Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

“I Want To Use My Sound To Inspire People” — Afropop Sensation, AURHA​ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want To Use My Sound To Inspire People” — Afropop Sensation, AURHA​ (200 Views)

New Music Sensation, Aurha Drops Teaser For New Single “whine” / Laycon Will Inspire People Who Look Like Him To Be Coming For This Type Of Show / 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Want To Use My Sound To Inspire People” — Afropop Sensation, AURHA​ by JIGGYBOY(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
Afro pop music also known as the sound of Africa has evolved to become one of the most sought after sounds in the world.

The past few years have seen steady rise in the number of talented artistes in the industry and Aurha is joining the train.

Chioke Adaora Favor — stage name — AURHA is a singer/songwriter who hails from PORT HARCOURT.

She started doing music professionally in late September 2022 and has since then gone on to develop her own distinctive blend of Afro-Pop

Aurha’s captivating melody have an enthralling effect that sure keeps her listeners mesmerized and stuck on her music without pause.

“Music to me, is a form of expression; my feelings, emotions, vibes are transferee through melodies and are felt in my sound”.

She was recently featured on a song; alongside Zaki by Mckoy. The song is called ( Da Da Da )

So far, she have released “HEAT”

Early 2023, she got featured in a song called “REGRETS” by Mature

According to AURHA, she have taken up music professionally; says she don’t intend pausing any time soon

READ MORE: https://pecohubmedia.com/i-want-to-use-my-sound-to-inspire-people-afropop-sensation-aurha/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Teary As Daughter Michelle Graduates / Today Is ONOS JP 's Birthday / If Wizkid Gives Me A Verse, I Will Get A Grammy Award – Portable Says, Big Wiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.