Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? (347 Views)

Payment Gateway Website For Sale / Interesting!!! New Ad Network That Pays 10$ Per Referral With Payment Proof / We Will Integrate Payment Gateway And Fix Payment Gateway Errors Live At YEMLAT (2) (3) (4)

Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by Vawulenceee: 3:27am On Oct 13, 2023
I need someone that can help with a payment gateway system for receiving payment automatically from an investment website as flutterwave, paystack and budpay are all against investment in Nigeria.

I'm ready to pay N10,000 for this help or information please.

I know there are a countless of them out there that works for investment program but I've not been able to lay hands on any.

And I'm ready to pay more if you can help with the setup.
Re: Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by Vawulenceee: 4:54am On Oct 13, 2023
Any help please?
Re: Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by Paystack: 5:49am On Oct 13, 2023
Vawulenceee:
I need someone that can help with a payment gateway system for receiving payment automatically from an investment website as flutterwave, paystack and budpay are all against investment in Nigeria.

I know there are a countless of them out there that works for investment program but I've not been able to lay hands on any.

Information you're looking for is more than 10k unfortunately.
Re: Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by Vawulenceee: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2023
Paystack:

I just said I can ay more if my request could be gotten.
Re: Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by Paystack: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
Vawulenceee:

I just said I can ay more if my request could be gotten.

You can still use Paystack with it bro.
Re: Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by Weezyclan(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
Vawulenceee:

message me on whatsapp
Re: Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by princely4ever: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Vawulenceee:
Any help please?

This is madness. Information like this isn't cheap. Just keep your 10k to yourself. This is one my advice. Building a payment gateway system is beyond the scope of a programmer or developer. You need the CBN permission (license) and the financial capacity.
Re: Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by princely4ever: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
You just can't escape CBN. You have to go though them to get what you want. Any payment gateway system you may have someone "build" for you is in vain if it's not approved by the CBN.
Re: Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by Moonlight111(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2023
Vawulenceee:

I will do it for you.
Whatsapp me, info is in my signature
Re: Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by landiqa(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
Paystack:

Abi oo
Re: Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by bassdow: 4:04am On Nov 08, 2023
Vawulenceee:

Legally, you can't if the provider is against it.

BUT

There is a way you could safely use them.

Get in touch let's discuss. (+234) 09020325050 | (+234) 08111805040 (Calls & Telegram)
Re: Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by Vawulenceee: 1:56am On Nov 09, 2023
bassdow:

Legally, you can't if the provider is against it.

BUT

There is a way you could safely use them.

Get in touch let's discuss. (+234) 09020325050 | (+234) 08111805040 (Calls & Telegram)

None of these numbers are on WhatsApp
Re: Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by bassdow: 2:13am On Nov 09, 2023
Vawulenceee:

None of these numbers are on WhatsApp
Nope but the +2348111805040 is on Telegram. Who knows, with time, would even leave telegram so as not to suffer what we suffered on whatsApp.

So if on Telegram, you could get in touch via +2348111805040 or just make a call
Re: Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by Vawulenceee: 2:14am On Nov 09, 2023
bassdow:

Nope but the +2348111805040 is on Telegram. Who knows, with time, would even leave telegram so as not to suffer what we suffered on whatsApp.

So if on Telegram, you could get in touch via +2348111805040 or just make a call
I'll call during the day and if you can be of help on my other topic I'll try to get in touch now
Re: Who Can Help With Payment Gateway? by bassdow: 2:19am On Nov 09, 2023
Vawulenceee:

I'll call during the day and if you can be of help on my other topic I'll try to get in touch now
which other topic ?

20k Monthly Job If You Can Type Very Fast / Forget Adsense! Sart A Website From Scratch And Sell For 20k USD In 10 Months! / Prewebhost.com >> Deal Of The Month >> 50% Discount >> Hurry Up!