Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband (43261 Views)

My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by GrassrootReport: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
... I'm Happy I Married My Wife's Kid Sister - Husband

Mary Obeten Peter, a woman from Cross River State, Nigeria, has been left devastated after her husband, Peter Obeten, married her younger sister, Hannah.

Mary and Peter tied the knot in 2021 and have a child together.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that Hannah came to Lagos to assist Mary with house chores when she gave birth. However, she ended up having an affair with Peter, who is a plumber.

The affair culminated in a wedding ceremony that took place yesterday, October 11.

Mary expressed her pain on Facebook, writing: "My kid sister has finally succeeded in taking my husband as her husband may God judge you amen"

She also confirmed that her sister and her husband are now living together.

In a previous birthday message to Hannah in 2022, Mary had called her "my favorite sister".

Peter, on the other hand, showed no remorse for his actions. He posted on Facebook: "I'm so happy that I finally succeeded in taking my wife's kid sister as my new wife".

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2023/10/photos-lady-left-heartbroken-after-her-kid-sister-who-came-to-help-after-childbirth-snatches-her-husband.html?amp=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by Taylor94: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by GrassrootReport: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
More photos

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by CloudTrees(f): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
There is love in Sharing cheesy

Maybe she has also stolen another lady's boyfriend and Life is paying her

Please I am indeed of a JOB to earn a LIVING in osun.
I am hoping on people's mercy and kindness. I have been out of job and looking for another way.
I am also In need of financial assistance
Opay 906 732 9755

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by Bliss52: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
cool

As a Plumber they are complaining

Oba of Benin did it peacefully no complain

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

As a Plumber they are complaining

Oba of Benin did it peacefully no complain

Kings too dey risk things...reminds me of a king in my village who did same thing

As for the news, Women pride themselves in their ability to humiliate and downgrade other women

The kid sister feels good now cheesy cheesy cheesy

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by seunlayi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sorry woman

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by Reminderz: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
lmao.. women know themselves, this is why they hate themselves... a single lady can never have a genuine friendship with a married lady... a married younger sister can never have a genuine relationship with the searching older one...

Isaiah 4v1 is just manifesting... she should also marry the man.. well, shey we fit talk say na JuJu or the man saw that the younger one is more cultured or mannered than the older one? what did her parents say? the man might be setting himself up for a risky adventure... hell hath no fury than a woman scorned... the man should watch his back or it could end up with another case of ..... you know what...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by njikoka(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Lol....women supporting women... confused gender...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by dondodo: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
E sure me say na for South East e happen

11 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by Randal: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Some families sha. If he paid bride price and the family received it, then they're to blame.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by ecolime(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
I no understand oo

Who gave the sister out in marriage?

Their parents?

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by strictly4data: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Okqy
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by bestman09(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Not a new thing, Neither is it an abomination. It's because the man is not a wealthy man that is why the first wife is complaining.

God bless the man and his family.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by Sonnobax15(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
My dear beloved bannies, don't you think it's high time you all knew that your real enemies are those people who are of the same gender with you,and not the male gender?

I keep saying it,that if woman really mean to do evil,even devil go carry hand go up to hail her shocked

19 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by Oblongata: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
She will surely regret it. . .
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by FreeStuffsNG: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Their family is so messed up! They either don't have elders or their elders are irresponsible lot. That second marriage should have been prevented at all legitimate cost because that irresponsible plumber will still use and abandon Hannah after she gives birth too.

LASG should move in to establish if it's not child marriage. That man is a serious menace to a functional society. Check my signature for free stuffs!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by MrDoGood(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Is this Nollywood?

If yes, where's the complete season? Because this episode too short cool

4 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by Manny21: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sope o ti lo
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by Spirit247: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
If they both did this to destroy the Joy and Life of the God-fearing Wife, they shall soon meet the CREATOR of Humanity and receive Judgement.
This is not about Religion at all. It is all about the Purpose why we were born into this World, which is to test us all individually to select the ones that the Satanic Trials and Problems can never make them to turn their back on the SOURCE of Life. Our CREATOR knows what HE intended to Achieve right from Adam to we the last Generation of Humanity, and HIS Selection of the Human that deserves to Life forever is already being concluded. As soon as HIS Son returns, there shall be no Hope of Eternal Life anymore for those that are yet to reconcile with HIM. Please Accept JESUS The Son of your CREATOR as your Eternal LORD and SAVIOR today, for tomorrow may be too late. HalleluAHAYA ASHAR AHAYA!!!!!!!
manoflove24:
this will be the longest night of my life chai TOSIN cry cry
cry I know how that feels. The shallow-minds abusing you here don't know because they have never experienced genuine true Love that was guaranteed to end up in Marriage and even die for you if need be. It took me almost 13 Years before I found another one like the one I lost when I was using the mumu redpill nonsense mentality. I dated many other girls in search of her type... choi, very terrible experience. Within the 13 Years, some just have Olosho deeply in their blood, some Ogbanje, some Marine, genuinely good kind-Hearted Loving Wife Material Girl is very Scarce these days. Many terrible experiences:

Anotherr girl that I almost married, about to do Wedding introduction and Engagement after getting so we'll along with her family. 2 weeks to the Intro Celebration, I woke up to a terrible Dream of seeing her leaving my side while she thought I was asleep. She entered the roof of my house only to come down through roof of another guy in another apartment and fvcked her till 5:30AM. Entered his roof and came back to sleep beside me. All the while in the Dream she thought I was sleeping, I woke up from this Dream around 1:30AM dead of the Night. I immediately started to call her number. I called 5 Times before she picked and she said "My love, I'm so tired from stress of yesterday. I will call you in the morning pls." I apologized to interfering with her Sleep and blew her a kiss because I trusted her so much. So, I cut the phone to allow her to sleep. I was shaking in disbelief! That's how I would have married someone that would have born so many Bastard Children for me to spend my Years on Earth to Train. AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH forbid!!!

Even though I was not BornAgain then, but I have noticed that whenever I stopped Drinking Alcohol and Smoking Indian Hemp to like 2 Weeks, any Dream I have after would I gone clean of those narcotics always happen. It's as if I watch Videos of something happing or that is guaranteed to happen. It as if those things were killing my Spirit Sight. So, immediately I remember that it was almost a month that I have not smoked or drank, I started calling her again non-stop for about 15 Times, it was a very hard Decision but I continued. To my Uttermost Shock! Someone picked the Call and I heard a very husky Angry Male Voice shouted "What is your Problem! Yes, I'm the one fvcking her and she's in my Place. Stop calling!!!" Obviously, the guy got tired of hoping their plan to deceive me would work for the night.

This was why I really became Born again and started paying attention to my Spirit Life of Purity in thoughts and Actions. I fasted for forgiveness and finally the CREATOR of Humanity gave me my own Wife, awesome blissful Life has been ours since then.

I advise that you genuinely give your Life to JESUS. Fast and Pray that HE should take Eternal Ownership of your Heart and Permanent Control of the Source of your Thoughts. After you have done that, HE would start Speaking into your Spirit. Pay Attention to Instructions and Guidance that HIS Ever Pure SPIRIT would be Speaking into your Heart. You shall not only marry alright, you shall also fulfill the Glorious Original Purpose for which I AM THAT I AM Created you.
HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by Racoon(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
What kind of abominable incense be this nah. Two sister involved in a fame of infidelity with one man? Hannah your evil union is going to be your albatross for life.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by pyyxxaro: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
PETER MUST BE A VERY RUGGED PLUMBER

He obviously did some good plumbing job on the young lady’s body 😎

After APC fear WOMEN☹️

9 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by iampeterben(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
What a evil sister, God save us from such kinda evil sister in-law. This is very bad of the sister and the useless husband. But am not surprised cos it's calabar very weird cultural belief system. The idiot man come dey bear my name.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by MrDoGood(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by sofeo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's well with her soul.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
What a Betrayer. shocked
I wonder how some people delight in becoming wicked.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by grandstar(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
This is wrong and highly condemnable. The pain some women go through in marriage here in Nigeria, you'll wonder if they should even get married in the first place.

No matter what the wife did (If she ever did anything in the first place), he should not have gone this far.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by TinubuThief: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
grin
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by Kakamorufu(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Plumber indeed
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by Franchise21(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.