Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Legacy Betrayal: Sardauna's Dreams Shattered -ACF Insider Unveils Shocking Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legacy Betrayal: Sardauna's Dreams Shattered -ACF Insider Unveils Shocking Truth (142 Views)

We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani / Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legacy Betrayal: Sardauna's Dreams Shattered -ACF Insider Unveils Shocking Truth by edudaniel(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2023
Former Secretary-General of the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), Col. John IP Uba (retired), has lamented the state of affairs in the region, stating that with the balkanization of the North into 19 self-centeredly confiscated and badly configured states, all cherished legacies and patriotic zeal of Sir Ahmadu Bello seem to have been swept into the River Kaduna, except for a negligible few.

Col. Uba, (JP, FNIM), a member of ACF's Board of Trustees (BoT), representing Benue, also noted with dismay that Sir Ahmadu Bello's legacies have been killed or selfishly mismanaged, with only lip service being paid to his memory, making it easy for one to shed tears at how Sardauna's legacies have been killed.

The former military Governor of Kebbi State made these assertions in a paper he presented to ACF BoT members during a Board Meeting held on Tuesday, December 15, 2020, in the Kaduna headquarters of the forum, which was obtained by our correspondent.

In the paper titled: "Brief Comments by Col. John JIP. Ubah (rtd)," the author stated, "I have opted to paraphrase my thoughts on paper for the BOT Meeting to avoid wasting the valuable time of the eminent senior citizens. In case my thoughts swerve from matters considered more relevant to the current realities and priorities of our leaders, concerning religion and the economy for the Northern and National interests, albeit for the survival of humanity and society, cultural and economic stability, as I see the contemporary trends."

Read More: https://daybreak.ng/legacy-betrayal-sardaunas-dreams-shattered-acf-insider-unveils-shocking-truths/

(1) (Reply)

Enrol Your Children In Schools Or Go To Jail – Senate Bill / Angolan Ambassador Markets His Country, Launches Angola-Nigeria Business Council / Why You Should Stop Complaining And Start Engaging In Cross Border Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.