Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

E-learning Platform Website For Sale - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / E-learning Platform Website For Sale (119 Views)

Cheap And Affordable LOOM Online Platform Website / Bitcoin Investment Script / How To Create An E-learning Website In HTML, CSS,PHP And Mysql / How To Get A Payment Platform/ Website For Airtime VTU /PIN & Data And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-learning Platform Website For Sale by kodeking1200: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2023
I am selling this E-learning platform, on this website you can Upload Video Course's, Set Prices for the courses and sell to users who wants to learn any skill.

This E-learning platform also allows you to have multiple instructors which means you can have different courses created on the website and when the user buy the courses you can have the money sent directly to your account via Paystack.

What I am selling with this website includes the Domain Name, Hosting and Social Media Account.

Price is Negotiable if you are interested send me an email hotandtrendinginc2018@gmail.com
so we can deal on how to transfer ownership.

(1) (Reply)

Laravel And Code Igniter Customization / Instagram And Facebook Accounts For Sale / Get Your Website Designed And Hosted For Very Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.