Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? (514 Views)

See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. / Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? / What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by englishmart(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
I came across these screenshot on X about some weird, unimaginable testimonies a pastor shared.
I just don't know how dumb someone has to be to not question some obvious aberration of reality.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by englishmart(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
For you to be able to think you must risk offending people. No wonder people like Daddy Freeze are dispised by Christians who can't think for themselves.

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by Benekkk: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
People who are fooled by such trash aren’t even Christians. You can’t study the Bible and be that gullible unless you’re a dunce.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by AnAbnormalHuman: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
The problem isn't the acclaimed miracles.

The problem is, are you for, or against Christ. Focus on that.

Cos you see those acclaimed miracles, there'll come a time you'll see bigger things than that live with your own eyes. And the miracles will 100% be performed by satanic forced under the guise of Pastors.

Don't try to limit anything yet, you'll see big stuff. Just dig in whatever is the truth for you. Hopefully, the truth shall set you free
Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by englishmart(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Benekkk:
People who are fooled by such trash aren’t even Christians. You can’t study the Bible and be that gullible unless you’re a dunce.
Your last line summarises everything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by englishmart(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

Cos you see those acclaimed miracles, there'll come a time you'll see bigger things than that live with your own eyes. And the miracles will 100% be performed by satanic forced under the guise of Pastors.

Don't try to limit anything yet, you'll see big stuff. Just dig in whatever is the truth for you. Hopefully, the truth shall set you free
Whoever told those lies in the name of testimonies is the antichrist here. Stop deflecting and showing your gullibility

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by Maynman: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
That's the beauty of belief, you can decide to believe anything.
Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by Maynman: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

Mental psychosis.
Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by englishmart(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Maynman:
That's the beauty of belief, you can decide to believe anything.
There's no beauty in belief. Belief is stupid.

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by englishmart(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Maynman:

Mental psychosis.
Pure delusion

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by FxMasterz: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Maynman:

Mental psychosis.
Says a spiritually blind maynman who rejected an offer to be healed at Ibadan on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Benekkk:
grin This is a pot and kettle situation. You who believes in a story book with a talking snake, talking donkey, pregnant virgin, zombie messiah and other ridiculous tales have the nerve to accuse others of gullibility grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's not about BELIEVE most people just want what they don't work for so it's when they found out that such doesn't exist they will turn to ATHEISM claiming they've become smarter.
Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by Maynman: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
FxMasterz:

Says a spiritually blind maynman who rejected an offer to be healed at Ibadan on Saturday.
Says a mumble jumble indoctrinated sheep whose god lives ONLY in ibadan, I will cure you and your creator of delusion come to osun which is just an hour less to ibadan, or ogun, Lagos, ekiti, Jewish slave , grin
Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by FxMasterz: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Maynman:

Says a mumble jumble indoctrinated sheep whose god lives ONLY in ibadan, I will cure you and your creator of delusion come to osun which is just an hour less to ibadan, or ogun, Lagos, ekiti, Jewish slave , grin

I was already expecting your predictable robotic response. You didn't dissappoint.

You're spiritually blind. You can't see beyond your nostrils.

Why did you renege on your previously agreed ibadan meeting place?

You see, God would give some people a lot of opportunities. In their arrogance they'll waste such opportunities and seal their own destruction. May God have mercy on your soul.

I'm sure you'll respond with an edited copy of my post redirected at me, or issue one of your known robotic responses. It doesn't change the fact that God is real, and you rejected an opportunity to be brought near to God.

I've said mine. The end shall tell.
Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by Maynman: 1:28am On Oct 13, 2023
FxMasterz:

I was already expecting your predictable robotic response. You didn't dissappoint.

You're spiritually blind. You can't see beyond your nostrils.

Why did you renege on your previously agreed ibadan meeting place?

You see, God would give some people a lot of opportunities. In their arrogance they'll waste such opportunities and seal their own destruction. May God have mercy on your soul.

I'm sure you'll respond with an edited copy of my post redirected at me, or issue one of your known robotic responses. It doesn't change the fact that God is real, and you rejected an opportunity to be brought near to God.

I've said mine. The end shall tell.
I was already waiting for you to regurgitate what your slave masters taught you. What a chain loving slave you are, well done.

You are "spiritually" delusional and conquered. You can't think with your OWN brain but following what you read in books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

I will cure you and your creator of delusion come to osun which is just an hour less to ibadan, or ogun, Lagos, ekiti, Jewish slave , grin
Is your small god only manifestating in "Ringroad" only and powerless everywhere like you said? 😂

You see, The god you are serving is a mere storm god that was adopted by the Israelites and made a national god.
I hope you and your "soul" won't be a Yahweh slave forever, at least don't die a Jewish slave.

Well, Just like a Jewish slave you are, I am sure you won't hear, the indoctrination and brainwashing is deep inside you from birth, no matter your beliefs it remains a belief and your God is only a fantasy in your head, you are living and worshipping a lie, that's a FACT that doesn't need beliefs.

I have said my own, there is no END..
Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by FxMasterz: 2:28am On Oct 13, 2023
Maynman:

I was already waiting for you to regurgitate what your slave masters taught you. What a chain loving slave you are, well done.

You are "spiritually" delusional and conquered. You can't think with your OWN brain but following what you read in books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

I will cure you and your creator of delusion come to osun which is just an hour less to ibadan, or ogun, Lagos, ekiti, Jewish slave , grin
Is your small god only manifestating in "Ringroad" only and powerless everywhere like you said? 😂

You see, The god you are serving is a mere storm god that was adopted by the Israelites and made a national god.
I hope you and your "soul" won't be a Yahweh slave forever, at least don't die a Jewish slave.

Well, Just like a Jewish slave you are, I am sure you won't hear, the indoctrination and brainwashing is deep inside you from birth, no matter your beliefs it remains a belief and your God is only a fantasy in your head, you are living and worshipping a lie, that's a FACT that doesn't need beliefs.

I have said my own, there is no END..

As expected.
Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by Maynman: 2:29am On Oct 13, 2023
FxMasterz:

As expected.
From a Jewish slave that you are.
Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by englishmart(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
It's not about BELIEVE most people just want what they don't work for so it's when they found out that such doesn't exist they will turn to ATHEISM claiming they've become smarter.
Judging by your analysis, most people are atheists.

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2023
englishmart:

According to God's word the difference between a believer and an atheist is not what they claim to be because 99.9% of those claiming they are believers don't even believe God exist but they are saying that in their hearts not verbally:

The foolish one says in his heart: “There is no Jehovah.” Their actions are corrupt, and their dealings are detestable; No one is doing good. Psalms 14:1

Note the highlighted.

So YES most people are ATHEISTS because we weren't born with faith it's when we began growing up that few started considering what could be the cause of their existence and after observing creation they found God's imprint {Romans 1:19-20} then they began searching for Him!

FAITH is not a possession of all kinds of people! 2Thessalonians 3:2
Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by FRANCISTOWN: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2023
englishmart:
I came across these screenshot on X about some weird, unimaginable testimonies a pastor shared.
I just don't know how dumb someone has to be to not question some obvious aberration of reality.
Lemme say this.
I'll use two quotes.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Prof. Albert Einstein

So, as long as the universe exists. There will always be stupid persons among us so, I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
There has always been wars between the camp of BELIEVERS and that of ATHEISTS.

So it's necessary to IDENTIFY the two opposite camps.

There are BELIEVERS among those claiming ATHEISTS and 99.9% of those claiming BELIEVERS are ATHEISTS. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by englishmart(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

According to God's word the difference between a believer and an atheist is not what they claim to be because 99.9% of those claiming they are believers don't even believe God exist but they are saying that in their hearts not verbally:

The foolish one says in his heart: “There is no Jehovah.” Their actions are corrupt, and their dealings are detestable; No one is doing good. Psalms 14:1

Note the highlighted.

So YES most people are ATHEISTS because we weren't born with faith it's when we began growing up that few started considering what could be the cause of their existence and after observing creation they found God's imprint {Romans 1:19-20} then they began searching for Him!

FAITH is not a possession of all kinds of people! 2Thessalonians 3:2
Are you Jehovah witness?

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by englishmart(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Lemme say this.
I'll use two quotes.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Prof. Albert Einstein

So, as long as the universe exists. There will always be stupid persons among us so, I'm not surprised
And you saying those alleged miracles are impossible?

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
englishmart:
Are you Jehovah witness?
YES i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

1 Like

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
englishmart:

At this point you need to know the difference between MIRACLE and MAGIC!

MIRACLE: God's act of intervention when His worshipers have done all they can possibly do but they exhausted all they had so God will step in with the unbelievable.

MAGIC: Tricks to entertain audience which is of no relevance as they don't really need it.

So what effort has those in the so called miracles applied for God to intervene in their behalf?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by jaephoenix(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

Nigga, its either your weed supplier is a hardworking man or your weed is spiked with crystal meth

1 Like

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by jaephoenix(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
englishmart:
Never engage MadMax in logic, its not worth the stress
Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by FRANCISTOWN: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
englishmart:
I don't know whether they are possible or not but I, Townny the son of Francis will never believe such things.
Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by englishmart(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

I noticed it. That's why I didn't probe further

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by killsmith(f): 12:48am On Oct 14, 2023
The white man is building a new Sun while the blackman is still praying to God to take away poverty from his life.
Re: How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23am On Oct 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

englishmart:
I noticed it. That's why I didn't probe further

This is what my God said about His worshipers:

No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah! Isaiah 54:17

So if you guys want to use subtle means to speak against faith your plans will be shattered that's the heritage of God's people now you can continue intimidating misinformed churchgoers with your hopeless logics! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic School Of Begging Children / Knowing About God / How Religion Implicating Is Achohol Consumption ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.