Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Just Raised The Bars - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Just Raised The Bars (296 Views)

Push The Bars Of Competition With The Trendy Bulk SMS Service / This Smart Personal Air Conditioner That Raised Over $1M On Indiegogo Is Now $70 / Pls Who Knows About Ecart Internet Service ? I Just Received A Credit Alert Fro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Raised The Bars by Iyeeshaar(f): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
So, instead of the normal boxers and singlet.O decided to do something better by gifting my man with this ORAIMO clipper 😁😁,he was so happy.I ordered it from their website, delivery was so swift 💯

I am prepping my mind for iphone15 on my birthday,I have tried 😊

Re: I Just Raised The Bars by Redomi(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Prepare your pant too, and if baba ask for your womb, don't be reluctant
Re: I Just Raised The Bars by aboyaji(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Iyeeshaar:
So, instead of the normal boxers and singlet.O decided to do something better by gifting my man with this ORAIMO clipper 😁😁,he was so happy.I ordered it from their website, delivery was so swift 💯

You can imagine.

You've tried by gifting him clipper and expecting iPhone 15 worth 1 million+

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Raised The Bars by Adewale1603(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Your man must be extremely Rich, for you to be expecting an iphone 15 as gift from him on your birthday. Or he's probably into yahoo
Re: I Just Raised The Bars by Iyeeshaar(f): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2023
Adewale1603:
Your man must be extremely Rich, for you to be expecting an iphone 15 as gift from him on your birthday. Or he's probably into yahoo

My man is not into yahoo,you people need to clean your mindset........there are people with legitimate jobs
Re: I Just Raised The Bars by Iyeeshaar(f): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2023
aboyaji:

You can imagine.

You've tried by gifting him clipper and expecting iPhone 15 worth 1 million+

He is not complaining 🌚
Re: I Just Raised The Bars by Iyeeshaar(f): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2023
Redomi:
Prepare your pant too, and if baba ask for your womb, don't be reluctant

🤣 Im not dating someone that wears sneakers and long socks, so calm down
Re: I Just Raised The Bars by tecnolad(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2023
Iyeeshaar:

He is not complaining 🌚

You're a good story teller. Short ad, but it's sparked reactions from many. I can only imagine how many ladies will want to take the same step "you took" 😉

1 Like

Re: I Just Raised The Bars by illicit(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Iyeeshaar:

How much is this clipper

(1) (Reply)

5 Burners Standing Gas Cooker / Follow Come 33w Xiaomi Charger For Sale / USA Used 128gb 6gbram Google Pixel 4a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.