Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court (18786 Views)

Atiku’s Petition: INEC, APC Face Thursday Deadline To Respond / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari / Tribunal begins hearing on Atiku’s petition against Buhari Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by Timothy89(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jostoman:
Na you sabi
you're welcome
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by GeneralDae: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
Tinubu is such a very fraudulent clown grin grin grin

But wait, why are Tinubu's rodents no more saying that Tinubu graduated with first class ?

Like vulture like followers

But he graduated with first class. Didn't he? He got 3.52 out of 4.0.
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by Bmaster(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
God please Take Tinubu,and give us mohbad 🙏🙏
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by FireUpNow(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Does president Bola Ahmed Tinubu has the power to tell the supreme court what to do?
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by ud4u: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
harqinhola:
CSU case has been closed and sealed . All station settled.

Section 137 has exonerated Tinubu on what the constitution defines as forgery .

Can you imagine this statement from a Nigerian I guess. It is unfortunate
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by GeneralDae: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Global2000:
Imagine this old man. If this man knows the damage he caused. Nigerians living in diaspora are facing problems when it comes to documents. For moral sake this old man should step aside. He has no shame.
You are funny. You allege he forged certificate, yet you can't prove it. So you guys are the problem to the so called diaspora who have issues with their documents.
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by RoyalUc(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
simfrost90210:
😳😳SMH

This man is brutally evil😔
No conscience...
No remorse...
Nothing!!!

This is just me wondering what these people cum politicians as parents told their children while they nursed them growing up! Imagine!
It's just better i leave the news these times!

I think it's a Nigerian thing

1 Like

Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by Exceed15: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
If I m sure of my certificate you can go to length to challenge while I go to sleep. Fear wan kill Tinubu LOL
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by jahsharon: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
theforemost:
In Islam, NO SINGLE individual bears 2 Muslim names. You can't bear Sodiq and then bear Abubakar.

There also must be some documents while you were young, while bearing Sodiq, that would have born Abubakar.

This is just stealing someone else's certificate and swearing avidavit to change to yours.

The way this guy is so desperate shows he's up to something evil.
He once summoned ALL security chiefs to secrete meetings while Buhari was the president. Am sure Buhari denied him what he ordered them to do. Why secrete meetings with top military officials when you are not a state exco There's more to that.

An Adage says " be careful when you go about seeking who owes your father so you don't meet one your father owes".

Atikulation Abubakar the Cameroonian bisexual is MAD,but he has met a MADDER Lagos Boy. This bisexual would have easily scare out Giringori Obituary if it were Obituary involved. But the City Boy Extraordinaire has been showing him pepper
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by Afamed: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
"Peter Obi should consider a career in evangelism, Abuja’s press conference needless."

Reuben Abati
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by jahsharon: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Afamed:
"Peter Obi should consider a career in evangelism, Abuja’s press conference needless."

Reuben Abati

That's my advice to him also
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by simfrost90210: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
RoyalUc:

I think it's a Nigerian thing

It's just so unfortunate and has to be stopped!

1 Like

Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by RoyalUc(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
simfrost90210:

It's just so unfortunate and has to be stopped!

Let's wait and see what tomorrow brings

1 Like

Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by IvarTheBoneless: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Oshey!

Walter Onnoghen Jnr and Sons Chambers Nigeria Limited..😂. We have heard you. Chief Adjudicator! Attorney General of Ecowas.

It is amusing and at the same time pathetic that you think your crying will change anything.

Tinubu will rule for 8 years. If you like stop bleating, if you like continue to grunt. You are not consequential beyond Nairaland unfortunately for you. grin grin grin

Waste your productive years like your pops did and blamed Awolowo. You have Tinubu. Your kids will have me grin
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by PoliciaNLand: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
IvarTheBoneless:

It is amusing and at the same time pathetic that you think your crying will change anything.

Tinubu will rule for 8 years. If you like stop bleating, if you like continue to grunt. You are not consequential beyond Nairaland unfortunately for you. grin grin grin

Waste your productive years like your pops did and blamed Awolowo. You have Tinubu. Your kids will have me grin

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2 please
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by Gajagojo: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
simfrost90210:
😳😳SMH

This man is brutally evil😔
No conscience...
No remorse...
Nothing!!!

This is just me wondering what these people cum politicians as parents told their children while they nursed them growing up! Imagine!
It's just better i leave the news these times!

Don't mind that Siddiq guy he is shameless

1 Like

Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by truthhurtsnaira: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
He says it is abusive in nature LOL

That’s how the demons role… disagree with them or ask them what their stance is on something or to produce something they will tell you that you dey abuse them or not respecting their culture…

NAWAH
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by BoldBrainz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
IvarTheBoneless:

Why is this one ranting😂? No pull cloths enter market o! See as guilt dey make una dey bark like wild dogs even when there is no cause to?!

Na wa!
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by Dinieoj(f): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
There's what they call check and balance, separation of powers, why's Mr President always interfering with every sector, and Nigerians have seen blinded by tribe.
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by Dchampion65: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
Dismiss Atiku petitions keh like say na only Atiku wan unmask your fraudulent and criminal activities

Oga Tinubu 80% of Nigerians are behind Atiku irrespective of our parties

Dismiss Atiku petitions like say Atiku get memory loss

You bribed your way up to presidency, went there to return is back to 18BC

God go punish you

80% and he did not win the election convincingly.
I remembered the teaching on "hyperbole" "exaggeration" during our secondary school days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by favor914: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

Na you close and settle am

CSU gateman
Faceless Shameless Wailer.
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by favor914: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Racoon:
For where? Tinubu and the APC must be jokers of the worst absurdity if they think this his CSU diploma certificate forgery case will be dismissed on technically or by they corrupt SC.

The Supreme Court fully understands what is before it and the world. This case is the time bomb that will light a fuse if handled wrongly
After your gallivanting to the United States & back, you have now returned to the Supreme Court of Nigeria that you so totally despise for help?

Racoon Shameless old Clown, you ad that Taylor94, DMerciful & co Obidients, despicable things.
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by Focusmind: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Afamed:

Reuben Abati

Honestly, I do not know who advised Peter Obi to give that press conference. The man should have maintained dignified silence. He seems to be running from pillar to post, looking for one validation or the other; one sympathy or the other. He should just allow the court to do their things. He is too emotional and looks extremely weak in the way he has been carrying himself lately. He is yet to get over the election "loss." I am not a Tinubu supporter o before una attack me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by favor914: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Focusmind:

Honestly, I do not know who advised Peter Obi to give that press conference. The man should have maintained dignified silence. He seems to be running from pillar to post, looking for one validation or the other; one sympathy or the other. He should just allow the court to do their things. He is too emotional and looks extremely weak in the way he has been carrying himself lately. He is yet to get over the election "loss." I am not a Tinubu supporter o before una attack me.
Peter Gringory na Real idiot, contest against his Master Abubakar Atiku for President?
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by ShootThemAll(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obiedun:
Atiku and obi are useless.

All these 50k per month APC media r*ats, suffering, smiling and still licking ass of their tormentors, bunch of Stockholm syndrome patients.
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by Nobodyfit2: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
stevups:

I'm a bonafide Nigeria, Tinubu is a blessing to humanity, not only to Nigeria. You may decamp to niger if Nigeria taya you. At least Niger carries N too, if area is no more comfortable
u write like a firstclass fo*l
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by Emekaonline: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bmaster:
God please Take Tinubu,and give us mohbad 🙏🙏

God please take Peter Obi and give us Mbadiniju
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by Emekaonline: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Are all eyes still on Judiciary by the fools?? Hahahahaha
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by IvarTheBoneless: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Why is this one ranting😂? No pull cloths enter market o! See as guilt dey make una dey bark like wild dogs even when there is no cause to?!

Na wa!

Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by DMerciful(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Inasmuch as I'm 100% convinced Amoda Sangodele is a prehistoric forger, the CSU registrar gave Amoda wiggle room when they said they dont keep records of reordered certificates. How's it possible that someone ordered a replacement certificate, paid yet no record of payment after some years...thats fraudulent!

Supreme Court will make use of this loophole.
I await the FBI files because CSU messed up the deposition by speaking from both sides of their mouth. The dont even have any biodata to show that Bola A Tinubu is thesame person as Bola Ahmed Tinubu because all identifiable biodata were wrong yet they say its same person. CSU is a fraudulent institution
Racoon:
For where? Tinubu and the APC must be jokers of the worst absurdity if they think this his CSU diploma certificate forgery case will be dismissed on technically or by they corrupt SC.

The Supreme Court fully understands what is before it and the world. This case is the time bomb that will light a fuse if handled wrongly
Re: Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court by Dedeity: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obiedun:
Atiku and obi are useless.
If Atiku and Obi are useless, then I guess your father is super useless because he can't lace their shoes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC / New E-passport Valid For All Countries - NIS Reassures Nigerians / FG Scraps Nysc Scheme (Just A Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.