Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

I Need Responses To This For A Research - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Responses To This For A Research (420 Views)

I Did A Research And Found Out That Acid Will Removed Toilet Discoloration / Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by descarado: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Culture shock is when you tell somebody you love that trouser and she will call it pant while pant is knicker.
Imagine calling female pant knicker cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
descarado:
Culture shock is when you tell somebody you love that trouser and she will call it pant while pant is knicker.

You're right. I think it's a problem of associating a wrong name to an item.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by 99thEnemy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
so is pants and boxers the same? I'm learning something new
No they are not.

In proper American English, Pants mean same thing Trousers.

Panties is what is an underwear (Female underwear) also called Knickers in British English.

See the image below to note the difference between 'Boxers', 'Briefs' and the hybrid which is 'Boxer Briefs'

1 Like

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by 99thEnemy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
please what's this called? Boxers or pants? Because I know this holds the pennis tight. It has an opening in the front. I used my son's own as example
Boxer Briefs cool
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by 99thEnemy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
descarado:

Na why Nigerian's the fail IELTS steady. grin
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by player007(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Edmaths:
Good day everyone.

For married couples, who washes the husband's pants/boxers?

A wife of my friend recently stopped washing the pants/boxers of her husband after some years of washing. She advised the husband should be washing his pants/boxers himself.

CC: Seun
Sometimes I wash them myself. Sometimes my wife washes them for me.

1 Like

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by meobizy(f): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So there is a washing machine. Is there a reason why this grown man is unable to operate the washing machine or something? undecided

Since the man wears briefs, something tells me he maybe leaves skidmarks on them and the woman is fed up. grin
“Life is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biggest Embarrassment And Insult Ever / Marriage Software!!! / Which Account Is Best For The Spouse In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.