelling to anywhere i will be posted will require a lot of money. If i can at least find anybody or charity organisation that can enter into a gentleman agreement and borrow me what i need, i will pay back as soon as i begin my youth service. It has been tough from 100 level but i dont want this last hurdle to break me and turn my efforts into a waste. I am available for physical verification in ilorin, kwara state and can be called via the phone number on my signature.
Re: The Whole World Should Please Come To My Aid by Gbadebo19(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2023
I can work in the block making industry as a carrier. If you have some work for me through which i can raise this money, i will do it. I just want to graduate. If you are touched by my plight, please reply under this post and if you seek further information. Your little contribution will go a long way and this thread will remain open and updated if i receive any assistance.
GT BANK
Re: The Whole World Should Please Come To My Aid by garriAndsugar: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2023
If you cannot go with batch C this year you can go with batch A next year. stop stressing yourself

1 Like

Re: The Whole World Should Please Come To My Aid by Gbadebo19(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:
If you cannot go with batch C this year you can go with batch A next year. stop stressing yourself
Thank you very much. But i have perfectly calculated my options and the best time to go is now. I studied law and i have to calculate it in order to finish at a time closest to when the next admission into the nigerian law school will take place. Moreover, i am just a month to 30. The youth service remains my only option to raise money for my law school program.
Re: The Whole World Should Please Come To My Aid by meobizy(f): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2023
My guy, enter any car park do conductor work. Things are hard for everybody, even the wealthy.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC: Tinubu Breaks 20-year-old Record With Appointment Of Olukoyede / Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Lagos / What To Look For When Buying A 360 Photo Booth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.