Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs (36307 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance / I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by SonOfDSoil01: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2023
mywells:
You too shut your anus call mouth pain urchins spotted, dump shit pain agbado urchins.
when have no intelligent rebuttal to make you start spilling incoherent gibberish…omo ode grin like I always say I am yet to meet a sensible ibo with intelligent arguments on this forum, I asked a question if Tinubu has ever been convicted of drug crime unlike your shameless tribe of drug trafficker scattered all around prisons in the world,and I am sure you also have a family member already serving or on death toll because na Una generational trade be that😂😂 but yet want to tag someone else with it..shameless pig now swerve!

5 Likes

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2023
Igbo Amaka the great developer

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Rapht933: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2023
;Dplease I can't see his name very well, can some one tell me please :Dplease I can't see his name very well, can some one tell me please
Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Billionairly: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2023
this news was already on front page earlier this week. Hahaha the Yoruba tribalist mods are back again. Thats how the other thread with the one chance criminal, they listed only the igbo guys name among the arrested in the headline. Even though it clearly says they were three and are errand boys for a big kingpin in Kaduna. The tribalist losers of mods listed only the igbo guys name. Make una continue, naira is almost 1100. The SW people and fantastically reverse sophistication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by StoneLucifer: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2023
yemmight:
They won;t come here to comment but na Tinubu matter, them go show. Shameless people.

I know u are talking about your poor wretched frustrated old father..
Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by jrusky(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2023
Imagine the reason for his offense. I think some of this guys need beaten at time.

You go carry drug then saying because you want to marry new wife.
Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Terrahawk: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2023
These easterners are amoral savages. SMH.

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Burob: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2023
Mbanda:
You mean tinubu? Am asking because we all know he is also guilty of the same crime and you are supporting him.

Hypocrite!
If Tinubu is guilty without any conviction from a court of competent jurisdiction, then we might as well say your own papa is guilty also?

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by AbuAeesha: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2023
And these people will always rush to insult tinubu.
Hypocrisy & Guilty conscience!!

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by johnjose68: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2023
Tranquill:
He said he wanted to raise money to marry a new wife grin grin grin

The Imo State lady that was arrested the other day at the same airport en route Brazil was raising money for her father’s burial.

Hmn...The developers grin angry

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by phemmyfour: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2023
Tranquill:

The Imo State lady that was arrested the other day at the same airport en route Brazil was raising money for her father’s burial.

Stealing for the wrong reasons

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by vannessa7(f): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Pele ooo, tani omo ibo ni bi yi oooo? Lols so anybody that is not supporting your druggie presido is now Igbo....

But this particular guy here is learning from where tinubu dey... No tribe wey no dey do drug...

Lies, where are your proofs, if Tinubu was a drug lord there will be proof by now, his mug shot will be online and American government will not cover him. This is in the same category as you lot saying Buhari is dead and the president was one Jibril from Sudan, you people even prove that lie beyond any reasonable doubt with videos and cooked up stories but it didn't fly because the truth always catch up to lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by NAC1666: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2023
Tranquill:

Family pressure
Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Chasito(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2023
Had it been that he succeeded now, he will buy a brand new jeep and start oppressing people in the village during December, indeed a fool@67

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Mbanda(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2023
Burob:
If Tinubu is guilty without any conviction from a court of competent jurisdiction, then we might as well say your own papa is guilty also?
Bloody hypocrite! You and cohorts are still saying rubbish about Nnamdi Kanu after your so-called court of competent jurisdiction has discharged and acquitted him.

Your court of competent jurisdiction only works for tinubu and APC, but cannot work for ordinary man.

Your papa there!

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Mbanda(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2023
stuffs2002:
67 years old Chukwuemeka Clement from Anambra ingested drugs to raise money to marry new wife
Before you start making jest of your boko haramic self, check the list below.

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by easytig(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2023
Maybe this is how they get the funds to buy lands and develop it within one month in choice locations all over Lagos.na wa pushing drugs at that advance age is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by mukthar2000(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2023
Na them igboamaka they would never chance as if its only drugs business that can give the success in life.
Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
yemmight:
They won;t come here to comment but na Tinubu matter, them go show. Shameless people.

My brother, don't mind those people....
People who prefer to push drugs than going into skill acquisition of skull mining and body parts business....

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by mywells: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
when have no intelligent rebuttal to make you start spilling incoherent gibberish…omo ode grin like I always say I am yet to meet a sensible ibo with intelligent arguments on this forum, I asked a question if Tinubu has ever been convicted of drug crime unlike your shameless tribe of drug trafficker scattered all around prisons in the world,and I am sure you also have a family member already serving or on death toll because na Una generational trade be that😂😂 but yet want to tag someone else with it..shameless pig now swerve!
Some one that was jail cause of drug related offense for five yrs in the early 70's,the time he was jail your parent have not reach their puberty stage,you're here bragging ignorantly, omo ti won o fi owo to o.like you .pained agbado urchins.
Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by stuffs2002: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mbanda:
Before you start making jest of your boko haramic self, check the list below.

IPOB cannibals and drugs is an epidemic all over the world but one clown picked only one country to keep deceiving himself

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/8/out-of-the-21-drug-peddlers-on-death-roll-in-indonesia-20-are-from-anambra-abike-dabiri-erewa.html

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Vello(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bingbing5:
if want to criticize anyone, just know that you are guilty in a lot of things.
It does not remove from the fact thst Igbos criticise everyone for everything they the Igbos are most guilty of!
And, I'm not innocent in girls internal affairs and am I innocent in giving violence to whom violence is due. One thing I am never capable of is crime. I detest criminals and some Igbos are mostly crooks, thieves, cannibals, drug baron, fake drugs pusher, ritualist, vandals, arsonists, kidnappers, onion bandits, assassins, looters, liars, fake electronics merchants, fake phones dealers, fraudsters etc. BUT, issue with them is they're the first to accuse others.

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by kinkydude: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
New wife ba? Ok. Kpekus kill you there. Instead make e dey cook, solve him probs like Wike.
Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by BeigJawnson(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
vannessa7:

Lies, where are your proofs, if Tinubu was a drug lord there will be proof by now, his mug shot will be online and American government will not cover him. This is in the same category as you lot saying Buhari is dead and the president was one Jibril from Sudan, you people even prove that lie beyond any reasonable doubt with videos and cooked up stories but it didn't fly because the truth always catch up to lies.

Wo bi omo Iya, Yoruba ponbele ni mi.. And I ain't so daft to join them say buhari was dead then. As Yoruba wey you be, is this government good for you?
Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by BeigJawnson(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Teenaira:

But why is it that at least 95% of arrested culprit are from Anambra ? Please shame them so that they could be remorseful and may be stop.

How many politicians have you shamed to stop corruption?
Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by DTaj: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Cantonese:
The board he is carrying shows 1966. How come then that he is 67 rather than 57 Mr. OP?

Your eyesight is so poor. It was clearly written as 1956! The man is truly 67! Na wa...

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by SonOfDSoil01: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
mywells:
Some one that was jail cause of drug related offense for five yrs in the early 70's,the time he was jail your parent have not reach their puberty stage,you're here bragging ignorantly, omo ti won o fi owo to o.like you .pained agbado urchins.
shut up abeg with your nonsense, na your papa jail am Abi? You just full of Sh!t typical of your cursed tribe..you think you can just come online and defame people? I hope you receive sense soon…Omo ale

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Arapmoi22: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Cantonese:
The board he is carrying shows 1966. How come then that he is 67 rather than 57 Mr. OP?

1956 (check the handwriting well).
You will see that there is a difference in pattern of the written 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by vannessa7(f): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Wo bi omo Iya, Yoruba ponbele ni mi.. And I ain't so daft to join them say buhari was dead then. As Yoruba wey you be, is this government good for you?

Anything good always take time and efforts to achieve unless you want to cut corners, based on the CV of the three political bigwigs, the most likely to move Nigeria forward is Tinubu, his method may not be popular or quick but he is the only one that cares for his people based on his past performances, research into the other two that you people are gunning for and you will be glad they didn't win. Atiku was Obasanjos vice and what Obasanjo said about him in his book is enough to send chills down your spine, Atiku is a merciless thief, he will sell all of us, Peter Obi on the other hand couldn't handle a state for eight years, he did not elect any LG chairman for good eight years playing the role of governor and LG chairman, pocketing state allocations and not paying workers salary, he sacked igbos of other state from state government appointments because they are not from Anambra, he sent Hausas packing from the state, he allowed killing of youths mercilessly. While Tinubu was creating more LG offices employing graduates who start feeding their family and some got married starting a new family thereby, Peter Obi made sure there was no LG chairman in place until the last minute of his tenure, he increased students school fees, invested state money in his family business. In as much as we know nobody is clean but I still prefer someone who creates job and then steal from the job than someone who took job away in order to pocket the money on ground claiming he saved money, no investment whatsoever. Me think we should be patient with Tinubu.
Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by mywells: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
I can see that you're pained really pain eranko,the way you're a bastard, pain urchin lower animal like you.
SonOfDSoil01:
shut up abeg with your nonsense, na your papa jail am Abi? You just full of Sh!t typical of your cursed tribe..you think you can just come online and defame people? I hope you receive sense soon…Omo ale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) / Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) / Club Manager Sodomises Teenage Players In Lagos - Claims He Only Raped 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.