Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

As Danfo Is To Lagos (west), What Is To East? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / As Danfo Is To Lagos (west), What Is To East? (242 Views)

Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. / TOUR TO EAST AFRICA------------ My Experience / My Travel Experience To East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As Danfo Is To Lagos (west), What Is To East? by kingui(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2023
Good day, Nairalanders,

I would greatly appreciate your opinions on the following question:

"Just as the Danfo buses are emblematic of Lagos in the West, what symbolizes the Eastern part of our country?"

My intention is to understand what instantly signifies Eastern Nigeria or a state in that region, akin to how a picture of Danfo buses immediately evokes Lagos. Please note that your responses need not be confined to transportation. Thank you for your input.

Photo credit: Random Google search.

1 Like

Re: As Danfo Is To Lagos (west), What Is To East? by Tunde835(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2023
In the west we have metro trains, brts and uber/bolt alongside
Re: As Danfo Is To Lagos (west), What Is To East? by Sirmwill: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2023
Wheel barrows 🌝

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Does The New Canada Immigration Policy Affect Pending Applications Of Thisem / 20 Best Places To Visit In Afghanistan / I Need A Job Get Me A Nursing Job And I Will Gift You 1 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.