Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,188 members, 7,825,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo (91302 Views)

Fact Check: Was Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Adultery In Iran? / Braithwaite: "I Won't Wash After Hugging Messi" As Messi Scores 4 In A Game / BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To Two-years Jail Term For Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by thaoriginator: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
Got 99 problem but a bihhh ain't one cry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Almiron: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
Things I like to see 😜

Make dem add 1 stroke, 99 isn’t complete at all. I no like ojoro, make dem flog the baaaastard mercilessly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Chetas81(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Olajide200:
Islamic countries are too great. 99 lashes for taking picture with a girl. But murder is allowed in their laws. So wonderful
those are religion of warlords called prophet Muhammad, that is why his followers love violence everywhere anywhere
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by MasterTeeUSA: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Learn the laws of any country you want to go to. If in doubt, move with the locals...Ignorance is not an excuse. Ronaldo's handlers should be blamed for this mess. He will probably be pardoned.

99thEnemy:

Source: https://www.besoccer.com/new/cr7-sentenced-to-99-lashes-for-hugging-a-woman-while-taking-a-photo-1284381

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/sport/9320769/cristiano-ronaldo-99-lashes-iran-georgina-rodriguez-painter/amp/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by adams123: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Banbanna:
You do mistake talk this one. The problem is not with Islam, but that archaic country Iran that sees women as as something other than mere flesh and blood. And to think that Saudi Arabia where CR7 currently plies his trade is the genesis and spiritual home of Islam, is gradually becoming liberal. One gats to fear for Iran's version of islam

Christianity is a modern religion where fornication reigns
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by godwinstringed1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Swiftgrp: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
99thEnemy:

Source: https://www.besoccer.com/new/cr7-sentenced-to-99-lashes-for-hugging-a-woman-while-taking-a-photo-1284381

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/sport/9320769/cristiano-ronaldo-99-lashes-iran-georgina-rodriguez-painter/amp/
The knowledge of international cultural etiquette by foreign visitors in any country is key when traveling internationally.

All Muslim women generally are not permitted to shake hands, peck or hug men they are not married to according to their religion. Period.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Angelfrost(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

undecided If flogging is attached to this Bible verse. Omo. cheesy Mvnster

Looking upon a woman, and looking upon a woman to lust after her are two entirely different things.

In either case, it's not up to man or the law court to judge and pass sentences...

Lust takes place in the heart, and what happens in the heart is not evident to any man but his creator, except he chooses to manifest it.

Some religions are just needlessly extreme and oppressive.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by godwinstringed1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Ohislee(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Man made laws with no bearings.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by VEHINTOLAR: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
adams123:

You need to study Islam. It's the only way to enter paradise as far as our generation is concerned

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to that "paradise" don't be deceived ! I'm not even trying to convince you here,all you have to do is just take a Bible and read it.

I was a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Enemyofpeace: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
Make dem make am a round figure 100 now. Very backward primitive people
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Konjiboii: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
muslim people no get sense finally sha.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by MrBONE2(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2023

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by KillaBeans(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ororo wan chop bulala
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by olayinka63: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
When you are in Rome, act like Romans. This is what the hypocrites in the fron t page use to scream. Ronaldo should obey Iranian law. 99 lashes wont kill him. He should be careful next time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by KingAzubuike(f): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
chrisifeanyi:
These people are the problem of this world. Their hypocrisy is out of this world.
Same people will marry underage girls and use coconut oil to forcefully enter them.
Very useful set of people. I truly believe Islam is the problem of this world.
Wtf.. @ using coconut oil to forcefully enter them got me rolling grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Babalola0920: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
insidelife22:
I keep wondering what the fVck is wrong with The Iranian government.
Always in the news for the weirdest reason.

They have a value to uphold not like your country that lost every value in every possible way. Tell me one value we uphold as a nation if not religious bigotry and other menace acts ! tell me am waiting !
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

Looking upon a woman, and looking upon a woman to lust after her are two entirely different things.

In either case, it's not up to man or the law court to judge and pass sentences...

Lust takes place in the heart, and what happens in the heart is not evident to any man but his creator, except he chooses to manifest it.

Some religions are just needlessly extreme and oppressive.

I get your point.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Enemyofpeace: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
Mvnster:
Islam belongs to stone ages grin grin
gbamsolutely
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by babajero(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Mrniceguy001:
Is this a joke? grin Ronaldo can buy the full Iran.
Ronaldo is not even upto one scientist in Iran not talking of 2.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by billyG(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
Let them try & flog him and see what Portugal,c.ronaldo fans,fifa will do to them,if not hypocrisy why are they participating in football sef.....I beg make una tell Ronaldo I will take 100 lashes for him for only €20m.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by MOGPman(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Dougad: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
ecolime:
The funniest news I have read this year 🀣

Seriously laughing my arse off right now

I definitely would have converted to Christianity before age 10 if I was born a muslim.

Na like this CR7 go chop the cane for yansh

Omo since I read the title, I just dey laugh.

Even as I dey scroll read comments till your own πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Very funny shitty country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
This is what Shiite leader in Nigeria want to turn Nigeria into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Dougad: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
Beremx:
They should share the 99 lashes among his fans. One lash per person. They're ready to take the lashes for him.

Ndi ara
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by insabarnur(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Mad race....have been mad from the summer age down to Akadian, Mongolian, Roman to this day...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by maivd: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Islam is a shitty religion.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by jamesversion: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
If CR7 is to receive 99 lashes for touching a married woman, how many lashes will the woman receive for alllwing herself to be touched. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by Roboto11: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
How much would he pay for someone to receive it on his behalf?

cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by maivd: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
Babalola0920:

They have a value to uphold not like your country that lost every value in every possible way. Tell me one value we uphold as a nation if not religious bigotry and other menace acts ! tell me am waiting !
Why don't you relocate to value land. Bunch of fanatics talking about value.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.