Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) (39546 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / What Would Be Left Of A Man After 21 Days Of Dry Fasting?? / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by press9jatv: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-31CpLPokk?si=vkCPmoAkTZzyKYtF

Nigerian lady who embarked on a one month dry fasting finally breaks it.

A Nigerian lady who embarked on a one month and one week dry fasting has finally ended it.

The young lady identified as Janet went viral last weekend after her course mates who were worried about her wellbeing, visited her to ensure that she was ok. They noticed she hadn't been in class for a month and a week and decided to visit her.

When interrogated, Janet said God instructed her to embark on the fast. She turned down efforts by her coursemates to make her eat.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/lady-who-embarked-on-a-one-month-dry-fasting-finally-breaks-it.html

Video Credit: Joyce Uguru

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by press9jatv: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2023
😂 it’s very funny oooo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by EyeCumInPiss: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2023
Fasting-a-Thon loading...

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by press9jatv: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2023
They shouldn’t have allow her to eat that food , is too risky honestly she should have find a lighter food and not that noddles .

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by malikombi(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2023
I lost interest when I read "God instructed"

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by larryking78(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2023
My sister, if this is true, grace carried you through, I love this testimonies of brethren who have passion for hoiness and abstinence from worldliness. May the hand of God rest upon you. I am convinced that you have seen divine mysteries and you have seen God in his fullness. I encourage believers to emulate Godliness in this world. It shall be well with you

136 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by GanagiBitrus: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2023
Fasting abi Hunger Strike.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by Bankowner: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2023
30 days of no food, and she's breaking with this heap of noodles? Does she want to kill herself?

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by Cassandraloius: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2023
What is a slim lady doing with one month dry fasting? Who asked her to do it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by Isobug: 7:02am On Oct 12, 2023
She for register for Guinness book of records naa, why ?
Meanwhile, why not start with pap or Tea and one slice of bread, just one slice oo

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by press9jatv: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2023
She’s going viral on every platform, number one miracle from GOD, if she no do am she for never come this far, no worry in months them go post her again she don fat 😫, e go come be before and after😂😎

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2023
She has a calling from God . But the voice that told her to fast is not from God . It's was likely demons. God will never ask a student to skip class for 1month to fast . That is not how God operate. The real voice of God will tell her to fast during long school holidays. Now she will likely fail her course and carry over for the missed classes

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by garriAndsugar: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2023
If i was one of her family members na oraimo cord i for don use wipe that fasting comot from her back.
Person wey slim dey fast come resemble buhari

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by press9jatv: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2023
Tomorrow we go hear say OBO gifts her 1M naira
And that Crypto Chief will sponsor her to school of sisters in Cambridge

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by larryking78(m): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2023
Bankowner:
30 days of no food, and she's breaking with this heap of noodles? Does she want to kill herself?

Sorry bro or sis, I believe am responding to someone who is matured, no insult here pls, can I add to your comments, after watching the video it came to my understanding that it should be allowed to cool off the noodles with fan. She must use something very light to break like the noodles idea is good but not this mountain before her before attempting solid food. Any educative additional comments is also welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by press9jatv: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2023
May God hear her good prayer and supplications

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by tamonokare: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Make them carry her go psychiatric hospital fast.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by Bankowner: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2023
I don't understand what maturity has got to do with this. Noodles is not the kind of food you break a fast as long as 30 days with. What she should start with is food/fruits that the body can easily and quickly digest because the digestive system has been idle for a period and should not be bombarded with food that will take another 3 hours to digest. Custard/pap/tea and lots of water are things she could start with. Avoid acidic foods/fruits since the stomach wall is kind of sensitive at the moment.
larryking78:

Sorry bro or sis, I believe am responding to someone who is matured, no insult here pls, can I add to your comments, after watching the video it came to my understanding that it should be allowed to cool off the noodles with fan. She must use something very light to break like the noodles idea is good but not this mountain before her before attempting solid food. Any educative additional comments is also welcome.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by APOPTOSIS: 8:13am On Oct 12, 2023
She's already running her life on a negative nitrogen balance and now more prone to coming down with refeeding syndrome which could kill her immediately on resumption with a large portion of meal and as we may likely have it, the devil will be blamed for such an electrolytic death.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by meobizy(f): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2023
If she dropped dead before this, everyone will claim yahoo boys used her destiny. God give person brain, see wetin the thing reason.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2023
Hosea 4:6
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by press9jatv: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
If she dropped dead before this, everyone will claim yahoo boys used her destiny. God give person brain, see wetin the thing reason.
she want express much of her faith by fasting niii. Her life her choice
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by iCauseTrouble: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by money121(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by abobote: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2023
She embarked on a suicide mission, being rescued.
Thank God for saving her life
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by Xandelle: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2023
Signs of madness.

BTW

Catholics believe a lot in keeping your prayers, tithes, fastings, etc only between you and God.

Given that no one knows, if the catholic position ends up being the truth, that means her fasting is all a waste, since everyone now knows about her fast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by comorntz: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2023
Hope she had water through out oh.
Nice work cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by Woodshot: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2023
She already is a ghost of herself and should be really thankful that luck was on her side the whole time she denied herself food.

No matter her level of fast she'd never be immuned of earthly and freshly desires. She's forever bound and will as long as she live succumb and be life time hostage of sweet wants, needs, and pleasures of life.

Medically what she did is acutely injurious to her total well being and putting her life on the line isn't a Christ thing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by N3TRAL: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2023
Fake news from the covers of TikTok.

That girl cannot survive a 30-day dry fasting. You gotta be stupid to believe that the lady went for 37 days without food or water and could still stand to receive guests.

Without food or water, she'd be bed ridden in 2 weeks. She'd die on the third week.

She's a liar. Her believers are stupid.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) by zoeymikey(f): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2023
Wahala for who no dey fast. Must she even post it online. Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.