Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Clothing Designs. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Clothing Designs. (1345 Views)

My Clothing Embarrassment In Church. / Logo For My Clothing Line / Check Out My Clothing Designs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Clothing Designs. by oskaywale(m): 3:59am On Sep 13, 2007
I make designs of both female and male clothings,am more into western designs,but some of my female designs could be of a different dimension.i feel the texile pattern dictates its style and cut. so most time,if ild be using foreing textile patern ild end up designing something foreign.u can imagine a cashimire for a 'Buba and Sokoto". it doesnt just work. or ankara for a suit,they have obviously nothing in common.

Am also good at mixing the correct accesories for correct outfits.
Am just coming up,and i believe i have all it take to storm the industry,all i need is a little exposure,right person to take me on the right path.
My drawings are attached to this writting,you could view them to see the little have got.

I need a stepping stone,i need to go forward! but i need people who would tell me just what to do and when,am not begging for a job,u could be of little help in your own way.

Ild like you to tell me what to do from here.
Tell me what you feel bout my work,and where i need to improve.
ild appreciate every bit of you.

Re: My Clothing Designs. by herbsman(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2007
Good job. I am a trained tailor and cutter. Come up with some smoking abstracts of different symbols, animals etc. draw it in such a way that the abstracts can be used to cut out that shape on fabrics.Dimension on Hard cardboard paper must be 30' by 30'.abstract such as: Pharaoh's head

wapaapparels@yahoo.com
0802 329 2279
Re: My Clothing Designs. by omogenaija(f): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2007
ur designs r really nice . smiley
i'm gonna have the last outfit made , its cute wat material would u recommend that i use ?
Re: My Clothing Designs. by juicy1(f): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2007
kiss kiss

Gud work,you've got a talent there.
Re: My Clothing Designs. by henry007(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2007
i draw ok aswell,dont know about designin sha

(1) (Reply)

Any Ideas On Where To Get A Good Pregnancy Spa/pedicure Place In London? / How To Get Ty'bellos Hair / Is Someone Have A Experience Of The Hair Extensions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.