Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault (3249 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos / Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by extrovertAishat: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
A 17 years old student of University Of Ilorin simply identified as Nafisat has accused one Adeboye Balogun (Plato) of acts of paedophilia, sex-for-marks and threats to life. This has attracted the attentions of various stakeholders. Below are some screenshots that have since gone viral online

Link: https://twitter.com/that_tech_woman/status/1712388062573932770?t=pgapFg3Mzn9E6hL46JUrEA&s=19
Credit: X

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by extrovertAishat: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
More picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by extrovertAishat: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Someone should please tag the mod so that this can be pushed to the fp

5 Likes

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Chibuzoripob: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
sad Dis one dey do sorting/arrangee with lecturers.

He don Koba /exposed dem lecturers be dat.He can't xcape this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Sirmwill: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
Well

Let us first hear what the alleged paedophile has to say

Sometimes, girls/women can be evil 🙂

But if the man actually did what she alleged

He is an Animal and should be treated as such 🗡️
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Tohsynetita1: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
I pray they don't delete this thread.
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by talk2hb1(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
I pray they don't delete this thread.
She actually posted here few days ago, but her topic got deleted!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by extrovertAishat: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2023
talk2hb1:

The lady, right? The man must be so influential then
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by illicit(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2023
The guy na education consultant

Outside campus

He's not a staff of UNILORIN

Report at station

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by talk2hb1(m): 12:18am On Oct 14, 2023
extrovertAishat:

The lady, right? The man must be so influential then
Influential, wait till ICPC enter the case coupled with Human Rights.
I don’t know the lady in quote, but whoever she is I am on her side on this.
The guy no get level!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by GreaterFuture(m): 3:54am On Oct 14, 2023
talk2hb1:

Why would the mods do that?!
Why??

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by CJStarz: 4:19am On Oct 14, 2023
talk2hb1:

Habaaaa .......d mod wey delete am dey on kolos?
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by JOACHINpedro: 5:42am On Oct 14, 2023
Our virgin babes are not safe with these p*ssyass men!
That lady deserves justice!
Let investigation commence asap

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by donproject2(m): 5:57am On Oct 14, 2023
This should go to FP straight.

5 Likes

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by CooldipoMPS: 6:21am On Oct 14, 2023
dis one cup don full......

shocked

All men, do as I say, hold ur prick as say after me, THIS PRICK, YOU WILL NOT REPLACE MY BRAIN, (Amen!!!!!)

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by tydi(m): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2023
All this shallipopi them Pluto boys.
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by KingLennon(m): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2023
So many people are just naive. Why end a career just because of common pussi? You throw away a lifetime achievement just because of sex
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Westerhoffe(m): 7:10am On Oct 14, 2023
Some people are just plain stupid.
See how he's even flexing muscle on the poor girl?

I just hate the You will not pass my course of a threat.
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Nextt: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2023
talk2hb1:

The rate of freedom of injustice in this world is really alarming. Why would her topic be deleted? She has evidence. I wish her phone has automatic call recorder (edit - good thing she has recordings - way to go, girl). This evil man must be brought to his knees - in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Nextt: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2023
Imagine the staggering number of young girls he must have sexually violated by usurping his position as lecturer, enough to have made him develop this godlike confidence of having his way irrespective of the girl's unwillingness to surrender to his demands. He must pay for all his crimes against humanity. Please, young girls, speak up. The media is your voice and your defense against wicked beings like this man.

4 Likes

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2023
Shameless man
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Woodshot: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2023
She actually posted it here first but mods here for reasons best known to them deleted... Even Seun interacts more on X formerly twitter grin than Here.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Nextt: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2023
Woodshot:
She actually posted it here first but mods here for reasons best known to them deleted... Even Seun interacts more on X formerly twitter grin than Here.

This is unacceptable. Any mod who deletes this thread is a rapist sympathiser and should be arrested forthwith, or be permanently relieved of his/her duties as moderator.

So many brazen crimes would have gone unpunished but for the exposure that social media brings. Seun, do well to tell your mods not to touch this thread. That girl must have justice. Injury to one is injury to all.
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by hector: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2023
This is very pathetic.

I can handle your thesis, dissertation and assignments with excellence. Check my signature for more details.
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by hoyinmide(m): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2023
He had it coming though
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Adabestseason(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2023
The system is like this everywhere ,ladies who refused to in the past are carriers of pass and third class degrees despite their IQ, but some succeeded with ,is a flood of misery,but it is better to learn a trade before going to school especially the ladies.
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by cole19(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2023
Dey play.. lies from the pit of hell.. believe these hoes at your own peril. Fake WhatsApp chat dot com grin

I can proof 101 reasons why this conversation is as fake as atiku’s waec
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Nextt: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2023
cole19:
Dey play.. lies from the pit of hell.. believe these hoes at your own peril. Fake WhatsApp chat dot com grin

I'm all for justice to prevail and that means investigation should be carried out meticulously.

That said, have you gone through the thread on twitter? Many (obviously within the school) were shocked that "Plato" could be capable of such allegation levelled against him. In the other hand, many confirmed this girl's story that they went through similar ordeal in the hands of the same man. One even said that the guy threatened her and insulted her parents after she warned him to steer clear from her sister.

It is very true many ladies have bastardized and abused the gravity of rape allegation by making false rape allegations such that men hardly believe them anymore. In fact, speaking for myself, any lady with rape allegation is first a liar. I hardly believe them anymore after seeing the harm and destruction of lives their lies have caused.

There is always an exception. She has evidence. People have come out to corroborate her allegation against the man. Investigation is already ongoing but it is not the kind as to have him arrested for sexual molestation of a minor.

The matter must be comprehensively investigated to know if she is actually pulling a stunt to dismember his good reputation, or she is an actual victim of the man's insatiable lust for the skirts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unijos Post Jamb Exam Date / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post Pce / University Of Maiduguri 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.