Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder (581 Views)

Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B / Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? / 10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by Dotun159(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Please I need to job.. SSCE holder
Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by Owolabi97(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dotun159:
What kind of job
Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by Wujio: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dotun159:

You list your skills

Your location

Things you can do

This is how to come out of joblessness. Stop playing with yourself. Je ki oro ara e ka e laa ra

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by wittywriter: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
I've noticed that most peeps that come/post that they need job are not really serious...mostly do it for cruise or boredom.
Dotun159:

Owolabi97:

What kind of job
Wujio:

You list your skills

Your location

Things you can do

This is how to come out of joblessness. Stop playing with yourself. Je ki oro ara e ka e laa ra

hstar:

I now believe you are a scammer as someone you scammed here declared
Ok you believe...however some people even believe their fake pastors...lolz
@hstar this is the last time ill reply to you...you've been noticed...glad to know you now have a job online lolz...congrats.

Wittyness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by Dotun159(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
Wujio:

You list your skills

Your location

Things you can do

Good afternoon, I really don't know how this quote thing work sorry, Actually i just finished HND.. I just Want to find something' doing to get busy for the main time for going for service next year.. And why I said SSCE is I really just want to use it to work

Thinking of learning shoe making and stuff.. But because of time I need any type of monthly job.
Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by Dotun159(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
I stay at Ijaye Lagos state
Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by Wujio: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dotun159:

Good afternoon, I really don't know how this quote thing work sorry, Actually i just finished HND.. I just Want to find something' doing to get busy for the main time for going for service next year.. And why I said SSCE is I really just want to use it to work

Thinking of learning shoe making and stuff.. But because of time I need any type of monthly job.

It is obvious that you are confused and lack direction you life would take. Find someone traveling along a productive path and follow the person. Their lies your destiny. As to whom you are to follow, that will depend on your watchfulness and ability to listen to inner instinct

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by Dotun159(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Owolabi97:

What kind of job

Good afternoon.. Please any job boss..
Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by Dotun159(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
Wujio:

It is obvious that you are confused and lack direction you life would take. Find someone traveling along a productive path and follow the person. Their lies your destiny. As to whom you are to follow, that will depend on your watchfulness and ability to listen to inner instinct

Toor... Have a blessed day
Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by Wujio: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dotun159:

Toor... Have a blessed day

Smh. Your road far
Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by Love800(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
I need job too

Location- delta state warri.

Job type- factory work or any odar dat pays above 50k

Am an ssce holder
Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by Dotun159(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
Wujio:

Toor.. Cause I ask question
Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by Wujio: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dotun159:

Toor.. Cause I ask question

It will take time. Wisdom is only profitable to the direct !
Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by hstar: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
wittywriter:
I've noticed that most peeps that come/post that they need job are not really serious...mostly do it for cruise or boredom.

Wittyness
I now believe you are a scammer as someone you scammed here declared
Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by hstar: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2023
wittywriter:

Ok you believe...however some people even believe their fake pastors...lolz

Wittyness
Wetin we dey talk, wetin dis one dey talk?

Person wey you collect 5k for him hand in the name of selling him software, when the guy called you out with evidence of money sent to you, why you no defend your self say the case no be so,

Na to dey shout wittyness up and down you know forming woke, yeye boy.

Scammer, fraudster, ole.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by lavylilly: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
A private school located in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State requires the services of a good and experienced cook to manage her kitchen. The job is full time and is residential. Salary is negotiable
Benefits
1. 12 months salary
2. 6 weeks annual leave
3. Insurance against on the job accident
4. Free accommodation
5. Free feeding
6. Free medical care
Male or female applicants welcome.
Contact advertiser on whatsapp 0813 037 0814
Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by Jahzara: 5:57pm On Jan 15
Dotun159:
Are you still looking for a job, anyway if you are interested in a federal job I can connect you.
If interested WhatsApp me
Zero Eight Zero Six Four Five Five Three Five Six Five
Re: Please I Need To Job.. SSCE Holder by Resurrection212: 6:26am On Jan 16
grin
Wujio:

You list your skills

Your location

Things you can do

(1) (Reply)

Computer Aided Pipe Design Training / Bankphb Interview Held At 27th Of May / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.