Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Army Recovers 93 Unexploded Bombs In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Recovers 93 Unexploded Bombs In Lagos (281 Views)

Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment / Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Recovers 93 Unexploded Bombs In Lagos by Thonyboy: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2023
At least 93 unexploded bombs (ordnance) have been recovered at the Ikeja Military Cantonment, Lagos.

The recovery was part of the ongoing ‘Exercise Clean Sweep,’ which began on Tuesday, October 10, 2023.

Exercise Clean Sweep is being carried out to disinfect the epicentre of the 2002 bomb blast at the cantonment.

According to the Army, the recovered bombs were in various calibres and descriptions.

The Director at the Directorate of Explosives Search and Disposal, Nigeria Army Engineers/Coordinator of EXERCISE CLEAN SWEEP, Colonel Abdulrazaq Kazeem revealed this in his maiden update on the exercise, Thursday.

Kazeem said among others, “So far, a total of 93 unexploded ordnance have been recovered from the site.

“The moment we reach maximum limits of explosives within our holding area, such ordinances will be moved to the range.

“If we get to the explosive limits today, I will move to the range today. We would not exceed a kilogram above the explosive limits because it is measured in kilograms. We wouldn’t cross that line. At 93, we have not yet reached the limits,” he reiterated.

https://.ng/2023/10/13/army-recovers-93-unexploded-bombs-in-lagos/

Re: Army Recovers 93 Unexploded Bombs In Lagos by Ever8090: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2023
Mtcheewww...

.I don't know why my hate for this country increases every day I wake up to see no changes and eventually no hope, no hope because those waiting to get into leadership positions and loot the resources of the country are more than those in position of leadership looting already...
Re: Army Recovers 93 Unexploded Bombs In Lagos by victorclean(f): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2023
Serious?
Re: Army Recovers 93 Unexploded Bombs In Lagos by Uyomiya: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2023
Kill any oduduwa miscreant

(1) (Reply)

OAU Student Arrested And Name Pubish As Criminal Without Trial – Richard Solomon / Depression Is Real / E Din Tay Oyinbo Din Dey Rip..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.