Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens (15251 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel / Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday / Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Moniya4Real(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Na wa o! It’s really interesting to read how My African brothers are fighting to the death with keyboards on nairaland and everywhere over this Israeli/Hamas Conflicts, not knowing that there are a lot of Palestinian Christians in Gaza while 1 in 5 Israeli are Arabs. My Easterners (Ibos etc) will rather identify with Jews while my northerners (Hausa Muslims) will rather identify with Arabs . Africans of this time and age don’t have directions- no identity and no sense of pride in being an African first before anything else. I weep for Africa 😢
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Tetrahedron: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Biodun556:
Britain should not forget to evacuate all the Jews she brought to Palestine during colonial regime
Iya nje e
With all your head slamming, you are not even regarded as part of them be deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Postinor: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
This is a full blown war.

I stand with the Jews, Israelis.

Hamas must go down

This fight isn't ending soon.
israel must be destroyed,death to all israelites
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Postinor: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kayw4re:

lol. That land belongs to the Jews. Do you even know that both Jordan, Iran, and Iraq are all far cousins to the Jews?

Abraham was from Mesopotamia (modern-day Iran). Lot who was Abraham's cousin was the father of Ammon and Moab(people who are the first descendants of Iraq. Esau who was Abraham's bastard son was the father of the Ishmeelites (those who are also part of the early sellter of Edom (also part of Iraq and Iran.

Modern-day Jordan belongs to the half-tribe of Ruben and the half-tribe of Mannaseh (Joseph's sons were Ephraim and Manasseh)

Try and read about how the Jews were dispersed from their land in the first place before you start playing the blame game.

Bros, please get facts o. You might become a leader in the future, and you owe it to the world to aways abide by the truth and not hear-say.

Thank you.

and if you are a Christian, let me know i can give you a bible verse where God marked out the borders of Israel land right from the beginning of this world.

speaking of the British. Are they not the same ones that carved out the borders of the Nigerian land mass?
death to all israelites land thieves

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Edusouls(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jews are a very great and special race of humans but were blinded by the devil no be today, after rejecting and crucifying Christ, they are still waiting for their own suitable Jewish God to come and save them, they are funded and protected by Christian nations like USA, UK and Europeans if not they would have been long exterminated from the face of earth, they are stone hearted and extremely stubborn, see cruel the treatment they are giving the Palestines in Gaza over the years with backing of the west, they bomb dem indiscriminately killed thousands of innocent civilians, women,men, pregnant women, hospitals, babies but I don’t hear this kind of sympathy for Palestines, Abby Dey no be human beings? Foolish and stupid Blackman brainwashed with religion
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Postinor: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
ccrazy:

prophet mohammed is a pig, allah na dog, Islam is a form of mental illness.
christians are fools, even the christianity they are practicing is not practiced by israelites,death to all israelites

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Postinor: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
mpire:

You're wasting your time educating these animals. You have a better chance educating a rock. Just wait till Friday when their stup1d imams will trigger them to go protest. Hopefully Nigeria police have the blood thirsty officers on duty tomorrow. We can't wait to read it in the news.
death to all israelites,death to all israelites apologists
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by mpire: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Postinor:
death to all israelites,death to all israelites apologists

We'll be here to see your decapitated head by boko haram. Your tears are just starting, wait till the land invasion starts. Death to you and your kind, mohamed is waiting for you in HELL.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Postinor: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
mpire:

We'll be here to see your decapitated head by boko haram. Your tears are just starting, wait till the land invasion starts. Death to you and your kind, mohamed is waiting for you in HELL.
and u think israel will be successful just watch and see other nations would rise to defend palestine,death to all israelites

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by engrchykae(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dozis:
;
Who owns the land? Who built Jerusalem?
Israel or Palestine?
non of them.
It was Africans,that birthed Canaan.
Until Arabs and Caucasians started fighting over African heritage
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by ceejay80s(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dozis:
;
Israel or Palestine?
Israel were slaves in Egypt till God used Moses to take them away to the promise land, where they are now, na him dey cause all this katakata, my question is ,
Where Israel dey stay before pharaoh pack Dem as slaves? They must have a particular place they originated from.
Someone correct me if I am wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Khyrvxjzy: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
Isreal be like people wey been Don dey find war since

lol funny
isreal like war, they also fight like terrorist because they dont surrender
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by motayoayinde: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Biodun556:
Israel should evacuate all her citizens to Israel

To be slaughtered by Hamas?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by motayoayinde: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
bennybuhari:
Hope FG won't abandon Igbo jews who are there

Evacuate which people?

People who believe that Israel has the strongest army in the universe.

No, let them remain there to help israel celebrate.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Dozis: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
ceejay80s:

Israel were slaves in Egypt till God used Moses to take them away to the promise land, where they are now, na him dey cause all this katakata, my question is ,
Where Israel dey stay before pharaoh pack Dem as slaves? They must have a particular place they originated from
You're not really correct. If I follow the Bible just like you did.
Abraham left Mesopotamia which is present day Iraq for the land of Canaan, he gave birth to Isaac in Canaan (present day Israel and Palestine) Isaac gave birth to Esau and Jacob in Canaan too, it was Jacob that moved to Egypt when conditions were not favourable for him and his family and they came back later as Israel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by motayoayinde: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
See how all the "death to Hamas group'' have avoided this thread.

When the bias mods posted the fake story on the beheading of babies, it was in 5 pages within minutes
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Enemyofpeace: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nigerian government should go and evaluate all igbos in Israel back hone now
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Enemyofpeace: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
motayoayinde:
See how all the "death to Hamas group'' have avoided this thread.

When the bias mods posted the fake story on the beheading of babies, it was in 5 pages within minutes
we are still here studying the situation
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Postinor:
israel must be destroyed,death to all israelites

You can assist your fellow Islamic terrorists Hamas in Gaza. Take a flight go tjere
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by DaTruths: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Biodun556:
Britain should not forget to evacuate all the Jews she brought to Palestine during colonial regime

Yoruba Muslim shut up.

Go and join your fellow Terrorists in Gaza and get you ass pummeled to 6 ft.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by ceejay80s(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dozis:

Abraham left Mesopotamia which is present day Iraq for the land of Canaan, he gave birth to Isaac in Canaan (present day Israel and Palestine) Isaac gave birth to Esau and Jacob in Canaan too, it was Jacob that moved to Egypt when conditions were not favourable for him and his family and they came back later as Israel.
Bible deep ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by ceejay80s(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dozis:

So u are saying Abraham is an Iraqi
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Dozis: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
ceejay80s:

So u are saying Abraham is an Iraqi
Yes he was
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by SapaProMax: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dozis:
;
Israel or Palestine?
You mean the land their God asked them to kill it's inhabitants and take over?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by blueghost(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
A working country

Unlike Nigeria that went to airlift Nigerians out of Sudan and ended up dropping them at Egypt

Say make everybody find him way

Find my way keh for Pharoah backyard

Pharoah wey no let Israelites go na me wey from Nigeria he come let go

you are very funny you too get mouth grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by ceejay80s(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dozis:

Yes he was
This bible deep , so na iraqi be Jesus Christ fore fore fore father's, why are they killing them selves
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Dozis: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
SapaProMax:

You mean the land their God asked them to kill it's inhabitants and take over?
Is that the answer to the question I asked.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Postinor:
christians are fools, even the christianity they are practicing is not practiced by israelites,death to all israelites

Yes yes yes!
prophet mohammed was killed with ordinary kill and dry rat poison that his scrotal sack shrunck like dry date by zaynab when he was about to rape her, even when buried, hungry Medina pigs exhumed his petrified corpse and ate everything, the bastard was cursed by the mad rabid demon dog allah, am just pitying you that is worshipping something that the digestive juices of pigs dissolved, it actually means you are worshipping the intestine of pigs.

Just like mohammed was moving about jobless murdering and stealing after being high with opium, death and destruction to all Islamic Palestinians terrorists, including their women and children who are future terrorists, level Gaza to dust, pack their dead bodies to the mediterranean sea for the sharks to feed fat idiots.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Na wa o! It’s really interesting to read how My African brothers are fighting to the death with keyboards on nairaland and everywhere over this Israeli/Hamas Conflicts, not knowing that there are a lot of Palestinian Christians in Gaza while 1 in 5 Israeli are Arabs. My Easterners (Ibos etc) will rather identify with Jews while my northerners (Hausa Muslims) will rather identify with Arabs . Africans of this time and age don’t have directions- no identity and no sense of pride in being an African first before anything else. I weep for Africa 😢

IF you supported a certificate forger then you are more confused than the rectum of a wall gecko.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Edusouls:
Jews are a very great and special race of humans but were blinded by the devil no be today, after rejecting and crucifying Christ, they are still waiting for their own suitable Jewish God to come and save them, they are funded and protected by Christian nations like USA, UK and Europeans if not they would have been long exterminated from the face of earth, they are stone hearted and extremely stubborn, see cruel the treatment they are giving the Palestines in Gaza over the years with backing of the west, they bomb dem indiscriminately killed thousands of innocent civilians, women,men, pregnant women, hospitals, babies but I don’t hear this kind of sympathy for Palestines, Abby Dey no be human beings? Foolish and stupid Blackman brainwashed with religion

Leave us like that, we'd Bette perish giving our blood for them than ever identifying with idiotic worthless and hopeless Muslims.

Just carry that your nigerian agbado half baked tactics and smell out of here, you guys are just disgusting.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
motayoayinde:

Evacuate which people?

People who believe that Israel has the strongest army in the universe.

No, let them remain there to help israel celebrate.

Is it not better than ever identifying with mohammedan Islamic pigs?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Nigerian government should go and evaluate all igbos in Israel back hone now

Stop distracting our joy, Israel is pummelling all the children of the mad pig prophet mohammed and the rabid dog allah.

Your tears shall become premium

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of His Salary To Charity / Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) / Niger: ECOWAS Military Chiefs To Meet On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.