Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Yes Rwandan Women Are Beautiful But.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yes Rwandan Women Are Beautiful But.... (625 Views)

Here Are Beautiful Photos From Chika Ike 35th Birthday Party / Beautiful But Deadly Animals - Top Ten Lists / Rwandan Couple And Their Train Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Roller Skates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes Rwandan Women Are Beautiful But.... by Sheyimann: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
This is funny rejoinder to @proudpolygamist post

My personal opinion, I think Rwandan women with such beautiful features are in the thousands , spotting ten thick women at the same time , in the same spot as you casually trek around in Kigali is a very common sight and it’s likely that at least 80 percent of their women are extremely thick and well shaped enough to be athletic, even with the thick hips and everything

However most women answer the call of money ooo lol

These are personal opinions based on time in Rwanda

Plus their women are very marriageable but problem is how to be faithful as a man because the temptation is just too much , i am not saying they dress to kill , but their shape is just very overwhelming, however no matter how good you think you are as a man in the bedroom, when you are faced with women as thick as the majority of Rwandan women , the best thing is make up your mind and stick to one since majority of them are almost
all thick, don’t go and kill yourself oo

@proudpolygamist if you are in Rwanda be careful of messing around with Rwandan women or living nonsense life, Rwandan secret service sometimes arrest for flimsy things ooo lol

No room for debauchery in Rwanda
Re: Yes Rwandan Women Are Beautiful But.... by CooldipoMPS: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
wink
Re: Yes Rwandan Women Are Beautiful But.... by Proudpolygamist: 12:19am On Oct 14, 2023
I agree with your submission but beg to differ a little on where u said Rwanda women are Mostly money driven for the following reasons

1. Women generally answer the call of money especially when stupendous money is involved. Its a survival instinct amongst Women especially african women, so Rwanda women shouldn't even be an exception here.
Not splitting the bills 50/50 is a Cultural thing in Africa, not just Rwanda. So its absolutely Normal for a Man to be in charge of finances in Africa

2. Money oriented dating in Rwanda could be influenced by a number of reasons like Personal Decision, Region and cultural background of the individuals involved. So in urban areas like kigali for example, its possible that there are women who date tourists for money on a short or long term basis, but what about cities like kibuye, Byumba and Nyanza for instance that aren't so urbanized? Not forgetting that Rwanda has a mostly Rural populace who practice subsistence farming, since it isn't blessed with Natural resources and is a landlocked country. So whom do the majority of Rwandese women answer the call of money from? It's not like they have a choice to not settle down with the Reality of things on ground in the first place. Fact is Rwadese men have never Had more Spending power than Nigerian men but their women still marry them(Rwadese men), Don't they? Women generally don't punch above their weight limits especially when they lack Options/Choices

3. Rwanda having gone through years of political instability, wars and genocide like Ethiopia, Eritrea, sudan is a Conservative state and places so much emphasis and tremendous Value on raising a family. So women are generally more interested in Long term relationships than they're interested in short term ones or your money. Its the reason why u can stay in Rwanda for a while and still not get laid because women generally want to build trust in a serious relationship with you before even getting down. If Rwandan women were that money driven, hookup culture would have risen to an all time high alongside casual dating considering that its being frequented by tourists but its way lower than Nigeria or ghana in that regard

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Are Rly Wonderful ! / Hi! I'm New Here / I Nid A Welcome PartÉÉ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.