Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account (42902 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / EFCC Arraigns Man For Hacking Into A Company Account And Moving N15.3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by Fearyourcreator: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
Darlingtina08:

Who does such mistake,if they arrest him they should also arrest the person who mistakenly sent it .
You be thief... naso efcc go carry you too
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by Neckpresser101: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Return money for Tinubu regime keh

95% of Nigerians won’t return that money for this economy

The remaining 5% that will return is fear of not being traced

And why parading the man? He’s not a thief

No be the same thing Tinubu did in Chicago say he dey chill on him own $460k enter his account

grin grin grin grin

You comment dey always give me joy grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by Caleb15(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
Destiny helper
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by Chetas81(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
CAN RELIGION KEEP THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN, NOT TO BE BAD CITIZEN
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You be thief... naso efcc go carry you too

Call a spade a spade.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by rex21: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

No be the same thing Tinubu did in Chicago say he dey chill on him own $460k enter his account

grin grin grin grin
Nor be errybody get wicked mind
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by uuzba(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
9jatriot:
Did you see the amount? People only try that nonsense when it is less than 50k or maybe 100k
Basically it is for the interest that can be generated from that money.
After he will return it and enjoy the interest.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by Ikpunnegi01: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
A country where everybody na thief! You that is saying "you're not a thief " na because say, they never catch you.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by fxexperts: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
decatalyst:

Oh really?

When you have such funds that is not yours, transferred to you, spend it all.

They will "free" you when it is your time.
And can you tell us. the crime this man committed. Your useless country is so lawless that you will punish a poor man for the mistake of a rich man. If you charge this man to court, tell what offence you will claim he committed.
You are all so funny and big jokers in that your shithole country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by jobgetter(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
I hope the EFCC will someday go after KENNETH PRICE NIGERIA for refusing to refund money I mistakenly sent to their account.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by Sirianese: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
It's much safer and less stressful to be honest most especially where money is involved
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by loadedvibes: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
With a good lawyer efcc will loose this.. waste of tax payers money should be settled out of court.. shey Una don see the money oya take your money and be going
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by toyinkin(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
Go punish devil,na there intake japa
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by AkumTemi: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
Creation1:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

This your unending story
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by Faithy04: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2023
There's more to this?
Thorough investigation should be done
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by Bovis(m): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

grin grin grin grin

Why are you wasting your precious time on an old man who doesn’t know you exist. You may think you are caching cruise but you’re exhibiting signs of mental disorders
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by Fearyourcreator: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
Darlingtina08:

Call a spade a spade.

So na him money bah... you be thief se
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by LZAA: 12:51am On Oct 14, 2023
I have to ask if efcc know the exact charge they wrote on that board😄😄😄
Clowns everywhere 🤡

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So na him money bah... you be thief se like you
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by Free2Fly: 2:13am On Oct 14, 2023
post=126384216:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/633452-efcc-arrests-man-over-n57-5m-mistakenly-sent-to-his-companys-account.html

Where's useless, hungry, ass-licking Reno slave and his defense of Northerners as the most upright??

Every Nigerian is a real or potential criminal depending on whether there's opportunity or not.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by jimcaddy(m): 3:09am On Oct 14, 2023
This man no smart. You see 5m move. I stead of you to give them the rest. At least they for free the remaining 5m. You decided that you want to be greedy. Now they don gbab you.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by CJStarz: 4:07am On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

The man should just claim he mistakenly transfered the money same way they mistakenly transfered to him!
Aboki no too dey smart
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by CJStarz: 4:08am On Oct 14, 2023
What if this was a set up? Abeg dey should just free d man and get him to refund the money.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by Lumarstone: 4:18am On Oct 14, 2023
Now, who is to be blamed? Let the man take legal action against EFCC when they free him. So if someone transfer money to my bank account, does it mean I don't have the right to withdraw it? The man need to take legal action against EFCC officials and the bank for all the embarrassment they have caused him.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by WoroSeeWoro(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2023
EFCC de mad....why should they profile the man like that , they should free him na...at least it not his fault...
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by maasoap(m): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2023
So, he thinks he could walk away with almost 60 million naira that belongs to another person/company? Thief!
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by maasoap(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2023
Darlingtina08:
Mistakenly

Free the innocent man joor
He should have taken the honourable path like few others before him, may be we would have been celebrating him nationwide by now.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by maasoap(m): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2023
WoroSeeWoro:
EFCC de mad....why should they profile the man like that , they should free him na...at least it not his fault...
He didn't do the right thing. It is his fault when he began to transfer the money out.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by StUriah(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2023
EFCC & scam na 5 & 6.

Why parading the man for a simple erroneous transactions made by him? Is it logical for them not to give the same treatment to the first offender who, in the first instance, erroneously transfer that huge amount to a wrong account with a wrong company name?

Nigeria is a joke.

Why is it that the second alleged offender, a business man with a registered company name, is paraded for 'Alleged Conspiracy. Money Laundering' ? - yehyeh allegations by EFCC.

What if the man has been expecting money to be paid into his account by some clients or those indebted to his company?

The fact that he transfer parts of the money into his other accounts does not make him a conspirator in this alleged fraudulent transaction because the domiciled account belong to his company and the account is capable to accept huge sum. Such amount could not have been deposited into accounts with limited access.

If I may ask the EFCC, when last did you account for all the money you collected from fraudulent transactions done by YAHOO scammers?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account by mrdino(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2023
One of the things I enjoy about Nairaland is that affords one the opportunity to gauge the mentality of an average Nigerian; majority of us are criminal minded.

So some still think that with the existence of BVN and NIN he will not be traced and caught?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman And Her Lover Caught During A Kidnap Operation (Video) / Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) / Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.