Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) (43065 Views)

Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards / Joke Silva's 55th Birthday Party. Patience Ozokwor, Tonto Dikeh, Banky W Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by TruthsFM: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2023
MartinsD12:

Forget that I have watched it , he is the first to post it he even said it there watch the video very well
not true on what you said here. Maybe you should watch the full video here. Davido dad recorded that video now.

Full video of Davido Dad, Dr. Deji Adeleke recording the Arrival of Davido Twins in Atlanta Hospital 🏥

Grand Pa, Dr Deji Adeleke behind the camera, showing us how God has blessed the ADELEKE FAMILY with the twins. ❤️❤️❤️ 👯‍♀️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LpWLO6NWcg?si=x2zcr7xSGNLbK4I4
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by DonroxyII: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Would wizkid have turned up for banky if reverse were to be the case?

Same wizkid didn't show up for banky wedding.
Bank no dey Smoke Igbo(Indian-Hemp-Arizona)...

Wizkid would show for Davido or Olamide .... grin
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by ufotunang: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2023
Wow ... money sweet..oo..see enjoyment 🙄
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by Gratefullheart: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

if pikin do like pikin father go do like father
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2023
TruthsFM:
not true on what you said here. Maybe you should watch the full video here. Davido dad recorded that video now.

Full video of Davido Dad, Dr. Deji Adeleke recording the Arrival of Davido Twins in Atlanta Hospital 🏥

Grand Pa, Dr Deji Adeleke behind the camera, showing us how God has blessed the ADELEKE FAMILY with the twins. ❤️❤️❤️ 👯‍♀️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LpWLO6NWcg?si=x2zcr7xSGNLbK4I4
Go back and watch well
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by highchief1: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

if we follow people the way they follow us life no go let live.most of us won’t even be married if we reason what our wife’s told us when the going was rough.U are expected to live the way you were called to live not been conditioned by how people treat you.
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by chuks212: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
BabaOfLagos:
The Spirit of Brotherhood.

Banky is a man, mature,

Few minutes of discussion with him at port Harcourt spoke volumes of his personality.

Introduced him to IAJ ONLINE,

His response was very positive, most likely a member now.

IAJ ONLINE is a tribe of men on Telegram with a daily goal of becoming a better version of themselves, unplug from the matrix & living a wealthy, healthy life.

Search Telegram or Twitter and join IAJ ONLINE.
please how I join this IAJ online through telegram please
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by BabaOfLagos: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
chuks212:
please how I join this IAJ online through telegram please

Search on telegram for IAJ ONLINE.

The channel would come up in the results,

Click and join
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by TheSuperX(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
nepapole:
In my opinion, there should no eating and drinking at burials.

People should just come n pay their last respect, pray and go back home.

Shikena
This would never happen in Africa
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by TruthsFM: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
MartinsD12:

Go back and watch well
which voice are you hearing from the video tape.
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
That's a good business relationship.

Still showing love even though they not in business together!

Wiz has gotten to the final stage of maturity. That dude barely seeks attention unnecessarily. Calm and composed!

Not a fan of his music, but when it comes to the way he manages his social status, I am a big fan!
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by virginchaser(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
SAMBARRY:
I love God but this your ideology is the reason why people intentionally do wicked things against people and defend it with their full chest.if you give back the energy people give you, people Will be more mindful about hurting others.you no come for my wedding and now your mother died you expect me to turn up and give you the support? Never.i return energies,good or bad

I believe in forgiving but I don't believe in forgetting because if you forgive and at the same time forget,you have given them the liscence to do it to you in a more brutal way.besides it's not this type of wicked and unreasonable generation that you go dey loose guard.if you like call it immaturity,yes leave the immaturity for me but the philosophy of do me I do you keeps your peace and boundaries and keeps wicked people away from you because they know they are not the only one with potentials to be unkind

It takes special grace to get to that level.
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by SAMBARRY: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
virginchaser:

It takes special grace to get to that level.
then get ready for every tom dick and Harry to walk all over you and then get resentful and bitter because you felt special grace should have kept you from being a victim of Nigerians wickedness and narcissistic behaviour
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by hstar: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
SAMBARRY:
I love God but this your ideology is the reason why people intentionally do wicked things against people and defend it with their full chest.if you give back the energy people give you, people Will be more mindful about hurting others.you no come for my wedding and now your mother died you expect me to turn up and give you the support? Never.i return energies,good or bad

I believe in forgiving but I don't believe in forgetting because if you forgive and at the same time forget,you have given them the liscence to do it to you in a more brutal way.besides it's not this type of wicked and unreasonable generation that you go dey loose guard.if you like call it immaturity,yes leave the immaturity for me but the philosophy of do me I do you keeps your peace and boundaries and keeps wicked people away from you because they know they are not the only one with potentials to be unkind
You try sam

You dey reason well

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by kay29000(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
Na wa o... See what social media has done to us. They are at an event, but have their faces buried in their phones.

With this habit, humans hundreds of years from now will have their necks bent at an angle from evolution because of this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kingsleyjonah:
Good to see they are still in god terms
not the case of Nairamadness and Mohbad
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by effido666: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Kingsleyjonah:
Good to see they are still in god terms
yeah .....unlike Naira and Mohbad
Re: Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) by gare(f): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Banky is the adult here, he doesn't need to follow wizkid for his actions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Talk About Linda Ikeji Engagement Ring On Instagram / Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' / Pretty Mike Storms Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.