Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM (521 Views)

Nigeria Scam Artist On The Run. (screenshots) / Scam Scam Scam / This Guy Is A Scam (fixed Draws Pool Access Bankers) SCAM SCAM SCAM 07031210476 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by kolagentle: 6:24am On Oct 14, 2023
I got a WhatsApp message asking me to join a group where i can earn 2-9k naira a day .

I joined the link with a telegram handle

I started by doing little task and I was paid

I was told to upgrade to VIP where they started estorting money from me

I joined and paid these guys up to 533k before I realized that I was scammed .
Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by kolagentle: 6:30am On Oct 14, 2023
They will tell you to do a task that would lead or allow you make a mistake .

They would ask you to send money to repair the task .

These guys are trained and formal criminals.

So watch out

Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by kolagentle: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2023
My name is Kolawole Olanipekun.

My picture is on the telegram group I joined .

I was the one they scammed actually.

I took a snapshot of the members of the group
Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by iwriteall: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2023
so what should we do for you?
you want to track them or what

Sha send the telegram group link here
Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by kolagentle: 6:39am On Oct 14, 2023
I would like to track them to get back my money

Start phase member link
https:///+ygsbxiyXBP03MTgx
Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by iwriteall: 6:43am On Oct 14, 2023
kolagentle:
I would like to track them to get back my money

Start phase member link
https:///+ygsbxiyXBP03MTgx

WhatsApp me let's talk about it 09011099073
The link you sent is not working
Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by kolagentle: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2023
Send you a message already
Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by kolagentle: 6:48am On Oct 14, 2023
They would have to give you permission before you can join the group
Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2023
Nigeria thief's are increasing
Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by PayEscrow: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2023
You fell for their scam antics hook line and sinkers... They lured you in with the small earnings.
And I also bliv you are about to lose even more money on your pursuit to track them down.
Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by bigfoot79(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]When you were receiving their baits, you did not share it with anybody, you did not broadcast it so people can enjoy it too, now face your opponent and fight your fight oh, after all na ówô epo we want follow lick
Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by kolagentle: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
If I get them good for me and if not I have learnt the lesson a terrible way.
I just felt the need to inform everyone so they don't fall victim of this .
Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by kolagentle: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
All bank transactions are fake

They just post it to deceive people
Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by Angrigowt: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
At least.dia or his Xmas spendings sure die. Hahahahaha. Men .sor pay oti lor. Don't get scammed again trying to receiver your lost funds. Use your head and move ahead.
Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by kolagentle: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
Watch out for these faces ...

They might be using these people's picture unknowing to them though

Re: Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM by kolagentle: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
It is unfortunate, the country has made even the educated youths become criminals .

People no longer want to work but estort people of their money .

(1) (Reply)

Eight Nigerian Men Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In South Africa / How These Women Kidnap A Girl In Lagos, Sell Her For N650,000 / Herdsmen Attack Christian Worshippers In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.