Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy (1661 Views)

Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by 9jatriot(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Let no one deceive you, lamba king had to go and study Philosophy because he could not get admission into the real courses he wanted to study.

I mean, how can your parents send you to a reputable secondary school like Christ the King College, and you came out with pass in both English and Maths where other local public schools around you were able to pass their subjects with flying colors?

Look at his selection of subjects that he sat for, one can easily tell that he wanted to study a social science course like Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Management etc, but his poor result must have forced him to study a course where the requirement was low and he could easily secure admission. It is people like him that makes it difficult to force kids to take their education serious because I am sure the intelligent ones in his class would perhaps be doctors, engineers, lawyers, Architects and somehow he will start mocking them that for their level of intelligence, he turned out better than them.

The fact that he attempted Economics, Chemistry and government clearly shows what he really wanted to further with in the university. If he wanted to study Philosophy from the beginning, the art subjects would have contained more of subjects like literature, History, etc

Even Buhari passed his English Language in WAEC, yet this his obidient supporters called Buhari dullard for more than 8 years.
Normally, I am not one to mock people based on their level of academic intelligence as I have seen people with poor academic records go on to make it in life, some of the back benchers those days ironically also do well but this lamba king always wants to claim what he is not, forming saint hence the need to call him out.

Also for 8 years, his followers called Buhari a pedophile because he married Aisha Buhari at 19 years old, well it turns out that Gregory or Peter Obi depending on which of his certificate you are looking at, married Margaret when she was just 17 years old, so using the same criteria used on Buhari, who is now the pedophile?

See Buhari's WAEC Result and See Obi's Result and tell me if there is any significant difference. Compare the result with the transcript of Tiubu and you will see a world of difference.

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8LvZDoXYAAvxO7[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by GeneralPula: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
You’re right OP..

Lamba nanu was born a dullard! You’ll see it all over him..

But How did he secured admission into UNN with D7 in Maths & English? Looking at his certificate, he had more than 5 D7. Is he even suppose to secure admission in the first place?

The other day, it was a Lecturer from UNN that said Obi graduated with Pass because he was in a wrong department..... https://www.thetrentonline.com/unn-lecturer-breaks-silence-over-peter-obis-pass-in-bachelors-degree/

I don’t think the people running the affairs of UNN are mentally balanced! No wonder people no Dey rate the school at all. Spiiit on that fraudulent result!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by flokii: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
He was probably dishing out fake answers and stats in his WAEC answer booklets.. the 'gbaju e' man no just start today.

8 Likes

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by SpatialKing(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Did he forge the result?

Did he use third party?

Is he stopping UNN from releasing his documents?

8 Likes

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by amazingspiderma: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
We are talking integrity here.
Not everyone will study glorified courses

4 Likes

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by Dubetex96(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
where is Tinubu own I ask ? if op can avail us Tinubu WAEC it will go along way in redeeming his battered image

Atleast peter obi went to school but your Tinubu who has a career in criminology Forged his own certificate without going to ordinary secondary school.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by Obiedun(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
No wonder
Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by GeneralPula: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
SpatialKing:
Did he forge the result?

Did he use third party?

Nigeria is different from USA so issue of 3rd party is not even needed..

Obi had D7 in Eng & Maths and he was able to secured admission into UNN. How would you explain that?

13 Likes

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by Dubetex96(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obiedun:
No wonder
Show us Tinubu own but don't bring the forged one

3 Likes

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by MissWords: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
That's a lie
Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by KanwuliaExtra: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Yes o!
Still better than BUHARIDIOT and TIEFNUBU! grin

5 Likes

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by manutdrichie(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Its that one too against the constitution of Nijeria? grin grin grin

Agbado people funny i swear

All these name calling because an innocent clean politician, (the only one in the country presently) has ask your paymaster to show the whole world evidence of pry and sec education?.... is that not the minimum requirement before one can stand for election?

2 Likes

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by OkCornel(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
He didn’t claim to graduate from Christ the king college years before the school was established though.

Same applies to Abubukar.

But for Tinubu, Buhahaha. Let’s check the grades from his GCE results and when he claimed to graduate from Government College Lagos 😂

Tinubu the fraudulent CPA holder.

4 Likes

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by Dubetex96(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Yes o!
Still better than BUHARIDIOT and TIEFNUBU! grin

U forgot to add Yarimo too the Ronu rascal

2 Likes

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by OkCornel(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
GeneralPula:

Obi had D7 in Eng & Maths and he was able to secured admission into UNN. How would you explain that?

How did Tinubu graduate from Government College Lagos in 1970, 4 years before the school was founded?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by Beremx(f): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
He studied philosophy and became richer than everyone in your peasant family. How many people in your family have money more than him? Who philosophy help?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by 9jatriot(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
The shock for me is that even Buhari's result is better than his own. As in no derogatory name wen these people non call Buhari because of WAEC result yet all lamba king has to show is a result worse than the man they called dullard for 8 years.

Shame de catch me for his supporters abeg

Make dem go look Tinubu transcript, na A and B's full the result.

4 Likes

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by Beremx(f): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
GeneralPula:

show us your WAEC certificate and stop making noise. What have you achieved with your own results?

1 Like

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by seanfer(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
OP the courses you mentioned up there belongs to Faculty of Management Science and not Social Science.

1 Like

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by 9jatriot(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Don't fall into their nonsense trap, they want to use style to change the topic.

Just keep reminding them that Buhari had a better result than their go and verify savior
GeneralPula:

2 Likes

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by drignet(m): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
GeneralPula:

NAwa ooo. Hope you are a graduate or will I say educated or matured enough to understand that schools have their own system. Even if you get maths D7 there are many courses you will still get with that.... Even when your English is D7 there still many courses you will still grab.

So you need to goto UNN and make enquiries to know if the department do allow it then... And if I have to look back at their time. It's very easy to get that course with both English and maths D7.
Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by Neckpresser101: 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
9jatriot:
Don't fall into their nonsense trap, they want to use style to change the topic.

Just keep reminding them that Buhari had a better result than their go and verify savior

Better than certificate forger grin thinubuv (F)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by slivertongue: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
SpatialKing:
Did he forge the result?

Did he use third party?

APC supporters are falling back on certificate now that Tinubu is a confirmed packaged fraud. Tinubu's forgeries is truly hurting them

1 Like

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by GeneralPula: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
OkCornel:

How did Tinubu graduate from Government College Lagos in 1970, 4 years before the school was founded?

Which certificate shows tinubu graduated in any government college? Don’t derail thread. Answer my question..

How did Lamba Nanu secured admission into UNN with D7 in Maths & English?

8 Likes

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by nedu666: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
9jatriot:
The shock for me is that even Buhari's result is better than his own. As in no derogatory name wen these people non call Buhari because of WAEC result yet all lamba king has to show is a result worse than the man they called dullard for 8 years.

Shame de catch me for his supporters abeg

Make dem go look Tinubu transcript, na A and B's full the result.

Yet buhari doesn't know the meaning of inflation. Buhari in 2015 did not knows the deutsch mark and west Germany were no longer in existence. Buhari still could not articulate a meaning response to how he will fight unemployment rather he kept calling referring to fighting boko
Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by FreeStuffsNG: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
seanfer:
OP the courses you mentioned up there belongs to Faculty of Management Science and not Social Science.
OP is right. Most of the 1st generation universities in Nigeria don't use such nomenclature but just group them under Faculty of Social science. OP must have attended such prestigious 1st generation universities wink There's a reason those schools group them under Faculty of Social sciences.

These are cues most of you don't know that some employers use to easily know those who attended such schools. You're not wrong too though.

13 Likes

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by SpatialKing(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
GeneralPula:

So do you use third party in Nigeria?

Is the dates on PO certificate different

Did PO use another gender to apply to UNM? 😁
Why was Kemi sacked?
Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by OkCornel(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
GeneralPula:

Which certificate shows tinubu graduated in any government college? Don’t derail thread. Answer my question..

How did Lamba Nanu secured admission into UNN with D7 in Maths & English?

I was the Vice Chancellor at UNN at the time. I granted Obi admission on compassionate grounds.

Kindly check Tinubu’s admission documents to Richard Daley college. Did he claim to graduate from Government College Lagos? Or not.
Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by Obiedun(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dubetex96:

Show us Tinubu own but don't bring the forged one
Obi must be a dullard! He is not intelligent at all.
Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by OkCornel(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obiedun:
Obi must be a dullard! He is not intelligent at all.

Tinubu is a genius. Today the Naira is now exchanging for 300 to the USD just as he promised!

https://hallmarknews.com/president-tinubu-seeks-urgent-reform-in-monetary-policy-regime/amp/

Tinubu till 2031.

Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by Obiedun(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
OkCornel:

Tinubu is a genius. Today the Naira is now exchanging for 300 to the USD just as he promised!

https://hallmarknews.com/president-tinubu-seeks-urgent-reform-in-monetary-policy-regime/amp/

Tinubu till 2031.
That criminally minded obi is olodo. Very stupid peter obi
Re: Poor WAEC Result Forced Peter Obi To Study Philosophy by GeneralPula: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
OkCornel:

I was the Vice Chancellor at UNN at the time. I granted Obi admission on compassionate grounds.
So in short, UNN admitted Obi without credits in Maths & English because he’s Igbo?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behold The Most Powerful Man Of Africa / My Brother's Killer Confessed He Was Paid N2m -fasuba / Peter Odili's Wife(igbo) Moved From Abuja High Court To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.