Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice (27897 Views)

2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Shine Ya Eye Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by CompuCart(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Who he help?

Meanwhile meet the tallest flag in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lLy0nEDeTc?si=8X71LMbQTg7yz0Eh
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by kenex4ever(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
CallTheCops:
I'm not sure you watched the show.
She brought gbas gbos the first few weeks which garnered people's attention to her and the bully narrative when Biggie played the video tape of Ike thrashing her clothes in week 5 sealed her win.
And they bulllied her because she was likr a thorn on their flesh. She earned the win tbh
You are right to some extent but nobody bullied her.

She is very disrespectful and dont know how to act nor talk to people with courtesy.
Once you try to correct her she will start shouting and insulting you. " are you mad, are u crazy" the next thing she start to cry when you reply her.

Same happened with Angel, Seyi, Pere and many others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Truthshotcrazy: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Onefornaija26:
[b]
Toyota Sienna preferable.

Budget is 3k to 4k usd.

Thanks
shocked
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by ikdaddy01(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Why didn't they release it REALTIME
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by NaijaCover(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Chetas81(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
I WANT TO SWAP MY DSTV DECODER
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by donbrowser(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Please wats the real meaning of Ti-nu-bu in Yoruba
And d real meaning of dat logo
We Nigerians don't read signals
2015- change
2019- next level...

Ti Inú Ibú (Wá)

From the Ocean/Water

He explained the logo during campaign to mean broken chain
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by donkach: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Please wats the real meaning of Ti-nu-bu in Yoruba
And d real meaning of dat logo
We Nigerians don't read signals
2015- change
2019- next level...
Infinity ♾️ shege for them, not for me and my family.
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Kukutente23: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
leanonme82:
Something happened between week 2 and 3 that changed the momentum for ilebaye.

So upon all Venitas mouth she was usually below Doyin on the results table. Smh. She should thank God for Mercys fans dt later rescued her.
That was the gang up on her by Pere, IKE and Seyi.
BB naija viewers are very sentimental and usually go for the weaker persons
That's how a Laycon won while in the same house with a Nengi, Kidd and Ozo

1 Like

Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by porthouse7(f): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
I noticed Adekunle voting consistency till the last day, what dedicated loyal supporter he's got
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by aikyg(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Multichoice has realized that it was a bad call not to disqualify Ilebaye even when she clearly attacked CEEC violently. Maybe someone came up with a bright idea that keeping her in the house will attract GenZ voting base and viewers to the show. Unfortunately, by doing so they have succeeded in alienating their biggest voting and viewing base, and these disgruntled millenials may never come back to the show again. Very big mistake!
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Pennilessword1: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
iamyemiakins:
Over-serious people won't like this topic/post, renewed shege don dey go round 😂

They are coming, they are coming!!!
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
kenex4ever:
The pity thing started on round two after fight with CC and Doyin, and her pity votes went up.

Nice
For someone that was number 4 out of 17 persons in round one?
What votes placed her in that not-bad-at-all position in the first round?
tipy votes?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Kachidubem: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
leanonme82:
Something happened between week 2 and 3 that changed the momentum for ilebaye.

So upon all Venitas mouth she was usually below Doyin on the results table. Smh. She should thank God for Mercys fans dt later rescued her.
Nothing special happened aside the usual cry cry baby strategy... the piano incident with WM was one of them ...lmao
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by BadMaster: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
aikyg:
Multichoice has realized that it was a bad call not to disqualify Ilebaye even when she clearly attacked CEEC violently. Maybe someone came up with a bright idea that keeping her in the house will attract GenZ voting base and viewers to the show. Unfortunately, by doing so they have succeeded in alienating their biggest voting and viewing base, and these disgruntled millenials may never come back to the show again. Very big mistake!
Your whole statement is utter nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by famology(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's a pity laycon was not in this edition of all stars.
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by mariahAngel(f): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
famology:
It's a pity laycon was not in this edition of all stars.

What would've happened? undecided
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Gracesussy: 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
*HP 1040 G5 || COREI5 ||16GBRAM x360|| 512GBSSD TOUCHSCREEN KEYBOARD LIGHT |FINGER PRINT| battery: 5/6hrs || FACE ID || WINDOWS 11| 8th gen ||* 🏷️N350. 000 flat no Dm to negotiate. Emphasis on fixed price!!!
WhatsApp only 07068530…2…2..1
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Lightened: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2023
Hello, can we private chat?
Onefornaija26:
[b]Please where can one buy a used car in the USA?

The buyer lives in the USA and will use the car there.

Buy and Drive functional car.

Toyota Sienna preferable.

Budget is 3k to 4k usd.

Thanks
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Lightened: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2023
Ok then...what about dropping your number?
Onefornaija26:

I don't have access to my pm pls
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Lightened: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2023
Ok, so how do I link the two of you together? Cos as you are not the one buying so I'm not the one selling directly. That's why I asked for means of communication so I can link you both together. Please note, the direct seller is US based, hope you understands me now?
Onefornaija26:

Hope you understand that i am not the one buying

My role is to help the person search for it
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by julaion: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2023
osazsky:
Ipob fools they should get a life.. stupid programe
Son of a fvcking wh0re that's what you are
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Emeka71(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
iamyemiakins:
Over-serious people won't like this topic/post, renewed shege don dey go round 😂
Anyhow things.
Re: 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by aikyg(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
BadMaster:

Your whole statement is utter nonsense.
Then why are you replying to it, if it's utter nonsense like you said?

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale / AMAA 2018: Full List Of Winners / Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.