Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) (12300 Views)

US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Works Minister Publicly Disgraced By Liberian Lawmakers Over Dress Code (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
moniesomp:
Lol.
When did we become concerned about Liberian Politics?
When did we become concerned about Isreal/Hama/Gaza conflict.??
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Most of them are so naive to know that INEC is one of the organizations Liberia NEC is consulting.
Most Engineering Lecturers train Engineers that do better than them in the actual field of practice.

There is a great difference between consultant and the actual implementation..

One knows a lot, and that's just that. Implementation accuracy is almost next to zero.
The other applies well the knowledge of the person who claimed to know.
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bar1941:
Weah failed Liberians and he needs to be booted out.
He may still have to finally get himself to rigging though, so that he can win..
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
michoade:
How can a country with less than 3million voters has 46 presidential candidates? Meanwhile, only 18 presidential candidates contested in Nigeria with 90m+ eligible voters in the last election.
Percentage Turnout??
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

***Meanwhile....

If this Election Happened in Nigeria,, the rigging will be so bad.

The runner-up won't even come close enough to the incumbent Weah..

You can imagine that Nigerians massively rigged the highly digitized Nigerian election using some outdated analogue methods,, even with all the electronic processes that were involved in the election.
u are talking nonsense.. APC won with just 38 Percent of votes... Yet u think it was rigged APC lost in Lagos Kano katsina kaduna gombe yobe which were APC govern states... But cos PDP or LP didn't win it's rigged... If it was rigged APC should have won with 65 percent to 70... The last time elections were this close in Nigeria was 79.. when Npn upn and npp went neck to neck with prp and gnpp coming distant..
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Imagine the person/party in second place splitting up into 4 different political parties and still expecting to topple George Weah

That's the exact case of Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso and the G5 governors. They all involuntarily conspire to dash Tinubu the presidency on a platter of gold
tell them ooo yet they still think APC rigged.. if obi kwankwanso remain in PDP it's PDP Atiku that ll be ruling Toda... But I no go plus some said a fulani can't succeed a fulani or by force Igbo man must rule..
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Nigeria INEC has been Liberia's election consultant since 2006 under OBJ.
leave small children Dem... Sam Liberia nigeria help during Charles Taylor time and conducted Elections for them... They wanted Obi to win via d backdoor..
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by oluwaseyi0: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
tell them ooo yet they still think APC rigged.. if obi kwankwanso remain in PDP it's PDP Atiku that ll be ruling Toda... But I no go plus some said a fulani can't succeed a fulani or by force Igbo man must rule..

Atiku has no business contesting in that election andd the whole PDP should have unite to support Peter Obi, it's completely senseless to have a Fulani succeed an infamous Fulani regime

Imagine Obi ruling for 8 years and wanting to hand over to another Emeka I can bet you won't agree, Atiku is the one obidient should face but unfortunately they are busy facing innocent Tinubu
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by AntiChristian: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2023
sirchim:
Yes, just as the DRUGLORD1 THIEFNIBU Baban BARAWOO, certificate forger, bribed his way up. Else, every NIGERIAN, would had online results like this on real time. It would have also stopped him from sneaking into the collation centre, very early in the morning to steal the MASSES MANDATE.

Which results is online? Must you tell lies?

Despite them having lesser polling areas they still used manual collation and even used more time than us!

Bigoted liars!
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by AntiChristian: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2023
2Ways:

I have not seen or read about any religious conflicts in that post.
But how you manage to tip in religion is what I don't understand.

T3rrorist

I only asked about the way they do their politics and whether it's religion like ours!

Take the T3rrorist nonsense you typed home!

Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by sirchim(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Which results is online? Must you tell lies?

Despite them having lesser polling areas they still used manual collation and even used more time than us!

Bigoted liars!
Liar, like DRUGLORD1 Baban BARAWOO and certificate forger lied that he attended a Secondary School, he never attended.
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by AntiChristian: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
sirchim:
Liar, like DRUGLORD1 Baban BARAWOO and certificate forger lied that he attended a Secondary School, he never attended.

Show us the truth then!
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by sirchim(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Show us the truth then!
If you are unbiased, you can clearly see the TRUTH, that THIEFNIBU is a confirmed Baban BARAWOO.
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by AntiChristian: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
sirchim:
If you are unbiased, you can clearly see the TRUTH, that THIEFNIBU is a confirmed Baban BARAWOO.

Show what he stole in your house?
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by sirchim(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Show what he stole in your house?
He mustn't steal in my house, but has been confirmed Baban BARAWOO, certificate forger. Anywhere him go, na so so bad bad records. Sotey him run from post to post, crying like a baby, for his records not to be released. What a shameless, Baban BARAWOO.
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by AntiChristian: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
sirchim:
He mustn't steal in my house, but has been confirmed Baban BARAWOO, certificate forger. Anywhere him go, na so so bad bad records. Sotey him run from post to post, crying like a baby, for his records not to be released. What a shameless, Baban BARAWOO.

Who confirmed am?
So the case no dey court again?

Look for the thief in your house!
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by sirchim(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Who confirmed am?
So the case no dey court again?

Look for the thief in your house!
Abeg the secondary School way drug Lord attend, which year him attend am and which year the school say them start am? I wan check something.
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by AntiChristian: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
sirchim:
Abeg the secondary School way drug Lord attend, which year him attend am and which year the school say them start am? I wan check something.

Wetin you need that for?
Do you even need your secondary results to govern?

And Richard Daley college nko?
You can check the image yourself with the old name of the school!

I wonder how someone can forge results and still graduate with distinction and honours in US even before you were born!
Re: Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) by sirchim(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Wetin you need that for?
Do you even need your secondary results to govern?

And Richard Daley college nko?
You can check the image yourself with the old name of the school!

I wonder how someone can forge results and still graduate with distinction and honours in US even before you were born!
Oga, answer my question, the Secondary School way him attend, say him no attend am, na true or lie, I wan check something?🤔

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Dr. Nelson Mandela / Japa: FG Okays Contract Jobs For Retired Doctors / Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.