Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading (31288 Views)

UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating / Belgium Apologises, Hands Over Lumuba's Last Remains To Family 61 Years After / Burundi Bans BBC, Voice Of America For Spreading 'Fake News' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by eepeepook: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nairaland has no paid journalists. That is why every fictional write-up from 4chan makes front page here. A shame.
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by Chochovini: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Once Russia enter this matter

The end will be world war 4
. And what‘s going to involve Russia in this fight in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by Dittodat: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
CNN is number one protector of the Apartheid racist terrorist state of Israel.
I can't watch that trash anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by sonofthunder: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

https://twitter.com/sarasidnerCNN/status/1712415116363169884?t=At_F8Cb9etM5EIzGUeLI4w&s=19

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8: 44.

So CNN has now retracted their outrageous fake news attributed to a senior Israeli official claiming that Hamas beheaded 40 children.

Christ warned us of these kikes.

If I hear say Arise TV apologize... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by JuanDeDios: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ayodeoba:
you will also face this kind of thing either now or in future time, there won’t anyone to vindicate you
Lol. No, I won't face this sort of thing. Well, no one can tell the future - and it can happen to anyone, me or you. I wasn't supporting anyone with my statement, just pointing out a logical flaw in your post.
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by mrnuur(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
PROPAGANDA Machines

1 Like

Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by ScamDemicEra: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
.... by deception thou shalt make war -MOSSAD motto
now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field..... Gen 3:1

Israel govt/intelligence planned and controlled the implementation of the attack. They sacrificed some of their own to expand their territory and grab control of Al Aqsa mosque for their temple in preparation for their messiah.

They are the best at false flag/covert terrorism/blackmail/psyops. Majority under massive (Covid-like) propaganda mind control can't see this, even though the evidence is overwhelming.

Obviously majority have not learnt any lesson from 911 and Covid19. Amazing how these reptilians are still able to yank people's emotional chain herding them like cattle to take a side.

May OLODUMARE set the captives free.

1 Like

Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by Raf4: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Chochovini:
. And what‘s going to involve Russia in this fight in the first place?

Some of them are being intoxicated by fermented sh!t they regularly take. That's why they just write all sorts of nonsensical gibberish. Russia that’s still struggling with their war with Ukraine will just jump to ME to face Israel in another war front

1 Like

Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by ElSudani: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
You see why you will follow them blind fold to death

If what they do to palastin is done in half to igbos by Nigeria
Am sure it will have been war in Nigeria by now

The truth is always bitter to chew

Isreal will do anything to kill this people for nothing

You say they should evacuate in twenty minutes
But to the front is you to the back is block by eyght to the side is sea

Where will they go to ,

USA send war ship to the sea why because they see Muslim will join but none of this will happen

Because in Palestine you have Muslim, christen, and Jew and other religions living in peace who are Palestine

I was referring to the CNN not Israel or Palestine.
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by achymmania: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Lol. You just called me a terrorist..
Free2Fly:

Set by who??

Has any Islamic country ever won a conventional war against any non muslim country??

The guerrilla warfare generally adopted by you Islamic terrorists cannot win any war
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by jomoh: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Heaven has a way of hiding the sins of those it has condemned so as to prevent them from seeking forgiveness from the Almighty.

This is the most profound quote ive ever seen. It conforms with the muslims belief that God usually allows evil doers to persist in their evil ways while they believe God is merciful to them. In the end, God is only allowing them so that their destruction can be a lesson to generations. Example is Pharaoh.

1 Like

Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by bewla(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
ElSudani:

I was referring to the CNN not Israel or Palestine.
Thanks for this
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by Blazebond(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Israeli mossad motto==== BY DECEPTION WE SHALL DO WAR
The Israelis allowed this shit to happen,they all terrorists to kill their own citizens so that they can have an excuse to destroy Gaza with the help of the U.S and U.K,this Israelis you all are falling for today are worse than the Nazis of 1940's
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by DrAda(f): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Donald Trump will latch on this. CNN that lied about Lekkilies it never witnessed and against the BBC that had a correspondent at the scene.
CNN will be held to account some day just like Fox Tv that paid heavy fines for lying and spreading fake news. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Fox news made a similar mistake

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.foxnews.com/world/40-babies-some-beheaded-found-israel-soldiers-hamas-attacked-village.amp&ved=2ahUKEwi8uvO0z_WBAxWZiFwKHSEDA4sQFnoECBwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2u16cDpMGl4VcFCDsZ_5wy
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by baghera: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
ElSudani:
At least they recognized a mistake and owned up to it unlike in some places like Nigeria where they will double down on the lie.

My brother CNN can lie oooooooooooo. I can give you 3 instances where they liked to promote their agenda!

1 Like

Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by baghera: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dittodat:
CNN is number one protector of the Apartheid racist terrorist state of Israel.
I can't watch that trash anymore.

Na lie oooooooooooo! CNN is a Muslim symperizer and will LIA to prompt an agenda! I can give you 3 times they have lied and in one of them they paid compensation!
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by baghera: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Your lies are not holding anymore .

Even CNN can not tell the absurd lies.

Yes they can oga, I can give you 3 instances! They even got sued in one and they paid out of court. You can Goole the cases
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by baghera: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Enceladus:
I see people on here consume western propaganda and just laugh. grin Even Biden team had to clarify that Biden didn't see any images.

Isreal is known for their heavy propaganda machine in the geopolitics scene.

Joe Biden expressed disgust at the antics of Hamas but saying what hedid, he had not collected talking points from his media and staff. Oh, you think Joe Biden is in charge?
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by FreeStuffsNG: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
DrAda:

Fox news made a similar mistake

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.foxnews.com/world/40-babies-some-beheaded-found-israel-soldiers-hamas-attacked-village.amp&ved=2ahUKEwi8uvO0z_WBAxWZiFwKHSEDA4sQFnoECBwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2u16cDpMGl4VcFCDsZ_5wy
What!! shocked Then it's deeper than CNN and more of US propaganda.
Thank you ma for sharing . I never knew fox is yet to stop spreading fake news.
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by Fearlez: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

https://twitter.com/sarasidnerCNN/status/1712415116363169884?t=At_F8Cb9etM5EIzGUeLI4w&s=19

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

So CNN has now retracted their outrageous fake news attributed to a senior Israeli official claiming that Hamas beheaded 40 children.

Sounds like a true admission that they got it wrong as the information come while he was being interviewed on air, rather than being premeditated.

But How a demonic spitting cobra like you with no human soul or truth in you is making a propaganda out of it is beyond reason.
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by baghera: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

CNN and lies…

I stopped watching CNN after the pandemic… The immediately Trump lost, they stopped counting dead bodies from Covid-19.

Ask yourself, where is the virus? Who produced the cure? Because most people in US refused to take the 💉.

Now, they posted a picture of a burnt goat and made it look like a baby… They said it was 49 babies without any pictures ooo.

I thought it was only in Nigeria people lie on National TV.

Baba you are so smart! But these people no go gree believe the truth. Even the supposed lie counter, but Joe obiden has told so many lies and CNN has not tagged one!

2 Likes

Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by Svoboda(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
dappydozzy:

In fact, Hamas exploits last Saturday were heroic, they hit precise Isreal military targets and infiltrated Isreali security architecture, How can an occupying force put millions of Palestinians under siege in a clustered strip of land.the Jews are actually war criminals, in a war situation, you cant block food and water to refugees. The Gaza strip consists mainly of refugee camps. The coming weeks will be interesting

The more israeli forces hammer civilians in gaza, the more theyre under pressure to follow the path of the 2 states solution. It is also in its most vulnerable state now. It will be more isolated. Israel craves for strong diplomatic relations with the gulf monarchies. Everything is in tatters now.
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by Sleekfingers: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
achymmania:
Isreal is walking into a big trap.

You are not far from the truth......
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by NinjaMetahuman: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
CNN and fox news are two sides of coin.

Two shitty American media created for nothing but fake outrageous news.

That's why it's better to go to BBC or aljazeera for better news coverage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by Swiftgrp: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Due dilligence is key.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by Etimemy: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
achymmania:
Isreal is walking into a big trap.

You can't get Israel
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by Chochovini: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
Raf4:

Some of them are being intoxicated by fermented sh!t they regularly take. That's why they just write all sorts of nonsensical gibberish. Russia that’s still struggling with their war with Ukraine will just jump to ME to face Israel in another war front
. Bro, the thing shock me na. Russia involvement in Israel/Hamas war would be like when two Fishes are having a duel in the water then, a Goat that‘s not even aquatic want to go and involve itself.

1 Like

Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by DECLAN2015(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Once Russia enter this matter

The end will be world war 4

Wetin concern russia
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by Growing(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
They didn't cover lies with more lies but came out with the truth.
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by Namigotalktru: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Netanyahu is a demon and the enemy of his own people. Imagine the amount of hate that is being stirred against Jews again? Imagine the level of insecurity that will follow the madness he has orchestrated again.

Then that tin despot with no brain called Biden is jumping up yes sir! Alongside their Indian houseboy from Britain.

Smh Russia,Germany and China will be the true winners of this nonsense
Re: CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Christian and Jew will go to hell for killing Palestine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours / Israel To Citizens: Supporters of our archenemy will be in Qatar, keep low profi / Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.