Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law (21676 Views)

Details Emerge Of Mass Slaughter In Sudan By Hamas-linked Jihadis / U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. / Hamas Calls For Global Jihad, Invasion Of Israel, Attack Jews Worldwide On Oct13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by Realguyman1(m): 5:55am On Oct 13, 2023
abimbola74:

Always make sure you get your facts right . Quran is translated into diffrent languages even Igbo language. Google is your friend sir, stop arguing blindly. For every translated version , it always ends with “ it’s been translated to the best of my knowledge and Allah should forgive me if I have added to it or removed from it which shows you can’t translate everything correctly with exact words as it’s meant likewise bible too cos it wasn’t written in English but translated by some scholars as well. God should forgive our shortcomings and direct us through the right path. Most people are practicing the religion they are born into so if you were born into a Muslim family , you would have become one as well, it isn’t by your doings. God just Dey laugh all of us sef cos we so called religious people are more evil and only practices what suits us
Google is ur friend, why should I be asking Google? I have never came across any Muslim reading a Koran which is not in Arabic language, neither have I seen any Koran written outside Arabic language. So why wasting my time asking Google? I even ask some Muslim fellow why, and they were busy explaining talk talk for me. And nside all their talk talk, they never talked about it been translated into amother language.

I have came across many Muslims and Muslim scholars who always claim they have read the bible very well before to understand what is in it, that's because the Bible was translated to a language they can understand. But I have never came across any Christian or Christian scholars in Nigeria that have ever said for once they have read the Koran before.

Even at that, I ask u 2 questions and u only focus on one. what about the prayer aspect, why don't every Muslim pray according to the language they understand, why must it be in Arabic?
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by Beuberry(f): 6:12am On Oct 13, 2023
olawonder:

You’re dwelling on a fraction of ppl who have probably been oppressed and are using violence to exhaust their anger! What about all of the billions of Muslims who going about their lives peacefully? Or you mean to tell me you don’t live in a mixed society with various religious groups? So how hv you made it to become an adult (if at all you are one) without having been attacked or killed? There are plenty of violent crimes being perpetrated by Christians in various parts of the world everyday, no one is mentioning their religious na!
Let's talk about Fulani herdsmen menace. Is it a proper thing to do by Fulanis?
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by Daystar7: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2023
For those saying Israel is Occupying their own land Illegally.

Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by olawonder(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2023
Beuberry:

Let's talk about Fulani herdsmen menace. Is it a proper thing to do by Fulanis?
Absolutely not! What many ppl don’t understand is that majority of the Fulanis are bush ppl (normads) who don’t actually follow Islamic religion! They hv muslim names, due to their ancestral connection with the Sahel beduoins, but they don’t pray, most of them drink/smoke intoxicants and hv no civility to deal with city or town people! But unfortunately if they behave primitively everybody shouts ‘Moslem’!

1 Like

Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by olawonder(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2023
victorclean:
I think your foolishness has reached the peak of mountain 🏔️ Kilimanjaro. Christians has both old and new testament alright and new testament is a modification of the old testament.

It preaches love 💕 your neighbor as your yourself irrespective of religious diversities, but Hadith/Koran is seriously campaigning for human beheading while singing Allah hu Akbar.

You have absolutely nothing to use to paint Islam white. All Muslims are terrorists waiting for the right time to attack. Taquyah has expiring date and the sooner the whole world power start fighting Muslims, the nearer the peace.

You’re delusional and hv been brainwashed! How can the whole fight itself? Or you don’t know that Islam is fasted growing religion in the world? Your American Lords fought in Afghanistan for 20 yrs with all sophisticated weapons and armour but couldn’t even defeat them, and that’s just a small fraction of the muslim might o… even Russia couldn’t defeat them! You don’t know anything about what’s going on in the outside world… go and eat your breakfast and go to school, don’t be late!
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by Beuberry(f): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2023
olawonder:

Absolutely not! What many ppl don’t understand is that majority of the Fulanis are bush ppl (normads) who don’t actually follow Islamic religion! They hv muslim names, due to their ancestral connection with the Sahel beduoins, but they don’t pray, most of them drink/smoke intoxicants and hv no civility to deal with city or town people! But unfortunately if they behave primitively everybody shouts ‘Moslem’!
Ok. You v said nothing from what I didn't know. What's the role of people like you that call yourselves sane muslims in curbing Fulani herdsmen menace?
Can't you people declare taqiyah against them too?
They aren't repping well naa!

Lastly, what do you say about the unwarranted provocation and harassment or traditional religion worshipers in Ilorin, Kwara State by muslims?
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by malcom1X: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2023
olawonder:

Exactly how it sounds when you guys a making stupid assumptions about Prophet Mohammad! So you want to ‘unread’ it? But it’s a daily experience for Muslims online as utterances frm Christians !

It is you who is the stupid one here, talking about how a prostitute commit sexual act calling on Jesus (which we have not seen) comparing it to killing and spitting on someone chanting Allahu Akbar. That everyone saw on live TV
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by victorclean(f): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2023
I have really seen that you are truly on crystal meth. It will take nothing to wipe Muslims away except that world powers are very considerate.

The sooner they started seeing every Muslim as a terrorist, the nearer the freedom of the world.

Bet me, days are gone when Muslims use deception and disguise in war fair. Even if you guys want, rub the whole blood in Palestine to the body of babies to deceive the world that Israel is the culprit, the truth is open.

Foolish Muslims listen, that stratagem can not work any more. Everything has expiration date.

On to you Mr muntura, liberate yourself from this bondage of Islamic devilish ideology and the blood sucking God. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Discard Allah hu Akbar and it's evil actions that lead to it. Finally it's your choice. This is light and the other is darkness facing you.

olawonder:

You’re delusional and hv been brainwashed! How can the whole fight itself? Or you don’t know that Islam is fasted growing religion in the world? Your American Lords fought in Afghanistan for 20 yrs with all sophisticated weapons and armour but couldn’t even defeat them, and that’s just a small fraction of the muslim might o… even Russia couldn’t defeat them! You don’t know anything about what’s going on in the outside world… go and eat your breakfast and go to school, don’t be late!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by Corrections: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2023
olawonder:

Will MUSLIMS support to give JUSTICE to this lady lady? Or death is the only Justice she deserved?....

Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by olawonder(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2023
Corrections:

Will MUSLIMS give JUSTICE to this lady lady? Or death is the only Justice she deserved?....

You’re asking for justice from inside your room, when fellow Christians should have defended and protected her when she was being mauled to death by jobless ignorant fools in the name of Islam! We ordinarily Muslims are not permitted in Islam to pass judgement on any blasphemy related crimes… and unfortunately the poor lady fell into the hands of pack of hyenas who think they know Islam better than anyone else!
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by olawonder(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2023
victorclean:
I have really seen that you are truly on crystal meth. It will take nothing to wipe Muslims away except that world powers are very considerate.

The sooner they started seeing every Muslim as a terrorist, the nearer the freedom of the world.

Bet me, days are gone when Muslims use deception and disguise in war fair. Even if you guys want, rub the whole blood in Palestine to the body of babies to deceive the world that Israel is the culprit, the truth is open.

Foolish Muslims listen, that stratagem can not work any more. Everything has expiration date.

On to you Mr muntura, liberate yourself from this bondage of Islamic devilish ideology and the blood sucking God. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Discard Allah hu Akbar and it's evil actions that lead to it. Finally it's your choice. This is light and the other is darkness facing you.

Don’t worry about me, my faith in Islam is intact and unshaken… it’s you who needs to be worried because those who you’re defending don’t actually follow your belief and don’t give a rass about you! We see their savagery towards Muslims and Christians living in the country everyday online, they’re only pulling the innocent Jew card to further their interests. The woke population of the world knows, that why you see rallies and protests in support of the Palestinians people all over the world despite the pictures they’re painting on the media!
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by olawonder(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2023
malcom1X:

It is you who is the stupid one here, talking about how a prostitute commit sexual act calling on Jesus (which we have not seen) comparing it to killing and spitting on someone chanting Allahu Akbar. That everyone saw on live TV

Sorry o, I’ll leave you to cry by yourself in peace!
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by suleimanshehu: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Look at this fool, who told you Isra-Hell is a Christian state? Is not the same Jews or isra-Hell that killed so many prophets that God sent to them? The same Jews choose to worship sheep idols rather than following the Ten-Commantment of Moses, the same Jews or Isra-Hell, stripped naked, humiliated and crucified Jesus cross.
Zonefree:
There's no single Muslim on earth supporting Israel but Muslims want Christians to support HAMAS and Palestine, forgetting that HAMAS drew the first blood.

I love and cherish how Israel practice their religion. Fire for Fire. Blood for Blood. They got no time to leave everything for God to handle.

Nigerian Christians should learn one or two from them. An eye for an eye makes the world a better place.

Shalom.
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by Proudlyomonna: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2023
KINGS100:
Can you separate Jihad from Islam? tell us how

Yes You can.

Spirituality is a process a path that involves a person identifying with a supernatural force to plow their heart to their creator. Islam like most other religion is a path to identify with Your spiritual naturality and connect with your maker,if you choose to believe.

Jihad is an agenda a movement to break,bend and terrorize others who choose not to bend to the Ideology of an Islamic sect who believes that anyone who doesn't accept islam is an infidel.

Have You not met liberal minded Muslims who don't give a flying fûck about what path to spirituality You choose??

One is for terror, the other is to connect the Spiritual man in the man to His creator.
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by Proudlyomonna: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2023
Iamzik:

Jihad is preached by which religion?

Simple answer please

A sect in Islam.

There are also sects in Christianity.
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by Proudlyomonna: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2023
Beuberry:

Then every sane people should shun Jihad. It's pure evil.

It's the creation of the devil.
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by victorclean(f): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2023
Nothing like innocent Jewish card Oga. Islam is heavily link to worldwide terrorism.

Wishing you good luck and 72 virgins in the kingdom of your allah

olawonder:

Don’t worry about me, my faith in Islam is intact and unshaken… it’s you who needs to be worried because those who you’re defending don’t actually follow your belief and don’t give a rass about you! We see their savagery towards Muslims and Christians living in the country everyday online, they’re only pulling the innocent Jew card to further their interests. The woke population of the world knows, that why you see rallies and protests in support of the Palestinians people all over the world despite the pictures they’re painting on the media!
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by hansomb: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2023
Zonefree:
There's no single Muslim on earth supporting Israel but Muslims want Christians to support HAMAS and Palestine, forgetting that HAMAS drew the first blood.

I love and cherish how Israel practice their religion. Fire for Fire. Blood for Blood. They got no time to leave everything for God to handle.

Nigerian Christians should learn one or two from them. An eye for an eye makes the world a better place.

Shalom.
They did what they're doing to Palestinians to Jesus ( peace be with him) thousands of years back. Jesus is also a Palestinians let me clear your ignorance. The Babylonian, Romans, Rasheedun Caliphate , Ayyubid dynasty and the Nazis are what the Jews tremble upon hearing.
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by hansomb: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2023
We will not be silent. No wonder they sent me a message to delete some of my post ( evidence of Isreali Zionist) regime crime against humanity/Palestinians, before they will restore my Twitter account. Which I humanely rejected. Death or Liberty 🗽🗽🗽🗽. We lived everyday but died once. And for every soul shall taste death whether you like it or Yes. To to your lord shall you be returned and give account of every deeds you do. Good or bad.
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by Corrections: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2023
olawonder:

You’re asking for justice from inside your room, when fellow Christians should have defended and protected her when she was being mauled to death by jobless ignorant fools in the name of Islam! We ordinarily Muslims are not permitted in Islam to pass judgement on any blasphemy related crimes… and unfortunately the poor lady fell into the hands of pack of hyenas who think they know Islam better than anyone else!

undecided undecided undecided undecided

JUSTICE for Deborah Samuel yakubu whom Muslims killed and celebrated Publicly to show the world how much love they have for Christians.

Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by SIONKPO1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
RichestMinds:

Who dropped nuclear weapon on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Definitely Christians. Killed innocent people.
Try to know the Thousands of American Marines that the Japanese Killed
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by SIONKPO1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
osazsky:
nor be christians dey do jungle justice for south ..then early morning on sun them don reach chc...yahoo too . drugs..prostitution etc....
Do we do it in the name of JESUS?
Muslims were killing and shouting Allahu Akbar and were Celebrating worldwide but now they are all over the Internet wailing
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by olawonder(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
victorclean:
Nothing like innocent Jewish card Oga. Islam is heavily link to worldwide terrorism.

Wishing you good luck and 72 virgins in the kingdom of your allah

Again, I challenge you to do an online research by typing: which religious group has committed the most atrocities and killings in history. Then come back here to debate your findings with me!
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by victorclean(f): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
Oga 1000years ago is different from 50years ago. Current world terrorists were all Muslims. Allah hu Akbar

olawonder:

Again, I challenge you to do an online research by typing: which religious group has committed the most atrocities and killings in history. Then come back here to debate your findings with me!
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by Iamzik: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

A sect in Islam.

There are also sects in Christianity.

Very good show me a sect in Christianity that believe and practice killing of Muslims as a commandment and prerequisite to get heavenly reward
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by Proudlyomonna: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
Iamzik:

Very good show me a sect in Christianity that believe and practice killing of Muslims as a commandment and prerequisite to get heavenly reward

Don't switch narratives when having a discussion with me.

When dealing with issues fix your mindset on the intension before making a comprehensive evaluation on the action.
The sponsoring thought to Jihad is to bend others who refuse to follow Allah right?

Is it every Muslim person you know that subscribes to this agenda??
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by Iamzik: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Don't switch narratives when having a discussion with me.

When dealing with issues fix your mindset on the intension before making a comprehensive evaluation on the action.
The sponsoring thought to Jihad is to bend others who refuse to follow Allah right?

Is it every Muslim person you know that subscribes to this agenda??

Bend as in killing right? How many so called "moderate" Muslims took to the street to celebrate the slaughter of Israeli "Kafirs" last Saturday?

Muslims that do not subscribe to this ideology are either always in the minority or too afraid to speak out openly to condemn the extremists because they can also be lynched for blasphemy so what difference do they make??

Both the one who killed and the one who cheered are one and the same. Deborah was gruesomely burnt alive and the killers made videos and posted online exactly like Hamas terrorists. Don't you think there's something wrong with a religion that condones such?

Bottom line a religion that claim to be religion of peace but leaves so much killing and destruction in its wake is not living up to its claims. Actions speak louder than words!

I love Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus and every other religion. Religion by its very nature should preach and PRACTICE PEACE all the time, every time
Re: Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law by olawonder(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
victorclean:
Oga 1000years ago is different from 50years ago. Current world terrorists were all Muslims. Allah hu Akbar

Terrorists while defending their land and ppl, resisting occupation and oppression of Christian powers, refusing to be enslaved and sold in open markets like chickens just like they did with your great grandparents in Africa, for resisting to be killed and maimed same way they did in South Africa and then get labelled as terrorists? In my opinion I think they’re are heroes of our time, unlike your coward ancestors who gave themselves away so cheaply… look at the results now, you the offsprings are dumb stupid and weak that you literally bow dow to them as your lord and saviour!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Zambian Radio Station Stops Playing South African Music / Niger Republic Mourns 137 Victims After Deadliest Attack In Recent Memory / India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.