Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read (549 Views)

Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal / Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Kilometres: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
What happens if Tinubu loses?

The political space in Nigeria is for the strong-hearted. Make a slip, and you are barefaced on the floor. So hard would be the fall that standing up amounts to an elephant passing through the eye of a needle. The General Elections have been won and lost, but the rhythm of its after-effects has refused to fade into thin air. Two candidates who lost are laying claim to the throne already occupied by the winner. It presents a mystic case, and how it pans out is best left imagined.

I have been a strong admirer of President Bola Tinubu for inexplicable reasons. I have insinuated that he deserves scholarly work on leadership and strategy in political participation in Nigeria. He has earned his stripes. It must be accepted, and he must be respected.

He doesn’t have a duplicate in the political history of Nigeria. His style is unique and audacious. Underestimate him at your peril. He waits for you at the destination even before you commence the journey. These features culminated when he was sworn in as President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This is the reality.

Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is a front-runner and the master drummer. He stands a chance because he was the first runner-up. He polled 6,984,520 votes. No doubt, it was a brilliant outing despite the challenge of losing five governors (G5). A move that would go down in history as a horrible political calculation.

What was he thinking? What made him think one was more significant than five? That was hallucination at its peak. I still have goosebumps whenever I think about the blunder. We are products of our choices, but we often blame it on others or some supernatural forces.

Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) is a cool guy and a businessman whose foray into politics was more dramatic than we have now. He claims to know what politics is about. For him, it is about plus and minus. He doesn’t think times and divides are essential—his learning curve.

Peter Obi doesn’t know how to drum, but he is the one dancing more. Funny, his dance steps do not flow with the rhythm. But a section of the crowd of jesters and irredentists are cheering him on.

He polled 6,101,533 votes to emerge 2nd runner-up. 2,693,193 votes behind President Bola Tinubu. What is his case? Assumptions and illogical conclusions. He persisted in an echo chamber of his own creation – he and his followers heard the continuous feedback of the lies they told themselves in an eternal loop. It is dangerous when you mistake assumptions for reality. It could lead to depression because you end up basking in a fleeting euphoria.

Certificate and identity crisis has gained momentum. Atiku Abubakar sojourned to the United States of America to ask for an academic transcript. It generated debates, and in the eventuality, nothing substantial came out. Some say it was a wild goose chase. They may be right. I do not see the sense in the endeavour. It was more an attempt to stay relevant than to prove a point.

I wasn’t surprised that Peter Obi, who seemed uninterested, became interested. His press conference spoke volumes. The question is, what happens if Tinubu loses? Who does the throne belong to? Very intriguing. It tells the story of confusion, whims, and caprices.

Do I see President Bola Tinubu losing the throne? Not a possibility. The argument is not adding. It needs to be clarified. But the handlers of Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi would hear none of that. I don’t know what propels them. Maybe strange forces.

President Bola Tinubu is a chief. He is the “Asiwaju” of Lagos and the “Jagaban” of Borgu Emirate in Niger State. Asiwaju is “the one who leads.”. Jagaban is ” a leader of warriors”. How odd that he bears both titles. It implies that he is not a pushover.

He has been upstanding for the past 16 years. The issues currently making the rounds have been over-flogged. Atiku Abubakar knows this. But Peter Obi doesn’t because he is not contemporaries with President Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar. He is dancing more, but he is not the drummer.

That sums up the Obident ideology of hinging something on nothing. I dare not say this on any of the social media platforms. There is a web of venomous spiders that would encircle you in seconds—the mob mentality.

Atiku Abubakar is just having fun. He has exhausted his arsenal. The strategy now is to mislead as many as possible. Peter Obi leads the fray. Is Atiku Abubakar succeeding? The answer is yes. Peter Obi held a press conference that confirmed it. The question now is, what is the crux of Peter Obi? Elections were manipulated, or President Bola Tinubu forged certificates?

This is the motive of Atiku Abubakar. Maybe he is acting in a script. The man is also a veteran. He has earned his stripes. It is better to deal with him with a long spoon. I hope President Bola Tinubu knows this. This is not the time to take chances. It is a slippery floor—too many banana peels. I don’t see President Bola Tinubu losing. There is no case to answer. They are just wasting our time on sensations. The refusal to accept the reality is bland.

I hope with these few words of mine, I have been able to convince you and not confuse you.

Ocheja, a Military Historian and Doctoral Researcher, can be reached via jaocheja@gmail.com

https://www.thecable.ng/what-happens-if-tinubu-loses

7 Likes

Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by rayvelez(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Let the two tender evidence and facts not this mere say and assumptions.

2 Likes

Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by ahnie: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Truth be told I don't see that ever happening.

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Kilometres: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Mynd44 what do you think?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by successmatters(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
I will be sad if he's removed. I will want to see the end of this tribal government and see who will laugh last.

2 Likes

Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Very foolish article..

... from a slave.

2 Likes

Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by abobote: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Very useless article
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Finestgurlie(f): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
ahnie:
Truth be told I don't see that ever happening.
if it happens nothing will happen.
he'll be powerless to do anything or even appeal anywhere.
once the Supreme Court makes the decision ehhh he'll be ordinary citizen immediately.
because all his details will be withdraw immediately and he'll leave Aso rock immediately.
any attempt to resist he'll be arrested by MPs (military police) and detained pending the new government who will decide his fate either to forgive or charge him for treason.
Executive dreads Supreme Court so much all over the world.
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by chidiokay: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
1st of all, it is imperative to make reference to the Tribunal petition and verdict, both Atiku and Peter Obi failed to provide substantial evidence which is clearly why they lose again

Among all the petitions submitted to the Tribunal, the CSU result Tinubu submitted to INEC seems to be the bone of contention

With the CSU registrar deposition, Atiku heading to the Supreme Court is an effort in futility already cos CSU has verified Tinubu graduated from there school,
the sharp diversion to Southwest college or Govt college is not admissible in court becos what Tinubu tendered to INEC was CSU certificate.

Supreme court review and redress matters adjudiciated at the lower court not new petitions. As it stands Atiku lawyers can't file new petition at supreme court, so what is left to argue about CSU cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Minime10(f): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Very illogical & emotional jargon, laced with subjective and sentimental partisanship😎
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by kettykin: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
successmatters:
I will be sad if he's removed. I will want to see the end of this tribal government and see who will laugh last.
This is exactly my thoughts, allow him, give him no opposition and see how he will end up worse president ever
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by benuejosh: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Since the creation of Nigeria, i have not heard of an elected President of Nigeria sacked by a competent court in this country. If you think the supreme court will sack Tinubu then it means a mad man advised you the same way Peter Obi got advice from a mad man.

Tinubu till he's done shaping this country for the better good of the common man.
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Xscape1993(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
I have no business with a mysterious man, founder of agberos and drug landlord of Africa.
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Omowale2023(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kilometres:
What happens if Tinubu loses?

The political space in Nigeria is for the strong-hearted. Make a slip, and you are barefaced on the floor. So hard would be the fall that standing up amounts to an elephant passing through the eye of a needle. The General Elections have been won and lost, but the rhythm of its after-effects has refused to fade into thin air. Two candidates who lost are laying claim to the throne already occupied by the winner. It presents a mystic case, and how it pans out is best left imagined.

I have been a strong admirer of President Bola Tinubu for inexplicable reasons. I have insinuated that he deserves scholarly work on leadership and strategy in political participation in Nigeria. He has earned his stripes. It must be accepted, and he must be respected.

He doesn’t have a duplicate in the political history of Nigeria. His style is unique and audacious. Underestimate him at your peril. He waits for you at the destination even before you commence the journey. These features culminated when he was sworn in as President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This is the reality.

Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is a front-runner and the master drummer. He stands a chance because he was the first runner-up. He polled 6,984,520 votes. No doubt, it was a brilliant outing despite the challenge of losing five governors (G5). A move that would go down in history as a horrible political calculation.

What was he thinking? What made him think one was more significant than five? That was hallucination at its peak. I still have goosebumps whenever I think about the blunder. We are products of our choices, but we often blame it on others or some supernatural forces.

Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) is a cool guy and a businessman whose foray into politics was more dramatic than we have now. He claims to know what politics is about. For him, it is about plus and minus. He doesn’t think times and divides are essential—his learning curve.

Peter Obi doesn’t know how to drum, but he is the one dancing more. Funny, his dance steps do not flow with the rhythm. But a section of the crowd of jesters and irredentists are cheering him on.

He polled 6,101,533 votes to emerge 2nd runner-up. 2,693,193 votes behind President Bola Tinubu. What is his case? Assumptions and illogical conclusions. He persisted in an echo chamber of his own creation – he and his followers heard the continuous feedback of the lies they told themselves in an eternal loop. It is dangerous when you mistake assumptions for reality. It could lead to depression because you end up basking in a fleeting euphoria.

Certificate and identity crisis has gained momentum. Atiku Abubakar sojourned to the United States of America to ask for an academic transcript. It generated debates, and in the eventuality, nothing substantial came out. Some say it was a wild goose chase. They may be right. I do not see the sense in the endeavour. It was more an attempt to stay relevant than to prove a point.

I wasn’t surprised that Peter Obi, who seemed uninterested, became interested. His press conference spoke volumes. The question is, what happens if Tinubu loses? Who does the throne belong to? Very intriguing. It tells the story of confusion, whims, and caprices.

Do I see President Bola Tinubu losing the throne? Not a possibility. The argument is not adding. It needs to be clarified. But the handlers of Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi would hear none of that. I don’t know what propels them. Maybe strange forces.

President Bola Tinubu is a chief. He is the “Asiwaju” of Lagos and the “Jagaban” of Borgu Emirate in Niger State. Asiwaju is “the one who leads.”. Jagaban is ” a leader of warriors”. How odd that he bears both titles. It implies that he is not a pushover.

He has been upstanding for the past 16 years. The issues currently making the rounds have been over-flogged. Atiku Abubakar knows this. But Peter Obi doesn’t because he is not contemporaries with President Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar. He is dancing more, but he is not the drummer.

That sums up the Obident ideology of hinging something on nothing. I dare not say this on any of the social media platforms. There is a web of venomous spiders that would encircle you in seconds—the mob mentality.

Atiku Abubakar is just having fun. He has exhausted his arsenal. The strategy now is to mislead as many as possible. Peter Obi leads the fray. Is Atiku Abubakar succeeding? The answer is yes. Peter Obi held a press conference that confirmed it. The question now is, what is the crux of Peter Obi? Elections were manipulated, or President Bola Tinubu forged certificates?

This is the motive of Atiku Abubakar. Maybe he is acting in a script. The man is also a veteran. He has earned his stripes. It is better to deal with him with a long spoon. I hope President Bola Tinubu knows this. This is not the time to take chances. It is a slippery floor—too many banana peels. I don’t see President Bola Tinubu losing. There is no case to answer. They are just wasting our time on sensations. The refusal to accept the reality is bland.

I hope with these few words of mine, I have been able to convince you and not confuse you.

Ocheja, a Military Historian and Doctoral Researcher, can be reached via jaocheja@gmail.com

https://www.thecable.ng/what-happens-if-tinubu-loses

We can't trust the supreme court to do the right thing irrespective of whether it favours OBIDIENTs or ATIKULATORs. A Judiciary that made somebody winner for a primaries he didn't participate in, shouldn't be trusted or expected to do the right thing.
With the Supreme Court, the wrong and only wrong things prevail.
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Dansy(f): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Neither Atiku nor Peter Obi accept it, president Bola Ahmed Tinubu presidency has come to stay. All Nigerians from different tribes are behind him. Atiku and Obi are playing on our intelligent. Peter Obi is not going anywhere neither Atiku. These people knew that they are not going anywhere. Nigerians wake up Tinubu has done it in Lagos, we can see it, we can feel it. Apparently, his records are there for us to see. Lagos is 4th largest economy In Africa. I stand to be corrected, what is the achievement of Peter Obi in Anambra? Imagine, Peter ran to Lagos after he completed his term as governor of Anambra. He could not leave in Anambra, what a shame!!!!. Meanwhile, Atiku is not a man of integrity, he has integrity issue. Even, his boss, president olusegun Obasanjo attested to this. A man who corner our collective property to himself and cronies. Nigerians are wiser now. I am Christian young man from the south, I stand for president Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Atiku and Peter Obi should stop playing on our collective intelligent.
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Deogratiasfx: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Which Supreme court will make him lose the case? Even if those allegations are true, those justices have 1001 ways of reaffirming him(BAT). Believe in this scam Country at ur own peril.
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Beremx(f): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
The only thing that can remove Tinubu from Aso Rock is a coup. The Supreme Court cannot sack him. Lai Lai!!
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Kusu12: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obi and Dubia landlord are only entertaining their deluded followers, nothing new, Dubia landlord is a serial loser and Obi a serial party defector and a failure in governance, one thing unites the two of them, failure!
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Jostoman: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
successmatters:
na joy go full everywhere because he wasnt the one that won the election in the first place.
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Jostoman: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Joy and happiness go full everywhere because majority of nigerians didnt voted for him in the first place, just force himself on nigerians
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by successmatters(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jostoman:
na joy go full everywhere because he wasnt the one that won the election in the first place.

He never won, didn't even come third, most yoruba never voted for him. Yakubu Mahmood is a mad pig.

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
You are so biased with your analysis and you ended up not saying anything meaningful other than to praise tinubu. The topic is catchy but boring halfway down. Everyone has something to say about obi but they seize to acknowledge the fact that he got up to 6million votes something that has never been done before with his first try. Give the man some credit and get on with your life
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by KanwuliaExtra: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
We don’t want him to lose o! cheesy
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Emekaonline: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Omowale2023:

We can't trust the supreme court to do the right thing irrespective of whether it favours OBIDIENTs or ATIKULATORs. A Judiciary that made somebody winner for a primaries he didn't participate in, shouldn't be trusted or expected to do the right thing.
With the Supreme Court, the wrong and only wrong things prevail.

But you can trust the same judiciary for awarding victory to failure obi against Ngige? What a shame!
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Omowale2023(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Emekaonline:

But you can trust the same judiciary for awarding victory to failure obi against Ngige? What a shame!
What are you saying?
How can you declare someone winner for a primaries he did not attend?
What are you saying?
Is that normal to you. Does it sound right to you. Have you heard in other countries where they declare a person winner for primaries he did not attend?
Re: What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read by Omowale2023(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
You are so biased with your analysis and you ended up not saying anything meaningful other than to praise tinubu. The topic is catchy but boring halfway down. Everyone has something to say about obi but they seize to acknowledge the fact that he got up to 6million votes something that has never been done before with his first try. Give the man some credit and get on with your life
Abi...don't mind them, everything na obi, na obi. Atiku do press Conference, nobody react, not even the mighty Ruben Abati. But when obi holds his own conference, "Obi is insulting Tinubu to reveal Is true Identity" Ruben Abati- "Obi is chasing political & media clout". Reno & Loretta Onichece is saying their own.

They should continue, they are deceiving themselves and Agbadorians, definitely not Sane and Right-thinking Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten States with Home Owners With No Documentation 2018/19 / Has Anyone Sited CNG Buses? / Exchange Rate Crisis And Our Sleep Walk As A Nation To Oblivion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.