Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

I'll Be Forever Grateful If My Wish Comes Through. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'll Be Forever Grateful If My Wish Comes Through. (149 Views)

If Any Nairalander Can Teach Me Digital Marketing, I Will Be Forever Grateful / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / 3.8million Naira,my Wish Turned Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Be Forever Grateful If My Wish Comes Through. by Visionary007(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hello Nairalanders; I've been depressed for a long time and my health is failing.

I am a graduate of Medical Biochemistry, from Cross River State and residing in Çalabar. For years I have been seeking and applying for jobs with no end in sight.

My idea:

I live in an area where people go out in numbers for work and businesses in the morning and most times returned late at night.

Lately, we have had solar panels installed in the area and everywhere is lighted at night. This development has kept the area busy because the night seems as a day.

In this midst of this excitement, I've done a feasibility study and discovered that people around when they return often seek for where to grab something to eat but none in existence. Most of the foods needed are fries ranging from fish, meat, akara, plantain, cooked rice, beans, yam e'tal.

I'd undergone training in catering services and I would love to practice it now as the white collar job isn't available.

My budget to startup this business is 100k.

How they money would be used:
1. Rent of space #10k for a year.
2. Purchase of utensil(s) / roasting oven 40k
4. Purchase of all food items 40k
5. Construction of table/cupboard #10k

Other items needed are available.

I am please seeking for help to startup up this business. I'll appreciate if I am contacted.

Please my contact is on my profile. Thank you
Re: I'll Be Forever Grateful If My Wish Comes Through. by Visionary007(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
are you that desperate? The man said he needs money for a feasible business you dey here dey shout affiliate marketing still pays. If e dey pay true true you go dey hawk am? Nonsense.

Op may God grant yiu your hearts desire

Thank you my brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Elevated Elegance: The Furniture Flying Through Interiors Trend / Online Business / Nigerian Breweries Reports N57 Billion Loss After Big Blow From Naira Devaluatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.