Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,138 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Bliken Pledges US Support Based On His Jewish Nationality - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bliken Pledges US Support Based On His Jewish Nationality (261 Views)

Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) / Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bliken Pledges US Support Based On His Jewish Nationality by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
Secretary Blinken in Israel: "I come before you not only as the United States secretary of state, but also as a Jew."

"You may be strong enough on your own to defend yourself, but as long as America exists, you will never ever have to. We will always be there by your side."

“I stand here as a Jew. My grandfather fled the pogroms in Russia.”

USSA[sic] is a vassal of ZOG.
Re: Bliken Pledges US Support Based On His Jewish Nationality by TinubuThief: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
sad
Re: Bliken Pledges US Support Based On His Jewish Nationality by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
The satanic Judeo-Masonic alliance will meet its end in Palestine.

Same Bliken and other rodent cretins in the Biden WH are responsible for the ongoing genocide of Ukrainians in the ongoing senseless provocation of Russia .

God can never be mocked.

No one is fighting Judas war for him anymore.

There will not be a world war over Judas agenda to build another temple to Satan.

Heaven will not allow this.

Only Christ can rebuild Jerusalem as His capital.

1 Like

Re: Bliken Pledges US Support Based On His Jewish Nationality by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
The United States evacuated the embassy in Beirut. American citizens are advised to urgently leave Lebanon.

US Carrier Strike Group approaching Israel. Expect another Israeli false flag attack like that on the USS Liberty once they arrive.

Hezbollah is mobilizing, they continue to shell Israeli positions. This why kikes are begging for US tag team.

Balance of power shifting away from Israel and America, moves closer to Iran, Syria, Russia and China. Total death of the Babylonian wh0re is inevitable.

Zelenskyy condemning the murder justly killing of Ukrainian jews living in Israel who fled Ukraine to avoid being drafted and who are now fleeing like rats to the USSA.

Israel claims Hamas has "beheaded 60 babies", claims debunked immediately as another lame HollowHoax attempt by Dr Shekelstein.

Jews world wide kveching .

Henry Kissinger admits that Jewish attempt to subvert Christian west with Muslim horde has come to bite Israel as EU countries not too keen on openly supporting Judas latest genocide of Muslims and Arabs in Gaza.

Devil go dey do God work without knowing.

Christ is King and the one and only Messiah. Any Zionist organization that supports kikery must be declared as part of the synagogue of Satan.

RCCG remains a false church.

By posting in this thread , you automatically accept that the Talmud is satanic and that the synagogue of Satan is upon us and Israel is the sit of Satan.

In the name of His blessed existence, you accept Christ as the only saviour of mankind.

Amen.
Re: Bliken Pledges US Support Based On His Jewish Nationality by Beremx(f): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Secretary Blinken in Israel: "I come before you not only as the United States secretary of state, but also as a Jew."

"You may be strong enough on your own to defend yourself, but as long as America exists, you will never ever have to. We will always be there by your side."

“I stand here as a Jew. My grandfather fled the pogroms in Russia.”

USSA[sic] is a vassal of ZOG.

MagicBishop my friend, this one you're quiet about Israel decimating Palestine, wetin happen nau? I thought you were supporting Hamas? grin grin
Re: Bliken Pledges US Support Based On His Jewish Nationality by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
MagicBishop my friend, this one you're quiet about Israel decimating Palestine, wetin happen nau? I thought you were supporting Hamas? grin grin

It's good to know that genocide is back in the table.

No cry ohh

(1) (Reply)

North Korea To Arm Palestian / Fmr Israeli PM, Ehud Barak, IDF Built Tunnels Under Shifa Hospital (video) / The World Is Calling On Netanyahu To Stop Sending Women To War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.